Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop shaking

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
A nerd friend of mine pointed me to this site a little bit ago. I've had girl troubles all my life and thought that it was hopeless for me.

Well, all that's over. Now I'm a recovering AFC. I started reading stuff from the DJ Bible, and let me tell you, its great.

Today, I decided I'd put some of it into action. Was sitting at school, working on my laptop. A girl sat down near me, I initiated conversation, shortly after, I asked for her number. It worked, and I got it. I was almost sure I would be rejected, and when I wasn't it caught me off guard.

I started shaking pretty nervously. She noticed, asked me why I was shaking. Told her residual side effects from the coffee. It was all cool, but the whole time I'm sitting here talking to her, I'm trying not to shake. I know its just that I was freaking nervous because I expected a rejection.

So here's my question:
What can be done about shaking? Is this just something that will get better over time?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats hilarious!

just get used to talking to people thats all really. or bring a cup of coffee everywhere you go and use that as your excuse.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Shaking, and all other nervous jerks are from you being uncomfortable in your own skin, in your environment, and surroundings, and circumstances. Such as the unexpected anxiety of getting her number.

Be comfortable with yourself.

Develop confidence in yourself. That will fix it for good.

Body building. When you work out, that takes plenty of stress off. Better body gives you confidence as well.

Go for another number close with a different chick. Be compfortable while doing that. You won't shake again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrMike said:
...So here's my question:
What can be done about shaking? Is this just something that will get better over time?
Be prepared not to be rejected 100% of the time.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep on talking to women. After a few months you'll be completely desensitized and you won't shake anymore. Keep progressing and take the next step. Go on dates, etc. There is medication for this but it's totally not needed. Once you get used to interacting with women you'll be fine.

Kudos,
Matt

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats funny . but take a pain relaxing pill lourtabs lol this way ur body will be in a differnt state of mind that way you dont give a F***K what she says u say everything will go smoothly

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only shaking any guy should be doing around a girl is shaking the last drips of *** off his **** after he busts all over her azz

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll get over it. Just need to get out more and strut my stuff.

Randallpink83 said:

Scarlett: "Is that why you're shaking like that?"

Topher: "Yes. I believe it is"
That totally made my evening. You rock.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're Viper, right?

Sounds like you're making progress, good stuff.

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely not some guy named Viper. I'm just Mike.