Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Steal a Girlfriend

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ten steps to steal a girlfriend:

1)Find the target and don’t give her any attention; act as if the women is a man,
2)Find her boyfriend and try to make him your next best friend.
3)After you done this two talk with your “best friend” about his girlfriend
4)Use (all the secrets) what you heard about his girlfriend, you mission being to get close to her and manipulating her
MAKE HER :
5)---your friend. A friend that will help you pick up women (this thing is crucial, you haft to disarm her using this step… anyway show her that you are not interested in her, an you see her as a friend)
6)---admire you thru your actions. Make her see how charming, nice and successful are you with women.
7)---admire you thru your words. Talk with her about how mans are jerk, how they only think about sex, and how, for you, love is more important than sex. Talk with her about your vision about life and women. The main target is that you make her believe that you have the same principles and desires… that you are just like her. !!! Make her thrust you !!!
8)---open up for you. Make her tell you the most intimate thoughts, and all the problems that she has with your “best friend”. Say this words with a tone that shows regret and seducing voice “If it wasn’t your boyfriend…” and look into her eyes like you would want to kiss her but because of her boyfriend you could not kiss her .
9)!!! Tell her that you want to be her boyfriend even if she has one, and that you gone keep it a secret. !!!
10)After the relationship starts over make her dump your “best friend”.

In all the situations you haft to:

a)Make her thrust you
b)Make him thrust you
c)Make eye contact with her
d)Between last steps make some kino
e)Manipulate and seduce
f)Know the rules of pick up artist, DJ and don’t forge them
g)Make her want you, not you wanting her
h)Make her feel good in your presence; like with you has the ability to say everything and do everything… like sex
i)Make her feel bad when you are not around
j)Offer her what his boyfriend could not give her

Eventually it’s about trick her that all you want is just to be friends and then seduce her and make her wanting you.

My special method in stealing girlfriends:

I have a “woman pick up artist, DJ” that I use to fool around “the boyfriend”, and make him “HER SLAVE”…. and through her “MY SLAVE”.
The rest is simple!

------------------
Live your life

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is "yes" .
I don't know.. maybe i was born to do it...

At first i thinked that it was just the satisfaction of stealing somebodys girlfriend, feeling the power of it.
But where ever i am and there is a chick with his boyfriend i make a magentic contact with her... EXAMPLE : when i am in a bar, and there is a woman with his boyfriend at a table... and when the woman observes me... BOOM, she can't take her eyes on me !
I don't know why !
Sometimes i am afraid that her boyfriend is gone beat me !
I don't know why the rest of the girls aren't looking at my just like somebodys girlfriend.
Maybe because i have a different special eye contact with her, different from the common one that i use with single chicks ... and because i love it so much !

Se7en

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Confident loser's steal girlfreinds.

Get a life BLuE eLf.

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry that you think this way....

I fell good about myself when i steal gilfriends, this shows me that i am better than the boyfriend... this gives me confidence(so I aM NoT LoW CoNfIdEnT)

Maybe your girlfriend was stealed by a low confident guy like me ?

And i am not a loser because i have money, girls, and i am one of the best breakdancers .
P.S I got a life and i like it... live you life !

------------------
Live your life

vadrill

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't know why the rest of the girls aren't looking at my just like somebodys girlfriend"

Are you saying you can't get a girlfriend on your own merits?

You never stated whether or not you "stole" someone elses girlfriend. As I've read it, you have made eye contact with someone elses girlfiend.

Who of us doesn't like to have someone else showing us some third party attention. It feeds the ego.

Have you actually ended up going home with, or dating any of these woman?

Getting a woman's attention and parting them from their boyfriends are two different things.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I admit it's impressive that you have this ability, I can't say it's something I condone. There are so many women out there that I don't really see the need in stealing other guys women through mind games. Just reverse the roles and think of how you would feel if some guy started putting negative ideas about you in her head. Then again maybe I'm wrong.

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLuE eLf:

Eventually it’s about trick her that all you want is just to be friends and then seduce her and make her wanting you.
I'm guessing if a girl is going to leave her guy just because you can breakdance, have money, and can utter a few sweet words, she is probably thinking the exact same thing as above in reference to you.

It's all a trick.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

i don't get concerned about moral issues per se. What do I care? I'm here to learn & to teach this narrow area of human behavior.

On the other hand, I DO wonder...you ever picked up any chicks on your own steam? Have you ever breakdanced your way into a chick's bed w/out her having another guy?

Not a insult, just my curiousity.

Best of luck to you.

lc

PS A risky strategy as most guys I know would cut off a guy's ears for this sorta thing.

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY GUYS DON"T BE MAD AT ME, JUST BECAUSE I WROTE A TIP CALLED "HOW TO STEAL GIRLFRIENDS", and because i steal girlfriends.

FOR vadril :
I have stolen many girlfriends... and yes you can call me a jerk, but i wrote this tip because some guys at this web site asked me to .
Read the post again... ofcourse i know and i did stole somebodys girlfriend. And about the eye contact, i ment that i have a irresistible magnetic contact with "somebodys girlfriend" that is special because this eye contact is not like a common one, who is magnetic but not so magnetic as "somebodys girlfriend", and i don't know why !
I obtain sex from "somebodys girlfriend" much easier than a single one, without no "relationship responsabilities"- the boyfriend has to deal with that.

