Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if she's playing or just conflicted.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This turned out fakakt. I was unable to do a course-correct. There was some halfway action, but not the whole 9. The effort was really for my ego anyway. Oh well.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starrie said:
A lot of the topics discussed on this forum are just common sense dressed up like protocol.
That's an interesting thing you said. Protocols exist because it's easy to miss crucial details if your state is less than 100%. For instance, if you're overtasked, if you're dehydrated, if you're tired, etc. That's why protocols are everywhere -- high-volume kitchens, climbing, the military, you get the idea.

"Emotional", "hopeful", "projecting", all these are responsible for why guys (who should have known better) typically miss things about women they should have seen. I think thr protocol is emphasized because it's so easy to slip and decieve yourself.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda cringe at the latest tedt exchanges....you were doing so well with the not answering. Then, you thought the time was right and made the mistake of trying to teach her a lesson by calling her out on her bad behavior. This is wrong on so many levels. 1) she will never own up to it 2) you've fostered her behavior from the beginning 3) it telegraphs to her exactly what you've been doing with the not responding to.texts thing...making any further attempts see through.

**** trying to reframe ****, its done. This is a girl into games. This is also a girl you work with still? That same girl can play the system against you at work, stop it and be cordial for.now on. If you're hell bent on ****ing her, let her know .....take super masculine non apologetic stances on matters. If she's at your house, and asks what you want to do...you say I'm going to **** the **** out of you tonight and you're going to love it, I've decided its time. If she looks at you like oreally!!!!, then you hold a perfectly serious face do not waiver. Get up or something and lead her to the bedroom...do not ask, do. Be forceful....like someone said...make her say no, a few times for Tgis one, meaning push through the first few objections. Can u pull this off? If no, don't even attempt to step to a ***** like this u will be worked.