Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women attract men (sneaky)

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that a lot of women (especially at work) will make themselves more available by being in your space or finding excuses to talk. They hang out some bait & wait for U to bite. Not many women will come out & say "Hey let's get together" especially good looking women. They expect U to pick up on their proximity & run with it. They can be VERY patient. For instance Alicia at work, she made herself "available" for 3 or 4 months before I finally got her signals. In fact after I called her the first time she had my number & I waited 7 days (no call) so I called her back, then after about 4 or 5 calls over a month she finally started calling me. Now I get e-mails from her & phone calls & secret thoughts of her's etc.

I want to ask her "Why didn't U just come out & tell me U liked me?" But I think better of that idea & will pass. It has something to do with a good looking woman expecting a guy to chase her.

So a lot of times even if a woman says nothing remotely concerning her desires for U it may be she is just waiting for U (the man!) to take it & do what she expects U to do. The only way to tell if to ask her for her nymber etc. Of course there are all the little signals but even I sometimes miss them, the big signal is that she seems to be around where U R & that proximity is a big clue. Must be frustrating being a woman & having a guy U like waiting on him to get his shiet together! Poet

------------------
The cat that walks alone...

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I totally hear you on this one, Poet! Today after class, I made eye contact with this cutie, and we exchanged smiles. Then, she stopped and began tying her shoe on the bench just in front of her. I was still staring at her, and I noticed that she wasn't tying her shoe! She was just sitting there fiddling with her laces. I took it as a hint and approached her. I got the number, so she's all mine tonight.

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (18) 1/27/82
"Don't introduce me to your girlfriend if you plan on keeping her."
"Abstinence: Man's worst enemy."
Long live Dave Matthews and Bela Fleck...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had that happen to me on several occasions where I'll be totally checking out a babe, and she'll come right up and sit next to me!! Unfortunately, in the past I would usually lose my nerve and bail!
Now though I'm getting more practice at flirting so if that happens again I plan to take advantage of the opportunity that has presented itself! I live in Los Angeles, and one time I was at the Barnes & Noble in WestLake Village, sitting in the coffee area when Tommy Lee (Pamela's Husband) show's up with a gorgeous model tyoe who was NOT his wife! I couldn't stop staring at the girl!
She was a knockout! Tommy leaves for a few minutes, and the girl walks right-up to my table and stands there! I was so blown-away that I was completely tongue-tied! A few mins later Tommy comes back and she returns to his table. If I had been "on my game" who knows what might of happened! Oh well, he who hesitates masterbates!
~Andy

Ralfus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My luck, I useually get the FAT NASTIES hanging around me!!!!

Ralfus

------------------
Ralfus' Home Page - Better than sex?.............No..Not really.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poet:
It has something to do with a good looking woman expecting a guy to chase her.
Totally. Society and evolution have imposed restraints on the way women are supposed to conduct themselves when looking for a mate.

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is natural.

I get this a lot in clubs. After watching a girl dance for ten minutes, good eye contact, all the right body language...she leaves. bad?...no, VERY GOOD.

Usually she leaves the dancefloor and stands alone, against the wall, behind me. It's very odd how often it works exactly this way, but it's true. I won't approach women on the dance floor (just not my style) and they pick up on this. So they change locations and wait. But it's still a bit game-y because I have to make a point of turning around to find her, then approach...all the while, she's watching me. So I get the impression she's giving me an opening, but testing me at the same time.

which I like.

Interested

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Poet

this is a great post. Sure we have to make the first move - but if you are observant (i'm learning to be) you can pick up green flags from women. But I dont seem to get the green flags from girls I amm attratced to.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ralfus:
My luck, I useually get the FAT NASTIES hanging around me!!!!

Ralfus

Ralfus,

Everytime I read your name it reminds me of that dwarf in "Blood Sucking Freaks"....

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poet is totally right!

Since it's the MAN who's supposed to do the approaching, if a woman digs him, what's she supposed to do? I rather think of it as the woman can't do anything so she must walk around with a big sign saying "HIT ME DAMMIT!"

I should know, this happens to me a lot!

