Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to turn a %$@ Buddy into a girlfriend.

OnyxDelphi

Reaction score
So heres the situation down and dirty like.

My friend knows a really hot girl who is at a point in her life in which she's not ready to date anybody. Yet...she still craves physical touch. So, out of a miracle given by God himself, she became his makeout (****) buddy.

Yet, although he's smart enough not to tell her. He really wants her to fall under his spell. Now, he's not dorky, and is very smart and suave. However...he's scared of ****ing things up.

And truth be told...I have no clue what to say to this guy. So, I decided to bring this situation to the best of the best.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OnyxDelphi said:
So heres the situation down and dirty like.

My friend knows a really hot girl who is at a point in her life in which she's not ready to date anybody. Yet...she still craves physical touch. So, out of a miracle given by God himself, she became his makeout (****) buddy.

Yet, although he's smart enough not to tell her. He really wants her to fall under his spell. Now, he's not dorky, and is very smart and suave. However...he's scared of ****ing things up.

And truth be told...I have no clue what to say to this guy. So, I decided to bring this situation to the best of the best.
Dude, your friend is getting the pu$$y, that's all he needs to worry about. He needs sto stop trying to make her a GF and just keep the relationship where its at.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, usually here its trying to turn girlfriends into &%£$ buddys that is the problem!

Your friend sounds AFC and the more he wants her and views her as the prize the more she'll run away from him!

Interesting you view the situation as a miracle... thats AFC too.:yes:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its very simple. Tell him to treat her as a FB and nothing more. Eventually over time, she will develop emotion and likely want to enter an LTR. However given the fact that she doesn't want a relationship, it could take more than 6 months. He has to be patient and spin other plates in the meantime otherwise he will screw things up, I guarantee it.

However if you would have read The Bible you would already know what to do. Here is a section that deals with it.

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000535.html

Anti Dump said:
Becoming exclusive with a woman means the both of you talk about not dating or seeing anyone else. The dating with others comes to an end.
Never ask a women to become exclusive. She must ask YOU. She must talk about it FIRST.
Why? If a woman hasn't asked you yet it means she is still open to seeing others. She still has DOUBTS about you. Highly interested women don't want you going out with other women.

A woman asking for exclusivity is like a 'marriage proposal'. She is cementing and laying the foundation for true intimacy.
She wants something that's lasting. It is the ULTIMATE test of interest, guys. She is 'proposing'.

If you ask first, you will never know her true interest level. Why didn't she bring it up? How come she is still letting you see others? Why isn't she CLOSING her options? Is she seeing someone else?

Think about it.

AD