Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stay motivated?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you some of you stay motivated in life and getting sex from girls? I sometimes say to myself "This is the month I will do this and that" but then I always quit after a while when I don't see results.

Example: I went to visit this girl a few months ago and thought I was going to sleep with her (she said I was her bf and we had deep feelings with each other). So a few months before I worked out really hard and was on my way to a six pack. When I went to visit her, I had strong abs but not quite a six pack. Anyway I didn't get to sleep with her when I was visited her so I got upset and then I just quit working out towards a six pack. I'm eating badly now and don't care anymore.

My question is: We all say this stuff about exercising and dressing well and being the best you can be is important in being a DJ, but isn't it more important just to meet people and get good networks going? It's not like as soon as you get a six pack or a nice car the girl is going to say "oh, ok, now I will go out with you."

Thank you for your time.

-----------------------------------------------

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation comes and goes. If you have an apathetic phase thats alright IMO.
Something else is probably going on in your head, maybe related to DJing, perhaps not.

It sounds like your not getting your six-pack, "for you", know what Im saying? You're thinking, "Boy, I'm gonna hurry up and get this six-pack so I can have more girls interested in me."

Most things I have done in my life like that were not stable, and since it takes months of consistent effort to produce a really good sculpted body, I dont think such a flimsy motivation will be enough to get it. Perhaps you just need to work through whatever is going on in your head right now.

I'm in a similar position, to be totally honest.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Although a good body and whatnot is all well and good, it really is about social proof and networking. Unfortunately I'm just rubbish at that, I'm not a very cliquey kind of guy it seems so I find it hard to be in a given group. You need to be in the right social groups and whatnot for women to be attracted to you on a deeper level and to gain their trust. I think that's why I get a lot of resistance and/or flakes, but if I had a decent social network then it would be much easier, or at least possible.

MM

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its more than of a habit which you got to develop.