Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How valuble are your looks to picking up women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We all know that we debated Looks being more important than personality or game for pages on end, but now lets take a different look at the subject.

How valuable do you think your natural born appearance is in attracting women?
Afterall, women know if they will have sex with a man within the first 10 seconds of meeting him.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic is posted every second day.

Looks matter, are they the only thing NO.

Do they help? Yes.

But even a GL guy with no game will still be fuc*ing his hand, i know i see it all the time.

Looks matter and help to get your FOOT in the DOOR only.

Thats it, just do a search on looks lets not drag this shi* out anymore.

Even if she as decided to fuc8 you in 10sec on seeing you, it does not mean shi* if you cant see it, cant play it and cant work on it.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Looks, while they "matter" on a hygiene level, they don't matter on a attraction level.

No, you don't need to have a 6 pack, big arms like Scott Steiner, or a GQ walk, you just need to be clean and presentable.

Looks to us, MATTER! Oh yes, that chick needs to be banging, big tits, azz, all that.

Looks to females, no I would call it more Hygienes. Hygienes matter, like being clean, smelling nice, dressing nice, nice breath.

While many guys believe "Looks Matter" on this site, it just again goes to show the actual damage of social conditioning on most of these guys.

I think I should invite all of you, (or most of you, lol) to go out with me on a night on the town. I'm not an overly attractive guy, but let me show you that good looks don't matter at all! Yes, I said don't matter at all!!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Looks, while they "matter" on a hygiene level, they don't matter on a attraction level.

No, you don't need to have a 6 pack, big arms like Scott Steiner, or a GQ walk, you just need to be clean and presentable.

Looks to us, MATTER! Oh yes, that chick needs to be banging, big tits, azz, all that.

Looks to females, no I would call it more Hygienes. Hygienes matter, like being clean, smelling nice, dressing nice, nice breath.

While many guys believe "Looks Matter" on this site, it just again goes to show the actual damage of social conditioning on most of these guys.

I think I should invite all of you, (or most of you, lol) to go out with me on a night on the town. I'm not an overly attractive guy, but let me show you that good looks don't matter at all! Yes, I said don't matter at all!!
Yes, I agree. You don't have to be a male model to pull hot ass chicks. I know guys who are pretty rough around the edges pulling hb 9's. Like DJF said, its all about being presentable and how you carry yourself.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:

Agreed, but it is not so black and white.

I have had sex with women by simply looking good, i.e women coming and chatting me up, granted i could have blown it at that stage, but i had women chatting me up and i see many GL guys get the same thing.
That includes very attractive women, blonde hair 6foot size 10 women with hot looks, yes it does happen.

Granted UG can have things going for them and improve every area of there life and get women, but still women do like looks, some women will only go for looks.

As i said looks get you in the door, thats all, there are other ways to make that door become ajar.

Still having looks is a great arsanal in the game and most guys that are in it enhance there looks, i bet even you have ornimented your-self to a certain lvl.

I would love to come out with you one night and see how you work, you have my interest but your only about 75% there imo.

anyway this thread will be locked this debate goes on for far too long and its pritty much a pointless discussion.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Jonwon says,

"I would love to come out with you one night and see how you work, you have my interest but your only about 75% there imo."

Then tell you what, you teach me the ropes then Tiger :up:. When that JonWon E-Book comes out send me a link for it. Send it to my business email address, I'll pass it along to my employees and we all can learn from the JonWon Master, lol.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Lol, Jonwon says,

"I would love to come out with you one night and see how you work, you have my interest but your only about 75% there imo."

Then tell you what, you teach me the ropes then Tiger :up:. When that JonWon E-Book comes out send me a link for it. Send it to my business email address, I'll pass it along to my employees and we all can learn from the JonWon Master, lol.
Lol thanks, i think.

but i have no ambition to make money of this community, i have better paths in life to persue, but i like this place, i get bored at work.

so when i see a post that i think needs some jonwon input, i input.

But maybe i will do a e-book just for you, hows that? :D

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
No JonWon, do an E-Book man...I need that knowledge!

Matter of fact, when you make it, I'll become an affilate and help sell that motafvcka over the internet!

No but seriously, for some strange reason, something inside of me makes me comeback here and post things on this site. I don't need it, but it feels like somebody on here does. I don't know who that is, but I just feel it.

I just hope that whomever it is, that they please take to heart what I'm saying, try to understand it, and see what I'm really saying.

Each person is unique, and different. I hate it when every black kid must be a gangsta. I'm not a gangsta, don't need to be a gangsta, but that don't mean I won't whoop somebody's azz now!

Be yourself. Yes, that's what I just said....be yourself. The problem is not that the person that you are svcks, the problem is that you DON'T REALLY KNOW the person that you really are. That's the problem. And seduction just adds to the problem....because it makes you run away from the mirror. Seduction turns your head from the mirror and points it on a mythical technique that for it's sole purpose....is nothing but another man's poor reasoning.

You want to be successful with women? Look in the mirror.
You want to have a great romantic life? Look in the mirror.

Look in the mirror, and dig deep in the soul of the person staring back. I promise you, that the person staring back at you, is the only tip or technique you'll ever need....but if you don't know him, you won't know his value.

