Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How widespread is game?

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've been thinking about ever since I figured all this stuff out back in 08.

But how many guys know about game?

I remember when I started girls would respond quickly to me and seemed surprised. Some said they'd never met a guy who was so confident and forward, so I guessed it must be quite rare.

I've noticed an increase in guys talking about it both online and IRL since I started. I hear guys talking about being alpha and stuff.

What if game becomes mainstream?

Won't this effectively make it useless because every AFC is doing the a$$hole thing instead of being a nice guy, with everyone trying to "out-alpha" each other.

But if girls are aware of everyone running game will it even work anymore?

Maybe it's not a big deal but it's been bugging me recently.

I know the nice guy/a$$hole thing has been public since the internet began, and forums like this have been round for 10+ years now. It's even been talked about in the media with the Pick up Artist. So I don't know what to think.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where U been. VH1-had TWO SEASONS of the PICKUP ARTIST, then there was KEYS TO THE VIP-another pickup game show, TUCKER MAX movie about his life in college, Neil Strauss was spose to have a movie out called THE GAME, coutless youtube videos on pickup.

ITS MAINSTREAM and reached global status around 2009-2010.

Most people are aware of game but FEW ACTUALLY PRACTICE SKILLFULL game.

Its a novelty like any other fad.........peaked, now starting to wear off. Game has changed, women have changed, the rules have also changed.

You can see it in dating sites, quality of PickUP prgrams/DVDS is impressive compared to a few years ago.

Like Bruce Lee professed-the best game is to not need ANY game at all.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't matter, there are and always have been lots of people who never heard of "pickup tactics" and are just good with girls naturally.

It's not that these "tactics" give you a big advantage over those guys, in fact I think most of us here want to become more like them ;)

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are *****-whipped to the point that Pua material can no longer help those guys, whether they are dumb, lazy, scared, etc. You can tell which ones read the material yet cant apply it or dont understand it completely, they are doomed. The guys that are successful realize that it's about the natural game and not just about random Pua technics of Internet. I would say that 1 in 3 has read at least some material, but how many graduate to need no game at all? 1 in 10 and those who are natural.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love for every man to be excellent at "game." It would drastically lower the price that men have to pay for sex. Imagine if every man in the western world made a pact that they wouldn't give a girl a second date if she didn't put out on the first... and men actually followed through with that. We'd all be getting laid on the first date.