How to turn fast kissclose into a SNL?

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this problem recently.

I'm a good dancer, and typically play up the "fun guy at the party" card, so I get to dancing with a lot of girls. I ramp up the kino, make jokes, all that good stuff. At some point, I usually escalate into a makeout on the dancefloor.

From here though, I don't know how to proceed. I need to isolate/extract to go any further, unless I'm going to finger the chick right there on the spot. Any time I try to, however, the chick goes to see her friend/goes to the restroom/other excuse to not fvck me.

Is the problem a matter of comfort? Should I just take them to a corner of the room, chat about sh!t to build comfort, then bring her to my place? The dancefloor hookup into SNL would revolutionize my game.

I appreciate all opinions

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SNL. Saturday Night Live?

What are you talking about, chief?

Stop making out in the floor, and extract before things get too heavy. When you do that ,and her friends see you two, she will not proceed to take it further, she gets anti slut defense, and doesn't want to be judged by her friends, who are ready to pull her away.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to fvck her at the club. Get the woman somewhere where she'll be comfortable - preferably her place, and then go for it. You can't just go around fingering and fvcking chicks on the same night. Settle on one to go home with. If you're also gaming other women that night, get their contact information so you can follow up in a day or two.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SNL = same night lay

Desdinova, that's my point

I"m not trying to go further than kissing in the club, but when I try to get them to my place, they get ASD real fast. Isn't the whole point of extracting to remove ASD?

Again, assuming I've already kclosed, how do I get in her pants that night?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also a dancefloor type of dude, the biggest thing is...LEAD LEAD LEAD!!!

I'm always naturally screening so everything seems like she is trying to live up to my expectations, so when I pull her off the dancefloor, I'm all about "Wow, your actually cool, WE OWN, it's a MUST that we hangout". I easily get the #close, I chat with her, and crystallize myself as a human being...Nothing too serious...

Usually it's best to seed for the bounce in order to leave that place together and go home and pull...it's not about the SEX...your moving it because she's FUN, you can escalate and get sexual at HOME.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SNL = Damn, it's to many terms to keep up with now-a-days.

Whatever happened to the days of just using the simple terms of AFC, FB, HB and UG?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m not trying to go further than kissing in the club, but when I try to get them to my place, they get ASD real fast. Isn't the whole point of extracting to remove ASD?
No. Extracting is getting her into an area / situation without any destractions so she can focus entirely on you. ASD is her logic kicking in to prevent her from following through with what her emotions are telling her.

When you invite her to do something afterwards, just casually ask her, "What are you doing after you're done here?" Let her give an answer. Then mention, "Well, why don't we do something afterward?" Steer toward having her invite you over.

If you want to avoid all this 5hit, you NEED to be the best damn guy in there. That way, she'll WANT you to go to her place and will literally beg you to go. I can't count the number of times I've been invited to the woman's place after the bar closes. You need good rapport, you need to be interesting, confident, and fun. When your personality shines, she'll do her best to keep you around as long as possible, INCLUDING overnight.

To avoid or minimalize ASD, you need to get her to follow what her emotions want her to do. Logic is telling her that she'll be a slvt and a cvm-dumpster by fvcking you on the first night. You need to get her to ignore the logic by intensifying her emotions.

Again, if you want better success, fvck her at HER place. She'll be more at ease and comfortable there than at your place where nothing is familiar, unless her place isn't an option (roomates, parents, etc). You need to ease into sex by letting her get comfortable. A woman who is uptight or nervous is going to be less receptive to you. That's why the old standard of throwing on a movie usually works. It takes her mind off being nervous and gets her comfortable. Then you touch her. Then you kiss her. Then you ignore the movie. If the ASD comes up, then go along with it and start watching the movie again. When she starts touching or kissing again, go along with it. A sarcastic comment might be appropriate here like "Oh, you're interested again!" DO NOT scold her, do not get angry with her, and do not get emotional. Just brush it off as if it's no big deal. The more calmly and confident you deal with the ASD, the more comfortable she'll become with going further. Let her feel like she's the one in control of the situation while you kiss and touch all the spots that turn her on (the neck, just below the earlobe, and remember to SMELL HER!)

...and of course a couple of drinks will always make her more comfortable ;)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 times out of 10, I bring a girl to my place or hers (and we BOTH know whats going on) without even kissing her once. Dont do the club makeout. It makes you the creepy "just want to get laid" guy. Even if thats all SHE wants, she doesnt want to see you that way. If by chance, you do makeout, and its totally hot and heavy, you need to stop and say "lets get out of here NOW." If this works, and you get some, she will have buyers remorse, and probably never talk to you again. Whether thats a good or bad thing, is up to you.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
SNL = Damn, it's to many terms to keep up with now-a-days.

Whatever happened to the days of just using the simple terms of AFC, FB, HB and UG?
Yep I agree, been here for 3 years and us vets are getting confused. I just read some other thread and was like "What the hell is an AW?". Anyway just googled it, couldn't find it. I'll just have to be confused. Everyones advice from me will suffer, lol.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I agree, been here for 3 years and us vets are getting confused. I just read some other thread and was like "What the hell is an AW?".
AW = Attention Wh0re. That one's been around since I first found this place 7 years ago. I must admit that SNL threw me for a loop.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting you to make out with a girl on the dancefloor & ask her if she's excited.

" Huh... Why ? "

" 'Cause we're live in New York for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE !!! "

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're talking about abbreviations and acronyms, what's AMOG mean?