How to "succeed" in online dating.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I'd check out the comp on pof for the hell of it.

Saw the profile of a dude who is cleaning up on there and actually found his profile hilarious!

No hate on the dude at all but I wasn't surprised the guy is killing it online. Has the perfect checks for destroying old. Now most will use a fake womens profile to see what guys say. But its not that at all.

Stats:

Dude is 6'1 Caucasian.

Big dude. Built blue eyes. Dressed well in his pics. bright smile.

Works for the NYG. One of his pics is at the press conference podium holding up a jersey.

Lists in his profile he's a home owner.

Here's the kicker. He mentions in his profile he's tired of meeting all these women who show up 30 to 40 lbs heavier than their pictures. And to not even bother texting him if their pics aren't recent.

The thing you can learn which most have already guessed is in regards to old for the majority of dates, meets, lays is: be caucasian, 6 ft or over, dress your best, show off your job, put in your profile you're a home owner, use your absolute best pics and you would see how to destroy it on old.

Funny thing is these women are looking for the "perfect" tall built man with a glamourous job whos a home owner to parasite off of while using old pictures lying and hiding their own issues. The entitlement of even online trash is epic.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head. The caucasian guys who are jacked will slay all the OLD puss...but then again they slay in real life too.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You hit the nail on the head. The caucasian guys who are jacked will slay all the OLD puss...but then again they slay in real life too.
The guy has the golden ticket to slay online.

6'1, caucasian, blue eyes, good smile, glamourous fame job, mentions hes a home owner.

Key to learn is add a picture of you at your job if you have a good one and mention you are a homeowner.

I would bet when old parasites read that your reply rate goes up.

It was too perfect though. When i read the guys profile and he mentioned he was sick of meeting all these women who must be using 5 year old pics as they show up 30 to 40 pounds heavier it made me think of how women online will bs through their teeth yet expect the tops in men.

The crap ive dealt with myself on there i could write a book. Any woman who uses old is on there for a reason. Especially if good looking.

Depending on your area. Major city they are on their listed under a search as thin. Ive known a few irl and they were garbage human beings. Old is a virtual dive bar.

Ive heard known and seen way too much. A lot of times from the women themselves if they respond because they find you good looking and are comfortable talking with you.

Never let anyone using old get you down for lack of response etc. Trust me dude. Those chicks are fck ups. No joke.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's tacky to whine about your past dates. Personally I don't do it.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I think it's tacky to whine about your past dates. Personally I don't do it.
Not whining. There were several i knew irl friends had dated, co-workers and social circles knew. Not surprising only the complete trash were using pof. Most very attractive but worse than just dating material. Just real pieces of work.

Same with the many i spoke with. Any man with any standards beyond laying anything or based on looks wouldnt even bother meeting them.

This isnt generalization kj theory crap. This is facts and first hand experience.

Women online no matter how normal they may appear online or in conversation are using old for a reason. Pick any. Im not joking. I couldnt even make up the sht ive heard from them if i tried. And im talking many of them.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met two pretty cool ones lately (one from OKCupid and one from Match) whom I'm trying to choose from. So far the one from Match seems the best, but I've only been out with her once. They're both fairly good-looking.

Also met a second girl from Match who was a bit inferior to the others, although still somewhat cute and very nice to talk to, at least.

But it doesn't matter how crummy your dates are. It's still tacky to complain. Keep the profile positive for crying out loud.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I've met two pretty cool ones lately (one from OKCupid and one from Match) whom I'm trying to choose from. So far the one from Match seems the best, but I've only been out with her once. They're both fairly good-looking.

Also met a second girl from Match who was a bit inferior to the others, although still somewhat cute and very nice to talk to, at least.

But it doesn't matter how crummy your dates are. It's still tacky to complain. Keep the profile positive for crying out loud.
No problems with my profile or pics. I get complimented a lot and women cracking up over my profile. Though once you talk beyond picking them up all the crap just comes out.

I do believe ok cupid and match are much higher quality people.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was on match I put a funny story about one of my dates (which was a disaster) in my profile. I had girls emailing me saying it cracked them up. Come off as a fun guy that isn't taking life so seriously. Fvck it...make something up if you have to. She'll never know any better. A buddy of mine put something like "if this doesn't work out, there's always Tinder". A few girls emailed him and told him about their Tinder experiences. As far as the home ownership, you could mention that you recently achieved one of your goals which was home ownership after renting for X number of years. That way it doesn't sound like bragging. OLD is all about trial and error. It takes some time to figure out what works best for you. But you should put something in there that gets them to message you first. Then the ice is broken and you go from there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand why so many guys put so much energy into online dating. I went out last weekend and I saw tons and tons of hot chicks maybe it's where I live who knows but online dating here is bottom of the barrell

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like it because at least in theory it allows me to find 1) exactly what I'm looking for, and 2) only girls who want to be picked up. I'm looking for a conservative religious girl. If I just go out in public then I would have to sort through so many women by getting to know them all individually. And I kinda suck at number-closing, anyway. And it seems like most of the ones who actually like sex/relationships/marriage are already dating someone. With online dating, I just set the right filters and find exactly what I want — kind of like shopping at Amazon.com versus trying to find a treasure at a flea market.

