How to turn off my "nice guy nature" please guide me!

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to be great at not giving a crap. I was able to turn off emotions, and turn off from getting attached to a female other then just smashing. Since I moved to a new city the past 4 years I have become more of the nice guy to make friends etc.

Sadly....I am now carrying the nice guy attitude into my dating and its killing me.

Between online dating sites and real time cold approaching I start off GREAT. I have tats and sorta give off the bad boy vibe but as soon as I number close and set up a date I become mr nice guy. I have had women say "I expected you to be a bit more bad boy based on your look...but your nice..."

Is that a bad thing? I am sick of being mr nice guy. PLEASE help me get the old don't give a crap mindset back!!

Tips, opinions?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need to change your attitude on women

They ARENT perfect princesses waiting for you to rescues them from the evil knight

The majority of them are unfaithful slvts that trade goods, services & game in exchange for spreading they’re legs

The sooner you realise that any single one isn’t as special as you first thought the quicker you will be on your way to not giving a fvck

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have in mind that every woman is a ***** until she proves otherwise and in my experience they never do! :crackup: :crackup:

MadExpat

Reaction score
Sometimes people try to please others when their self esteem takes a bit of a whack. Do you feel you used to be more confident than you are now?

Last edited: