How to try without trying to hard....?

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seam to be doing aight with a woman I have liked for quite some time. The only problem that seams to happen is I feel like I try to hard at wanting to see her not so long after I last saw her.

I would like to see her at least once every 2 weeks but with school starting soon here I wouldnt mind to fit in another 2 meetings in 2 weeks.

So I just got finished with 2 nice dates over the last 2 weeks. Would it be pushing it to try for another 2 or should I lay back for a bit.

We do have the same first class by chance, but I would like to see her outside of a school setting once more for before hell starts again. (once school starts we will both be super busy, her with work (retail sucks) and me with my waterski team, work, and a Pilots Licence i need to finish up)

So along thoes lines what else do you guys do that shows you try, but arent trying too hard? I just feel like I put too much effort into these dates and such which are usually great, but at the same time I dono, something just doesnt feel right....
Maby its the lack of sleep from the last few weeks, but damn is it fun to hang out with her but at the same time I do want to make sure I dont act desperate, continue to have a life, etc.

She is just one of thoes women that are not a youngin anoying little bish. She is tall (about 5'11", beautiful (8.5-9) and doesnt talk about highschool like crap. at 24 i guess she finally outgrew it and its amazing the quality the dates are compaired to ones with 21 or younger womenz)

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to things you're already doing. Ex.

I'm going to IKEA Saturday to shop for some furniture for my new apartment. I mentioned it on the phone with her and she says she wants to go. So it's more like hanging out and not a "date." But guess what. After we're done shopping she'll be back at my place...right where I want her!

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but she is not a woman that will be available for that kind of stuff. Working retail means that they own her life most of the week. On days of she has things to do so even though we both have a life and are busy, I need more than a "Im going to do some errands" sort of invite for her to be interested. She is interested in a lot of the things I do, and I enjoy the limited time im with her. (cannot say that about all the women ive hung out with). I guess its a matter of try and see what I can fit before school. If not, im hoping we can have some "study" time at her and my place since she lives near to the school and I live near to her work.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
make your stuff half as big.. then I will read it and give you an answer, right now too much to read... to the point man... a lot of times you feel the detail is needed, but its really not... i.e. actions, not words, speak in this game...

Good Cat

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times people think they need an event to get a girl to hang out. Not so true but IL does play a big part in what you can get her to go along with. Just invite her to check out some music with you so you can get a second opinion or something like that. Doesn't have to be an event, just something simple.