Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stay young?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20 and just now seriously getting into fitness. I lift weights 3 days a week, I train in Jiu Jitsu 5-6 days a week, I get enough sleep, I eat only healthy food, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I love it, I love working out and being healthy, I wish I had started sooner.

It depresses me that when you get older your body starts to fall apart and you can't do the things you used to. When I get old I don't want to be fat and out of shape and worrying about heart attacks and whatnot, I still want to be lifting weights and training in martial arts.

My question is, what things can I do now to ensure that I stay in good shape for and when I'm old?

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to your list I would say try not to get injuries, stretch a lot, avoid skin cancer, secure your finances, and always try to have a little bit of fun. :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Getting old" is GOING to happen. Just because things begin to break down. However, you can prolong it and minimize the effects by remaining active, like you are now.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you keep living a healthy life on a regular basis throughout the years, you will be "younger" than the avergae people of your age.

Eat healthy, exercise, sleep well and you will live a young and happy life.

I'd like to mention that genes are also part of the equation. Sompe people are naturally blessed with good genes so they always look a few years younger than their actual age. Like me for example...:whistle:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
...It depresses me that when you get older your body starts to fall apart and you can't do the things you used to.
Don't believe the hype...:woo:

Bro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you are doing. Having fun and laughing everyday keeps you young, too.

Do a Google search on Jack LaLanne. HE IS 92 YEARS YOUNG and still maintains a v-shape body. You won't find an old man hunchback posture on this man. A fitness pioneer and a great man.
He does one hour of swimming and one hour of weights.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its called drugs bro test and HGH= fountain of youth

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Don't believe the hype...:woo:
There's two types of people whose bodies fall apart:

1) Professional athletes who have been punishing their body hardcore for a couple decades
2) People who don't take care of themselves with diet and exercise.

If you aren't in either of those categories, you have nothing to worry about. Take care of yourself, pay attention to ergonomic conditions in your life so you don't create any stress/repetitive motion injuries down the road, and you'll be fine.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also hear yoga is good anyone here do it??

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
I also hear yoga is good anyone here do it??
I might start doing that for flexibility, plus there are tons of hot women at the yoga class at my gym :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I might start doing that for flexibility, plus there are tons of hot women at the yoga class at my gym :up:
True, true... A word of advice, if you meet up with a yoga hottie who wants to take you to a Bikram Yoga class run for the fvckin' hills!

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
True, true... A word of advice, if you meet up with a yoga hottie who wants to take you to a Bikram Yoga class run for the fvckin' hills!
Why?:confused:

I thought Yoga and hot women are a perfect combination...:confused:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Why?:confused:

I thought Yoga and hot women are a perfect combination...:confused:
You just have no idea how hot...

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao if you hook up with someone at yoga class at least you'll know she can be flexible in the bedroom.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is into yoga.

I'm going to start going to classes at least once a week. And I already know is going to hurt.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga sounds easier than it is. For us guys we are less flexible than women. Believe me! Highly recommended.

What's bikram yoga?