If you're not as picky about what you want, or if you just want sex, then I agree that online dating is somewhat inefficient. Easier to just pick up someone at a club or something.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Give us the story :)
I put in there that I've met some cool people so far, and that overall the experience had been good. Except for one girl on a date told me I look like some dorky celebrity, I won't put his name here on SS. Now I know I don't look like him, not even close. But I had about 4 girls email me and say "funny story, you don't look like him". As I remember it, I ended up meeting up with two of them. Dated one of those girls (age 23) for a couple of months before it fizzled and she moved back to South Carolina for grad school. But it worked.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get your point OP. I'm not tall, and my eyes are brown. Should I use blue eye contacts at all times in order to be successful? And wear elevator shoes?

Fvcking idiot.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
I don't get your point OP. I'm not tall, and my eyes are brown. Should I use blue eye contacts at all times in order to be successful? And wear elevator shoes?

Fvcking idiot.
Point being the majority of women using OLD are looking at who is in the pictures (tall, Caucasian, built, home owner, glamorous and or high earning job, and what he can provide by seeing his place of employment, or toys: House, car etc. in who the majority reply to.

While at the same time offering little but sex and their "presence". A lot of them are either parasites looking for a new host to cling to, live vicariously through to impress their friends and family, and have multiple issues or straight out lie in their profiles as was hilariously mentioned in the guys profile of meeting many women who show up 30-40lbs heavier and or older looking.

These women expect and "deserve" what they themselves can't or are unwilling to deliver.

It should come as no surprise to anyone the majority of men who clean up using old are tall, good looking, , have good jobs, show off their toys, work out and are for the vast majority of those qualities are Caucasian.

No need to get angry over it son.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm tall and white, but I definitely don't have a good job, money, or own a house. And I get pvssy from OLD.

Here's the kicker about those money-related criteria: women who just want to fvck don't care how much money you have.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Well, I'm tall and white, but I definitely don't have a good job, money, or own a house. And I get pvssy from OLD.

Here's the kicker about those money-related criteria: women who just want to fvck don't care how much money you have.
I don't doubt it. They are all looking for the tops in looks to get banged out by under the "looking for a relationship" guise while shopping for an easy life provider as well. Bonus if the guy has both.

What I find hilarious is many of these same women not only have a lot of baggage but expect the man to overlook everything while he himself must be "perfect" for them. The double standards are laughable.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weaponx said:
No need to get angry over it son.
All good points, but you said you need to become a blue eyed viking in order to succeed in online dating. How does that make sense. :crackup:

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
All good points, but you said you need to become a blue eyed viking in order to succeed in online dating. How does that make sense. :crackup:
What I mean is this.

As much as it svcks to hear MOST of the women using OLD are looking for a Caucasian male first and a lot of times only. (Perhaps the myth of better earning potential and a "step up".) I've seen many specifically say Caucasian only. Doesn't mean ALL are but to up your response rate you might want to add about doing very well for yourself, being a home owner, and showing a picture in a suit at your job captioning your profession.

But even for Caucasian males being Caucasian is the "basic step" to "succeed" online.

Next is obvious. How good that dude looks in his pictures.

Height, hair or looking great bald (ripped), the guys physique, eye color (depending on what the specific chick likes. I've had many TELL me online I love your eyes, you're handsome, cute etc.) and how much earning potential. Then profile and message last.

The thing I read that the dude had put besides his looks in his pictures (it is what it is) that is getting him a LOT of meets is:

I work for the NYG.

I am a home owner.

I am extremely driven and do very well for myself.

Tall, Caucasian, good physique, glamorous job, home owner, doing very well for himself.

That right there is what the majority of women will chase.

It is what it is.

But for anyone else using OLD I'd recommend if they don't have it already to try out what the dude has on his profile and see if it increases their response rate.

homeowner (if you own a home)

I'm extremely driven and do very well for myself.

And a picture in a suit at your job mentioning what you do. (If it's a high paying job)

Mention you meet a lot of women online and you look exactly like you do in your pictures but they always show up 30 lbs heavier and if they don't look like they do and are using old pictures to not bother contacting you.

These women see that and if they think you are hot in your pictures? Forget about it. They think hot dude with great job, owns home does very well for himself, meets a lot of women on here. They WILL be tripping over themselves to attach to that host.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, bro. Really helpful.

Thread title: How to succeed in online dating?

Answer: Be a tall Caucasian