Maybe some of you hate me, but we are pick up artist, don juans and we should not care about this things. I know it hurts but this is the thruth - If you want to bo a good pick up artist you should not care about her feelings, or her boyfriend feelings... you just have to f u c k her .
I don't get so much involved in a relationship because of this - i don't want to be a Don Juanita victim, i want to live my life and if i love a woman i don't want that somebody steal her... somebody like me .

------------------
Live your life

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 09-16-2001).]

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Se7en:
Low Confident loser's steal girlfreinds.

Get a life BLuE eLf.

se7en... cut it out. I've seen you do this more then once. If you don't have anything constructive to say. Leave.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good reply AlfredB18
, you are right "It's
all a trick !", but what if a trick her !
That is why i love this thing "Survival of the BEST " .

Why do you guys think that if i wrote this tip- "stealing somebody's girlfriend" this is my principal preocupation ?
I like doing things that make me feel good about myself, like "stealing somebodys girlfriend"(i know... i am a jerk.. !),"Turning pick up artist women, don juanita, hard to get girls into slaves".

This is what i do and i like it !

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 09-16-2001).]

Aeneas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Elf, good advice, I just hope you never meet my girlfriend. By the way, be careful with angry boyfriends...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your sake, I hope you don't keep these stolen girlfriends for long. If they were easy enough for you to steal them, it would be just as easy for someone else to steal them from you.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
For your sake, I hope you don't keep these stolen girlfriends for long. If they were easy enough for you to steal them, it would be just as easy for someone else to steal them from you.
Oh lord.

look, we are guys. We guys compete for what we want. Winner takes all; loser gets schooled. If Blue uses a very calculated and well thought out method to get the girl away in the first place I say that fact alone puts him above oh... 8 out of ten men. The fact that he frequents this site so he takes advantage of the deep thinking and experiences of other men puts him over probobly half of the remaining 20%. His money gives him the advantage over like all the rest, but the fact that he breakdances puts him back 5% since breakdancing is out-dated and was always faggish to begin with.

So no, I don't think that because Blue was able to steal the girl means that anyone will stel her from him. It means that he was the better man and won out. Now, he could lose the girl to another man she thinks of as better, sure. But you make it sound like any man could her from Blue and I disagree.

Maybe if blue is a good lover in bed, the girl will forgive him for being a breakdancer and he will have her forever, but hey, law of the jungle. A bigger dog (more atractive man) comes along and wants to f*ck Blues GF and knows what to do to get her away from him, shes gonna moon-walk right into his bed and leave Blue singing the blues!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill,

Blue isn't able to steal girlfriends because he's a better man, it's because he uses a trick.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shift, yes he uses a 'trick'

So tell me this:

If Blue eLf shows up at a hollywood party with his parachute pants and sparkly white glove singing 'thriller' and tries his 'trick' on Jean Claude Van Dam's GF what do you think his chances are?

I don't want to get into a huge argument with you over this. I respect you and your opinion. However, reading a lot of your posts you seem committed to the AFC way of thinknig. Maybe you are like a friend of mine from work. Before I started coming to this site I used to idolize this guy. HE comes off as the real ladies man. He bagged a couple of girls that I was interested in and stuff.

Now that I'm really taking this game seriously, I see that he's just an AFC with better than average looks. The girls he gets that are worth getting, he drives away with his smothering, needy, obsessive behavior and lately I've been noticing that hes going for uglier and uglier chicks as time goes by. I guess they will put up with him longer than the pretty ones becuase they are into his looks.

I don't know, maybe thinknig like an AFC works for you for similar reasons. Anyhow most girls with a boyfriend had another boyfriend when they met the one they are with. Why did boyfriend one get dumped? Did he suddenly change from prince charming into Archie Bunker? not likely. what changed was the girl securing the interest of someone she liked more.

all blue is doing is this:

1) He's letting her see that he is interested in her and that he is a damn good find.

2) he's helping the girl to find an 'out' from her current borefriend.

shift, next time a girl says to you she has a boyfriend, start talking with her about him. If she tells you hes wonderful and everything is great that means she likes him better than you. If she tells you about all the problems shes having, she is saying 'Yeah, he's ok but I think you might be better. show me that you are and that you are interested in me and lets see what happens.' Girl A will never give you her number or go out on a date with you. girl B will do so although you may have to ask twice.

the only time she will likely settle in and be faithful is when she is satisfied that she is with the 'best' man in terms of attractivness that she is likely to seduce.

sorry this rubs you wrong Shift but I call it like I see it, and I see it all the time.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBill, pardon my French, but you're full of sh1t. You know nothing about me or how I think. Besides that, previous posts of mine and your ignorant opinion of me are irrelevant to the subject of this post. Your last reply is condescending and nothing but a flame. This is the last time I'm replying to this thread, so reply only if you're arrogant enough to get in a meaningless last word.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigbill

i've read shift, & don't think that he's an AFC, but the only thing I can say is that not all chicks were dating another guy when they met their present bf.

I know several chicks who will go w/out rather than stick it out w/ a dud-guy. My best chick friend is an example as well as other girls I know.

Course I do know the girl in question that you refer to & it is possible that this girl-not the independents i've referred to-will allow blue elf to parachutepants his way into her bed. PErhaps this girl & ONLY THIS GIRL will allow blue elf to set up his boombox on her nighttable and 'ROCkit' to her while wearing red leather.

I just wanted to be clear on the chick question. Girls you refer to someone else on this board referred to as monkey w/ tits, I think

peace out all you dons

lc