Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Win Friends and Influence People

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think that this classic book would help with dating? Personally, I believe that it would definitely open a lot of legs if applied properly.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have worked well back in the day when it was written, but today it only applies to dealing with men.

If you apply it to your dealings with today's women they will generally walk all over you. It's the epitome of "nice guy" which translates in their twisted minds to "weak guy".

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that the principles in that book are truly timeless, and that they work even more now than back when the book was originally published. Today, we are FAR less interpersonal than we were in the 1930's, due to technology. Outside of talking on a phone, most people had to meet face-to-face back then in order to communicate. Now, the average person can communicate in a variety of different ways. We are constantly distracted and increasingly self-centered. So, when you meet that rare person, who really makes you feel special, focuses on your problems and needs with no strings attached, it gives you a huge edge, in my opinion....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
I feel that the principles in that book are truly timeless
I agree with this. Women can only walk all over you if you let them.