Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to talk to girls

LogMeIn

Banned
Reaction score
I was in the car with my friends listening to them talk and I realize that since we're close we can talk about anything we want. That's how you should talk to girl in real life. Tell them they look fat. Ask them how old they are. Say you're a PUA.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the car with my friends listening to them talk and I realize that since we're close we can talk about anything we want. That's how you should talk to girl in real life. Tell them they look fat. Ask them how old they are. Say you're a PUA.
That's exactly how I am with women, but it takes a lot of time to get there. Deep down, I want to be friends with all women...yet initially they will test me usually to see if I am gay. They will come out with a resounding NO and then be giggly and my friends from that point on. But there's no doubt that I am closer with women than I am with men because I need the support from women on a fundamental level (not NEEDY to any a$$ who would suggest that, but everybody needs to build on something, and for me it is the constant affirmation I get from women).

That said, I have no shame. So if someone asks me if I am a PUA, I say no, and that's the honest answer. I want to be your friend...and I also find you highly attractive. For me this is the best place to be, but for others you might only want to have a couple women on that fundamental level: your girlfriend, your mother, maybe a sister (i.e. you treat your mother how you would treat your wife). For me it's all women.

EDIT: And if there's confusion, obviously I would do more sexy things with women who were progressively younger and younger, and less and less related to me LMAO

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a girlfriend and are insecure about things, I am probably your worst nightmare

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly how I am with women, but it takes a lot of time to get there. Deep down, I want to be friends with all women...yet initially they will test me usually to see if I am gay. They will come out with a resounding NO and then be giggly and my friends from that point on. But there's no doubt that I am closer with women than I am with men because I need the support from women on a fundamental level (not NEEDY to any a$$ who would suggest that, but everybody needs to build on something, and for me it is the constant affirmation I get from women).

That said, I have no shame. So if someone asks me if I am a PUA, I say no, and that's the honest answer. I want to be your friend...and I also find you highly attractive. For me this is the best place to be, but for others you might only want to have a couple women on that fundamental level: your girlfriend, your mother, maybe a sister (i.e. you treat your mother how you would treat your wife). For me it's all women.

EDIT: And if there's confusion, obviously I would do more sexy things with women who were progressively younger and younger, and less and less related to me LMAO
Be careful. That is a dangerous trap. It's one that will never truly fulfill you.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people deeply appreciate an opportunity to choose differently and avoid a trap while others choose to go and experience a trap and all that goes with it, for themselves. I am not attached. Choice is yours as are the consequences. Enjoy the ride either way.

Last edited: