Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Throw A Kck A55 Party

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to work my way into a new group of friends, and went to a couple of parties. But, I think I need to have my own party to really "break the barrier."

So I need as many tips as possible. How do I throw the best fvckin party? One that will get me mad street credit, and maybe a piece of ace.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I need to do the same thing. So far I've gathered: You need bud. You need alcohol, and lots of it. You need people to invite.
A good music system is required, either yours or a friends. Now you gotta find out what music to play...up to you and your friends.
The above-all requirement believe though is no-parents, or parents who don't care. And don't make too much noise, you'll get cops up the ass if you do. but in that case, i've been told if you all STFU, no one yells cops, and keep the shades closed, as long as you don't answer the door, they can't come in.
Good luck. I'm interested in getting some info on tis topic mroe myself.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ..

Originally posted by Patrick124
And don't make too much noise, you'll get cops up the ass if you do. but in that case, i've been told if you all STFU, no one yells cops, and keep the shades closed, as long as you don't answer the door, they can't come in.
Good luck. I'm interested in getting some info on tis topic mroe myself.
This is true. As long as you don't give the cops probable cause (see: alcohal on the front lawn) then they can't do anything.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, I think you guys have your hearts in the right place, and you could probably do things well, but I still wouldn't throw a party if I were you. If it's a flop, your rep is in trouble and if it's a smash hit, you, your parents' trust, and your property is in trouble. At a really good party the host's house can get ripped to shreds. Thats hard to clean up before your parents find out. Plus if anything bad happens, you're held responsible.

Unless your parents are really cool with this kind of party and are okay with taking legal responsibility (you don't have to phrase it like that if you ask permission) I'd stick with going to other people's parties instead.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get it in some place where there are no houses around, or go tell the people next door that your gonna throw a party and everyone will stay inside and it's all cool. So they dont call the cops.

1 or 2 Kegs depending on how many people are coming. Kegs usually run you about 120 bucks, 70 for the beer and 50 bucks for the deposit on the keg if it's not returned(and its usually not)

MAKE sure that there are going to be girls there. Get something else to drink besides beer, make sure chips are around. Need some music.

I live on a lake, so we usually just rent a cottage out from one of the resorts.

I'm serious, you need to get a keg. That takes the party to a whole new level. Alot more people are gonna come to a kegger than they would just a regular party.

You could charge for cups, but if your not cool with everyone then you probably dont need to.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont.

Period, do not do it.

Nothing but trouble, i know you want to be "popular", but do not do it. ESPECIALLY, do NOT do it at your own house. People will **** up your ****, puke on your floor, puke on you, and more. You can get sued, your parents can get sued, your parents can go to jail, and you would be an absolute dipsh1t and deserve to have all that happen to you if you ignored this reply.

not worth it.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm...Party :)

First thing's first - Just because you CAN do something doesnt mean you SHOULD! This might seem obvious, but if you're in an area with narcs for neighbors or parents that would bust it up, you might wanna think twice about throwing a party.

Now...Depending how big you want this thing to be, there's a few different ways to go about throwing a nut-busting party. You could just wing it and see how things go, but if you're a little more meticulous:

1) Two kegs should be enough to get at least 30-some people drunk. It depends on how much people drink and if they're bringing their own booze along with, so dont think my number there is a fact :) Charge kids for the kegs if you want...it all depends on how gracious (or crazy) of a host you want to be.

2) Weed...If you're down with the green and have a safe place you could smoke it at your house, then go for it. I dont know about your prices, but here a bag of primo bud costs about $50 an eighth, so you might wanna watch the hand-outs.

3) Unless you live out in the country, DO NOT let people park at your house. Tell them to park down the street somewhere and walk...the fewer cars at your house, the less it looks like theres a bunch of kids inside throwing a mad party.

4) If people smoke cigarettes and stuff, it might be wise to set up an area specifically for them to congregate. Be in the garage or the deck or whatever you've got that has easy ventilation, it might be a nice/considerate move to make the area nice. Throw down some chairs, benches, or whatever...Make it comfy if there's gonna be some traffic there.

5) Try to keep all your sh!t you dont want people to mess with somewhere safe (like a designated storage room or somewhere people wont be going). This might seem obvious, but you'd be surprised how easy it is to leave something out you dont want people to mess with like a wallet or an expensive guitar (speaking from personal experiences).

6) Its your house...If anyone throws you some hostility or does something stupid or invites a bunch of people you dont want over, then you've got the authority to kick the necesary ass. Keep it in mind if things start getting crazy.

7) As the owner of the house (sort of), you should get laid. Maybe its my own personal ideal, but anyone who does the work to throw down a big party deserves some ass...Usually the guy in charge is a hot item for a girl, so dont be surprised if they start handing out vagina.

8) Above all, have a good time (duh). It might be stressful having a bunch of people you may not necesarily know milling around in your house, but just relax and have a good time. Go with the flow, enjoy the show, and watch for the 'Po. :)

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Jester does bring up some good points. But, he is from Jersey (aka "The Armpit of the US")

lmao, had to say it srry

Will the party actually score me some major ins at my skool, maybe make people take a second look at me.