Reaction score
All I know is...looks have gotten me laid numerous times.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am pretty good looking and I know this has garned a lot of interest over the years... but I have been so AFC I didn't know what to do with it.

So sure, looks can help getting you started, but in no way are they some kind of guarantee.

On some level, I'd argue that being good looking is a drawback, especially if you dress up too much and focus on it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delete stop witht he damn looks vs personality.

comic_relief

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know you are good looking? Has someone told you, or is it just your self-perception?

Like, I have nooo idea whether I'm "good-looking" or not.

Would you decide by the number of chicks who flirt with you? How hot the chicks who flirt with you are?

I was bored one afternoon over the break and did a little pencil-work on this issue. I wrote down the names of all the chicks who've been rather aggressive and open in flirting with me in 2006(February 06 - January 07)--basically chicks with a high IL--and the number was pretty high...~25. That accounts for the fact that atleast acouple of the girls on the list I probably just misread, and also that I probably didn't notice some girls IL as well. I rated all the girls on the list in the HB1-10 scale. There were afew warpigs, but also afew babes. I took the average of all of them, and it was a 7.4. So theoretically I'm a 7.4?

I know it's not a big deal, but no one's really told me if I'm good-looking or ugly. I've been told I have beautiful eyes, I've been told that my hair is nice, I've been told I'm sexy, I've been told I'm hot, so on and so forth. I never talk about looks with my gfs, I always thought it was kind of vain.

Being intelligent, I'd look at the fact that +/- 25 chicks have shown considerable interest in me, and from that determine that I'm good-looking. Yet I do have a kick-ass personality, so that comes into play as well.

So, for all you "good-looking" guys out there...How...How do you know you are good-looking? Has somebody--or many people--told you that you are good-looking, or is it just you who thinks so, and how do you determine this?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter.
Personality matters.

EVERYTHING MATTERS!

Stop focusing on one thing!
A good personality will in time lead to good looks.
Someone with good looks, can create a good personality.

It's all interconnected, everything is relevant.

(P.S.: Girls will almost never tell you the truth about what they think of your appearance. I had to hear from an absolute stranger that my girlfriend said "Look for the really hot, tall guy with long dark-blonde hair" ... Judging your appearance by what they tell you isn't relevant. Judging by the reaction that women give to you at first appearance is more relevant to me.)

Reaction score
guys- THIS ISN'T A LOOKS VS. PERSONALITY thread. It's just a thread discussing how your looks have gotten you laid in the past.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOKS DO MATTER but YOU CAN IMPROVE THEM!

:kick: :kick: :rockon: :cuss:

Looks matter... but not 100% of looks are attributed to what you were born with. Besides plastic surgery, aesthetic dentistry and make-up, you can improve your looks by:

1.) Whitening your teeth
2.) Having a respectable haircut that looks clean
3.) Dressing with style
4.) Having some muscle / low body fat to your build/frame (Cardio/Weight Lift)
5.) Having good posture when standing
6.) Clearing up your complexion/acne
7.) Smiling and looking positive/upbeat when in public places
8.) Grooming your fingernails
9.) Being/Getting Tan (Fake and Bake or Real thing - Both work!)

^ I am sure there are more things you can add to that list, but if you nailed all 9 of those items 100% on the dot, you would shoot up considerably in your looks compared to YOURSELF without those things. Everything else proportion (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth) are things you are born with.

Looks DO matter. They are very important and anyone who tells you they are not is lying to you. Image is huge, and while your salary, car you drive and money-making potential are also big factors, how you look and present yourself is HUGE.

One of the biggest confidence boosters is being approached by women. If you can nail all 9 items on my list above, you will almost certainly get approached more than you would if you didn't. On an average night out, I get approached probably three to five times in a night.

I probably make four or five times that many approaches if I am out for several hours at a club or club hopping. I am sure other guys get approached even more, and if you bring a hot-lady out with you then you might get even more approaches.

Reaction score
Charm said:
:kick: :kick: :rockon: :cuss:

Looks matter... but not 100% of looks are attributed to what you were born with. Besides plastic surgery, aesthetic dentistry and make-up, you can improve your looks by:

1.) Whitening your teeth
2.) Having a respectable haircut that looks clean
3.) Dressing with style
4.) Having some muscle / low body fat to your build/frame (Cardio/Weight Lift)
5.) Having good posture when standing
6.) Clearing up your complexion/acne
7.) Smiling and looking positive/upbeat when in public places
8.) Grooming your fingernails
9.) Being/Getting Tan (Fake and Bake or Real thing - Both work!)

^ I am sure there are more things you can add to that list, but if you nailed all 9 of those items 100% on the dot, you would shoot up considerably in your looks compared to YOURSELF without those things. Everything else proportion (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth) are things you are born with.

Looks DO matter. They are very important and anyone who tells you they are not is lying to you. Image is huge, and while your salary, car you drive and money-making potential are also big factors, how you look and present yourself is HUGE.

One of the biggest confidence boosters is being approached by women. If you can nail all 9 items on my list above, you will almost certainly get approached more than you would if you didn't. On an average night out, I get approached probably three to five times in a night.

I probably make four or five times that many approaches if I am out for several hours at a club or club hopping. I am sure other guys get approached even more, and if you bring a hot-lady out with you then you might get even more approaches.

GREAT POST MAN!!! Lets keep this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.