Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to take care of a bully

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see him and he approaches you .. throw him into the lockers. I had a problem with this with one *******, he thinks hes the toughest guy in school and he'd always throw punches my way in the arms or whatever and then approach me and ask me "What are you gonna do about it?!" I reply with a big grin. So anyway this went on for a lil while then he did it again and I threw him into the lockers. He told me to calm down and then walked away. Hasn't touched me since. Alot of these 'bullies" aren't what they appear to be and when you show them a lil of what you're made of, then they'll back off.

Just make sure you can take him if he does want to fight you. The guy in my case would have been a tough fight for me .. but even if I got a fw good thros in I'd be pleased and if the punches hurt him a bit then he'd know not to mess with me again.

Sure, fighting isn't the best way to solve your problems, but sometimes you just have to do it. Even your Father will tell you that you need to defend yourself. Just don't go looking for it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread reminds me of something that happened to me last year. i was in grade 11 and in march we had a school trip with grade 12. there were some guys (7-8, if i don't mistake) i knew in that grade and who i was friend with. though, they wanted to look good so they picked on me and kept slapping me during all the trip. some days after the trip, at school again they got all around me and started slapping me. i was a push over and did nothing to react. then a friend of mine told me that i looked like a loser getting all beat up and not doing nothing to avoid it.

i felt rage in me (not a good experience, i felt like sh1t for weeks before reacting and still now that trip is the greatest source of my insecurity) and i promised to myself that i would have reacted the next time.

then it happened again. as i got out of school, i saw them approaching me. i told them: "don't even touch me". they touched me. i punched one in the nose, grabbed another one's balls and squeezed them HARD, punched another one in the stomach and spitted in another one's face. i remember them not saying nothing and going away like nothing happened.

nowadays, they don't even greet me anymore, but who gives a sh1t? plus, no one of my friends has mentioned what has happened that day or the trip's day so far...

you don't have to send them to the hospital, just show that you won't put up with their sh1t anymore.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Violence is not the answer? this is the kind of wussy bullshit advice that has turned a generation of men into boys.

I completely agree with you

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have to say isn't really useful for your present situation, but it will be extremely useful in the future. At some level when kids are bullying you it is your fault. YOu are allowing yourself to get bullied. You need to get into self-improvement read some books, grow in self-esteem and confidence and take responsibility for what happens to you. I did all this and an amazing thing happened I stopped being bullied. I could look a potential bully in the face and they knew I meant businness and backed off. DOn't allow yourself to be bullied; peace.

increment

Reaction score
Since they've managed to beat the fvck outta you and their punishment wasn't particularly harsh I wouldnt worry about any comeback from principal teachers etc

Hey I even had some1 bully me for a month (I'm not ashamed to admit it either), the principal and teachers thought he was a jackass and as such no1 even acknowledged the fact I gave him some bruises to remember. So unless you really do serious damage to this fvcker like with a weapon or something your unlikely to get any backlash.

You need'nt worry about his friends, they are there for show, once they realise you mean business they'll back down.

dream_fragments

Don Juan
Reaction score
make friends with seniors or something, or just bring your friends to help you.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
challenge him to a fight, and if he brings his older friends, get out of there and call him out for it the next day. when he comes to get in your face about leaving in a crowd (which he will), say that he is too much of a pansy to fight you on his own and from there continue to get in his face. eventualy he will fight you there or call over his friends. if he fights, kick his ass mercillesly and beat him to a pulp when hes down (he deserves it). and if he calls his friends over, make a point that he is being a d*ckless b*tch again. either way, everyone realizes your not afraid and that hes a b*tch. or you could jump him when hes alone.

primeone

Reaction score
Get urself some brass knuckles and a taser, they deserve that ****

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he's more than likely going to throw his first punch with his right hand. My suggestiong is to dodge it, and kick his ankles. He'll fall and just keep kicking the shiat out of him.

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, there's only one way to solve this problem i.e. find a gun take it on to the campus, blast away the bully, go on a rampage and make a name for yourself. 20 lives should be enough.

Make sure you leave some notes and videos and documentation behind.

Good luck

"there is no spoone" - the matricks

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper hasn't responded in a while, maybe he's followed your guys' advice and got himself killed.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a bottle of tequila, some Ky jelly and get to know each other a little better.

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
self defense is not a crime
do whatever it takes to beat the living **** out of him(if its that serious)

or you could always go to the police. going to a SCHOOL counselor will NEVER solve any of your problems.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
take mix-martial art classes, there's ur answer..the knowledge u gain from that class will make you feel powerful and bigger than the way you look because u will learn all the cool technical moves that can bring him down instantly.

my brother's been taking that for couple months now and i believe he can take anyone bigger than him quickly with submission.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by derEikopf
Bring a weapon and get expelled and put in jail...all because someone is picking on you? You need some self confidence, man...don't be so insecure.

If it were me, I'd just ignore his stupid a$s. Resorting to violence just shows your weakness and insecurity.

If he carries things too far, though, deal with it off-campus. And make sure it's just you and him...if he brings his friends, he's a fuking loser and you shouldn't even acknowledge his existence.