If not by throwing a party, what can I do to gain status?

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it sounds like your new friends just want another person to throw parties, so they don't have to do it themselves. I use people like that all the time, and then when I have people at my house, I don't invite anyone except my close friends, and anyone else that shows up gets chased out by a handful of drunk kids with bats.

Even when I do have my good friends over to get hammered, we drink outside. Basically because my house is not "party friendly," meaning I have a lot of stupid little trinkets around, a lot of fragile glass tables, and not a lot of couch space. Also, no locks on any doors except the bathrooms is a bad thing too.

An outdoor party is only viable if you're closer with your neighbors than your parents are, or you're really quiet. My backyard is surrounded by really tall evergreens, so no one can see in, and a lot of sound is muffled, so the neighbors don't make too much fuss.

Again, it's really stupid to have an open house party, and unless you have a real reason to trust these kids you want to impress, I wouldn't throw a party just go get in their good graces.

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u have a big basment do it there and have flickering neon lights and the noise wont be asl oud if u have it in the casment

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things to say:

No.1)
Mate, throwing a party to get in with a group? Argh! Sounds like a seriously bad idea. If you want to get in with another group do it by your strangth of character. Besides, you really shouldn't try to make people like you. EVER. Maybe you need to sit down and think this through. If you want social status, try upping your confidence and getting invited to some of their parties.

Well, that's the way you're coming across. If you're just coming out of your social shell, so to speak, don't make it a party, just have a few of your new friends over and chill. Its safer, nothing gets trashed.

If you still wanna kick that **** have a lot of your actual friends over, and have 3 or 4 of them over on the side. I still strongly suggest you think this one through, you sound like you're going at this the wrong way.

No.2)
I'm having a pretty big party next week- my 17th. At my house. Kinda worried about it now, but I'm pretty big on planning ahead, so read what I've done and maybe it'll help.

Party Arrangements.
First, I've worked out go and no-go-fo' areas. I know people can be creative and curious, so I'm investing in a big sheet of wood to cover up the stairs at the landing, and chains and padlocks to close off the dining room, and rooms upstairs, if the bastards get past my big block of wood;) Over cautious? No such ****ing thing.

That leaves the garden, living room, kitchen and hall for partying. That is all floorboards/ tiled, so I'm rolling all the rugs up and putting them in the dining room. I'm also putting all the little trinkets, the TV, butcher knives, pretty much everything that I can bar the sofas into the dining room, and locking that **** up.

The garden is cool, smokers and stoners can go out there and do whatever the hell they like. Putting out chairs and tables.

I called BYOB on everyone, but I'm supplying some, might get a Keg. Sounds like a plan. As for food, I'm thinking pizzas, cheap ones I can cook up fast.

I've invited about 60 and a bit people (argh! Since when did I know this many people well?!?!?!) and so I'm a bit concerned about police. Hell, if they come, they come. I might be ****ed for a few weeks while I scrape up fine money, and my parents will hate me, but life goes on:rolleyes:.

I'm also telling all my guys to act bouncers for me. The first rule of me throwing a party, is it's my house. If I don't know someone who comes, if I don't like someone that comes the **** will get kicked out of them. I'm going as far as putting my escrima stick in the landing, any ***** comes in and trys to start something, bambam! ***** goes down.

Still, that is my plan, can't see anyone I've invited doing something they're gonna regret, and yeah I pitty the fool that has an open at his place. My mate did it, a whole school of pikeys turned up and actually managed to steal his radiator. Think about that, his house actually flooded, and they ran off with something that was connected to his plumbing system. Moral of the story? Never concider anything as tied down.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, double post.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can i come

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure, if you can get to walton-on-thames (think woking) on the 7th of may! And no huge posse of mates who like to break things! (Read part about said stick and bouncers).

And don't try and steal my goddamn radiator!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe, my dad used to live in woking

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you live in london it isn't as far as woking, you can get a train there easy enough, london, clapham, surbiton, esher, hersham, walton-on-thames.

If you can come, come, would be a laugh to have another DJ there.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cool gettin there, im just figurin abut comin back, ill seriously consider it

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pah, crash at mine if you want, everyone else seems to be! I'd understand if you can't...having never met me and ****. Still, pm me if you wanna come and I'll give you the address and my number. Would be ****ing great to meet another DJ in person!

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice here..Seems like a real bad idea to throw a pool party and serve alcohol because drunk people can't swim too well. But..I've got a 50,000 gallon pool and 10acres (no neighbors) and would like to throw the party to end all parties this summer. My only idea thus far is to go to the local club and hire 1-2 muscle men to guard the gate and not admit any vehement drunkards into the pool. Could also get a friend or two that used to be lifeguards to look over the place. We've also got a big ass patio and deck so there'd be other places to hang out. Any ideas?