Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women attract men (sneaky)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lars Porsenna said:
"The man goes after the woman", "makes the first step", "that has been natures way forever?"

Guys, that is pretty delusional. Read more closely. Females chose you. That is exactly what is happening when she is "fiddling with her shoe laces", "sitting on the bench beside you" etc. pp. This principle of "Female Choice" can be found in every higher mammal (!!). Females pick you and are very skilled to offer you a situation to approach her. And giving you the illusion of having done your own chosing.

Its all been described here. We just have to be correct about the "first step" and the "chosing".
Totally agree.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, thats why whenever a girl tries the "you know you want me" line, or whatever, I just say "well, you wanted me, but we both know u didnt have the balls to approach, so I figured I'd make it easier on ya. hows it goin today"

I approach with the mindset of "I am doing you a favor, since you obviously want me" of course, I usually want her too :D

with this mindset, there is no "failure"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo said:
that's true im sooo used to the games and all that, that i just make sure a girl dont waste my time that way you'll limit time wasting .
"Get that bi1ch on seven digits. And when you call her, ask that little trick what's up, and if she hesistate, nig*a hang up, wooooord up! And let that bi1ch meditate to the dial tone, and tell her call me when you ready to bone!"

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lars Porsenna said:
Females chose you. That is exactly what is happening when she is "fiddling with her shoe laces", "sitting on the bench beside you" etc. pp. This principle of "Female Choice" can be found in every higher mammal (!!). Females pick you and are very skilled to offer you a situation to approach her. And giving you the illusion of having done your own chosing.
It's really both that choose, at least since the introduction of rape laws. So we scout for high indicators of interest, such as proximity. Proximity is a key indicator, especially when she's doing nonsense, like fiddling with her shoelaces, doing stretches at the 50-yard line in the middle of a run around a track, going to get a book then not getting it (because it wasn't the book she really wanted), that indicates she's waiting. And sometimes she'll say hi first, as she passes by, before setting up the approach.

Demon Lord

Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: In conclusion, women are crazy but men are much more crazy since we accept their dumb behavior and it seems that we like it...:moon:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
yup, thats why whenever a girl tries the "you know you want me" line, or whatever, I just say "well, you wanted me, but we both know u didnt have the balls to approach, so I figured I'd make it easier on ya. hows it goin today"

I approach with the mindset of "I am doing you a favor, since you obviously want me" of course, I usually want her too :D

with this mindset, there is no "failure"

That reminded me of an episode when I was out clubbing a few years back. I walked into a new club with a friend and we started having drinks and doing the club thing. Then, two hot girls walked out from the bar directly behind us and just stood there in the middle of the floor. It was only a few seconds till I turned around and saw her, but it was kind of an odd feeling. She was just sitting there with her arms crossed looking right at me, sort of tapping one foot waiting for something. It was then that I decided to skip all intermediate steps and just start making out with her. She was very into it and has no reservations or anything...but...UM, there was a problem. She was an UNDERCOVER SHERRIFF who was on a sting operation. There must have been 10 police officers in the club watching this spectacle and some of them couldn't stop laughing . Later that night, I get to txting with her and she said "you know you just wanted the ass" to which I responded "so did you!"