How to unplug my friend?!

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some background info, I am 17 and my friend is 18, I learnt about game when my brother brought me 'The game' for christmas a couple years ago. Anyway, I've tried a couple times to introduce my friend to some game websites such as PUA shark's site, but he just rejected saying 'this guys just a jerk'. Anyways, he has recently started to get intimate with his extreme oneitis (I'm talking 3-4 years) after wanting her for years. However i can clearly see that he is getting played, she has little to no attachment to him, yet he is completely obsessed and I instantly recognise that the power in the relationship is massively in her favor and the relationship will probably be broken off by her soon.

So my question is, what should i do? To be fair to him it took me a harsh breakup with my oneitis to cause me to take the red pill, but what if he turns suicidal or breaks down? Some advice would be great.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hand him the 'pill' he has to be willing to swallow it otherwise there is nothing you can do except lead by example.... and hope he follows.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't do anything. Let the girl dump him let him cry and beg her to take him back and when she would crush his soul then give him the forum's link.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions and Heartbreak is the mother of Red Pill.

Let him figure it out on his own till then allow him to enjoy the too good to be true fairytale.

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thankyou for the quick responses.

I'm going to wait till this girl shatters his heart and then im going to go 'hey man take a look at this' and send him a link to 15 lessons by pook. I think its a good introduction and the writing style is light and fun.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God dammit when did we all become such pvssies? Like seriously, suicidal over one girl? Fvck her. I have a lot more potential in my life and I know that too! I refuse to believe anyone who tries to make me feel otherwise. Like this girl for example.

Suicidal over a girl??? Baah! So what. Men don't get emotional over lovey-dovey sh!t, that's the woman's job! Men don't cry! Men don't go head over heels for a girl, they take care of themselves first BEFORE ANYONE ELSE so they don't have TIME to care!

This guy is NOT tough or strong at all. The man NEEDS to be strong. The man NEEDS to be tough. The man NEEDS to be able to withstand pain without letting it hurt/affect him. Pfffft. I'm disappointed in these kind of guys.

No matter, he will harden up as soon as he gets hurt. He will NEED to adapt. He will learn soon, very soon, whether he likes it or not.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
What business is it of yours in the first place?

You gave him the book. He dismissed it.

Experience will teach him in time.

Meanwhile, mind your own business
I second this.

"The master will appear when the student is ready."

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tryin to explain the redpill to people who don't want to listen is like trying to convince an atheist to read the Bible.

You will never get anywhere unless they are willing. And when they aren't willing, all you do is look like a complete @$$hole trying to preach the literature you find here.

Frustrating, I know. Can't save em if they don't want to be.