BGMan

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so is the following situation considered a women doing as much as she can:

im stretching in front of 1 of 3 mats. the other 2 mats are empty too. she walks straight in front of me and asks " are you going to be using the mat". i say " no, go ahead" . so she sits down on the mat behind me and starts doing situps. i figure that since she never took breaks between sets that she just liked that mat better than the other ones.
i wasnt about to try talking to a women who was in the middle of doing situps who i couldnt maintian proper eye contact with while talking to.
the next time i see this woman, she came with some other guy, so i was probably right that she just liked that mat better than the other ones.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
so is the following situation considered a women doing as much as she can:

im stretching in front of 1 of 3 mats. the other 2 mats are empty too. she walks straight in front of me and asks " are you going to be using the mat". i say " no, go ahead" . so she sits down on the mat behind me and starts doing situps. i figure that since she never took breaks between sets that she just liked that mat better than the other ones.
i wasnt about to try talking to a women who was in the middle of doing situps who i couldnt maintian proper eye contact with while talking to.
the next time i see this woman, she came with some other guy, so i was probably right that she just liked that mat better than the other ones.
Never assume a guy's her BF unless you actually see them kiss or caress each other, or walk hand in hand/with his hand on her back. I have found that it's quite often not the case. Who knows, it could even be her brother!

And, if the three mats were identical (which I don't have reason to doubt), and she conveniently asks YOU for permission to use THE ONE BEHIND YOU, she's obviously dropping you a hint.

BGMan

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its nature. The MAN goes after the WOMAN. Its been like that since before we had clothes and we were living in the jungle! Especially when they are good looking. They know it, and instinct tells them to just make themsleves available to the male, and he will come to her. The instinct is still there, we are still all animals at heart

------------------
-Sergio
AIM:Thrawn1212
E-Mail:Thrawn1212@aol.com

"If at first you dont succeed, try, try, again"

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serg897
its nature. The MAN goes after the WOMAN. Its been like that since before we had clothes and we were living in the jungle! Especially when they are good looking. They know it, and instinct tells them to just make themsleves available to the male, and he will come to her. The instinct is still there, we are still all animals at heart

exactly mate.. this has been the way it is since the beginning of time.. just look at wildlife shows.. the male chases the female.....

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of women at work, alot of them will use you as a "daytime babysitter".

They'll flirt with you and suck all of the attention they can get from you so they aren't bored during the daytime and then go home to their husbands and boyfriends at night.

I myself have fallen for this game more than once because they can appear to show signs of genuine interest which in reality is just a game they play.

Some chicks at work will really be interested but it is still a bad idea to mess with them.

Lars Porsenna

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The man goes after the woman", "makes the first step", "that has been natures way forever?"

Guys, that is pretty delusional. Read more closely. Females chose you. That is exactly what is happening when she is "fiddling with her shoe laces", "sitting on the bench beside you" etc. pp. This principle of "Female Choice" can be found in every higher mammal (!!). Females pick you and are very skilled to offer you a situation to approach her. And giving you the illusion of having done your own chosing.

Its all been described here. We just have to be correct about the "first step" and the "chosing".

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disciple is right.

In my estimation, ALL women are at least 25% Attention Wh0re. They are all like vampires that suck the "interest" out of you until they get that emotional high they crave. And once they get it, they are done with you.

The only way I can think of to prevent them from draining our energy is to have some set standards. We should develop our own ways of measuring the amount of interest THEY show us in return. And our measuring should have a term limit AND a time limit.

Examples of a Term Limit:

Only take a Biitch seriously if she agrees to exchanging phone numbers, getting together, coming over, kiss closes, etc.

Examples of a Time Limit:

She has to give you her number AS SOON AS YOU ASK. Any hesitation is usually a sign that she was just "playing with your interest. She has to return your calls fairly quickly---within a few days, etc. She has to kiss you within a short period of time/dates, etc.

Armor up, soldiers!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, it would appear they love that cat and mouse game. Since finding this site, I've discovered the strongest lesson that a DJ can learn is that women crave a challenge and are obsessed with it. They wish to conquer men and leave them hanging dry and alone once they know they've hooked em'.

Remaining a challenge is probably the biggest defense in our tool box of DJ tactics that I've learned since coming to this site last November and keeping them hooked in a relationship. Dropping subtle hints that other women are interested is what keeps the relationship alive. Wish I knew this stuff when I was younger. Eh.. se lya vi.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Disciple is right.

In my estimation, ALL women are at least 25% Attention Wh0re. They are all like vampires that suck the "interest" out of you until they get that emotional high they crave. And once they get it, they are done with you.

The only way I can think of to prevent them from draining our energy is to have some set standards. We should develop our own ways of measuring the amount of interest THEY show us in return. And our measuring should have a term limit AND a time limit.

Examples of a Term Limit:

Only take a Biitch seriously if she agrees to exchanging phone numbers, getting together, coming over, kiss closes, etc.

Examples of a Time Limit:

She has to give you her number AS SOON AS YOU ASK. Any hesitation is usually a sign that she was just "playing with your interest. She has to return your calls fairly quickly---within a few days, etc. She has to kiss you within a short period of time/dates, etc.

Armor up, soldiers!

that's true im sooo used to the games and all that, that i just make sure a girl dont waste my time that way you'll limit time wasting .