If you STILL want to act like two cavemen and fight, bring a lead pipe and watch The Matrix a couple times through to learn some moves, like propping up on the pipe and spinning in circles while kicking everyone. That should help.

If that doesn't feed your ego enough, bring a handgun or chinese stars or a bostaff or sais or maybe even a katana or two, and show them who's boss. You can then explain to your fellow inmates how tough you are for the rest of your life.
So being a ***** is the way to go, yeah obviously you have never really been picked on,

Thats what makes you a *****, what happened to the people who actually stood up for themselves and their friends anymore.

You have to fight the bully back, in fact I would actually call him out again in front of the schoole every day, whether your losing everyday or not, just to show your not scared, trust me he will find someone else to pick on, and if not people will begin to give you so much more respect. But dont get me wrong that takes a ****load of courage, and not many people can actually do that confidently.

BUT IF ANYTHING REMEMBER THIS, NO MATTER HOW BIG A GUY IS OR HOW MUCH HE CAN PROBABLY/ALREADY HAS BEAT YOUR ASS OR SOMEONE ESLE'S, THEY ARE ALWAYS SCARED.

Everyone is scared before a fight no matter, that is why you have to be aggressive, the more scared you are, the harder you should fight.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I almost forgot, dont freaking stop beating his face in until someone pulls you off, you never stop half way through no matter how much your winning. Cause if you just keep beating his face in, then there will be no question to who won the fight, and no one will ever mess with you again.

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, you have 3 choices:

1. Deal with it yourself.
Do some cold approaching, improve your inner game, etc etc. I got bullied when i was 11 years old. Now i look at the school photos of the kids who bullied me and its like 'wtf? who gives a **** now???'.

2. Fight the kid.
Get some GOOD martial arts training. I train MT Kickboxing and Mixed Grappling. Tell him you wanna fight him but you want to fight like a man. No friends, no weapons, no cheap shots. Set up a time and place and beat his ass.

3. AMOG him.
Go to fastseduction.com and have a look at AMOG tactics. Here are some of the ones i use most in my sets:

'Hey man, your a legend, seriously this guy is the coolest'

'Dude, your cool'

'You look different today man, are you on drugs?'

'You look pale man, you need some more sun!!!'

'Whats wrong man, you sound angry today, has something bad happened to you?'

'Dude you have the best lines, seriously!!!'

'Hey man, keep talking, INSULT ME MAN, lets hear your pitch, keep going'

'Dude, you should be a comedian, seriously you must think this stuff up all day'

'**** your GOOD man, i cant keep up, your THE KING'

'I totally love your touchie behaviour man!'

'Dude im SICK of your positive attitude'

'wow man, your like barney the dinosour'

'dude your like... michael jackson... except didnt touch me when i was little'

'Haha man, u BADBOY, your like bart simpson all grown up!'

'Hey man you should be my commentator, i love all your little comments and ****'

'Ok amigo, no touchie touchie, gay clubs down there somewhere'

'Hey man, this is a conversation, stop getting all scientific on me'

'Wow, i got my own little parrot here, your doing a great job man'

'calm down man, your so tightly wound, like a little stress pot'

'wow, man relax, start breathing, i give u my most sincere apology'

'im not ****ing with man, im chilling out, your getting creepy on me, im leaving now, have a good time man'
[For when **** starts escalating, say with a blank face]

'Can you BELIEVE this guys still a virgin'

'Wow mate, nice x-item *poke him*'

-->Give him a label and feed everything into that label
(Holy **** your like the sun and these people are your planets!)

'Holy **** man, lets be friends, you can be my best friend'

'Wow, this guy is the coolest, can you believe hes gay'

'Dude, your an alphamale. Like the leader of the pack, you own this area man. You can shout out **** at people you dont know, put your hands on other guys.'

(Then whenever he does something go 'see buddy, ALPHAMALE, i cant mess with you')

'Hey man, have you seen the movie fight club??? ok i want you to hit me AS HARD AS YOU CAN. No no wtf am i doing. Look at you man youd ****** kill me'

'Fight you man??? man you'd KILL me! look at those pythons! *squeeze his arms* you get them checked at the AIRPORT or something?'

'Hey man, i like your hair, its totally the coolest ever'

'OOOOOHHHHH, TOUGH GUY!'

You should be in a comedy movie man, your a STAR!!!'

'Get a load of this guy *point*, ****ing queer eye for the straight guy'

'Holy **** man, your CRAZY, you totally ARE the coolest guy'

'*say with top projection* **** dude! Hooking up with ONE guy doesnt make you gay! Dont worry about it!!!'

'Dude, youve been checking me out for HALF AN HOUR now, just be yourself'

'OMG, this is like big brother, your always watching me'

'Wow, look at the STYLE on this guy!'

'SOMEONE didnt get enough attention as a child'

'NOOOO man, i could NEVER be as cool as you, im sorry for stepping in your SUPER COOL Territory man.'

'Dude your like my personal identity coach!'

---
Remember that the AMOG lines must come off like a coolguy spreading his wings. Not an insecure lamo spouting ****. Watch natural cool guys in action for more example.