Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Spot a Unicorn

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be brief.

This is purple-pill tosh, arguing for pedstalising women into something like 'madonna/wh0re' categories.

The points that you are arguing against were made by moronic men that don't accept the state of the game, and do not reflect the majority of manosphere thinking.

What we have here is a guide for the good old-fashioned beta male, made in 2016.

For one gender's sexual strategy to be successful, the other must compromise theirs. And you are making an argument for a man to compromise his sexual strategy, albeit do it slightly better than the average idiot.

A woman's so-called 'quality' is superseded by her interest-level.
Purple pill, huh?
First time I'm hearing that term.
Interesting.

Would you place Mark Mason's book Models in the "purple pill" group?

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distinctions and nuances. Philosophies can serve you as well as imprison you.

Choose those philosophies which empower you, but do not concomitantly become the all-or-none slave to its reach.

Fluidity, my brothers, fluidity.

Recognize that there are distinctions and nuances in any rule. Live strongly but be aware of YOUR part, the subtleties in the RULE, less be foolish.

BE, strong vetting points for those who MAY LTR one day. I'd like to add that even if one enters an LTR with another with the least amount of red flags, there are still no guarantees of success. Protect your heart and your wallet.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Distinctions and nuances. Philosophies can serve you as well as imprison you.

Choose those philosophies which empower you, but do not concomitantly become the all-or-none slave to its reach.

Fluidity, my brothers, fluidity.

Recognize that there are distinctions and nuances in any rule. Live strongly but be aware of YOUR part, the subtleties in the RULE, less be foolish.

BE, strong vetting points for those who MAY LTR one day. I'd like to add that even if one enters an LTR with another with the least amount of red flags, there are still no guarantees of success. Protect your heart and your wallet.
I'm not against LTRs, my only point is to know what you are getting into and do NOT approach it thinking your chick is a unicorn. She's not. Neither are YOU.

- Your woman has been fvcked from Monday to Friday and if she's a black chick, believe me, she's been fvcked by a couple convicted felons/thugs.

- If she's white, she's been fvcked by biker guys or c0cky dyckheads.

- If she's latino, she's been fvcked by the latino version of the black thug.

Nobody is a unicorn, including any guy. We are all fvcked up. This entire notion that there's a super, duper high quality woman out there OR a super, duper high quality male out there....is just bullshyt. Just like with every woman there's going to be something MAJORLY wrong with her, it's the same with every man.

Enjoy the sexual companionship and if you decide to do any legal relations with women (marriage, making kids, etc.) just be aware of the god damn laws and have a plan in place in case it goes sour and the chick tries to fvck you over because, your chances of it going sour are HIGHER than your chances of it being happily ever after.

That's all I'm saying.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, probably slightly moreso than the majority of men, are a product of their circumstance and a reflection of their external environment.
@fastife I actually agree with this statement. I also agree with the following two statements you also made:

Parents arranged marriages, because women going into their best chances of conception weren't capable of picking a mate that would best provide and take care of her progeny. There used to be chaperones, severe social consequences, the constant division of the sexes and even then with the male 'patriarchy' taking the best possible mutual assurances
And:

That's not to say there isn't any distinction between 'good women' and 'bad women,' just that women respond to the same stimuli and act on the same stimuli, in accordance to surveillance and consequence.
For a young man I find your wisdom to be well beyond your years. Your insight will serve you well in your life as I expect it is already.

I agree with your statements above and in fact would further suggest that your statements reinforce the point I wish to make. "In accordance to surveillance and consequence." Precisely. High quality women concern themselves with the consequences of their actions and the effect their actions have on their reputation and their health and their emotional well being. And they take this seriously. It's not that they don't respond to stimuli, it's that they exercise greater self control than the average woman and come from a place of understanding their value in the SMV marketplace.

I've got young people in the home who will enter the dating market within the next 5 years. As a parent the current state of the SMV market and how best to cultivate high self esteem and an understanding of the consequences of one bad decision on one's future is constantly at the forefront. My ex husband and I discuss this a great deal as it relates to our children. We believe in frank conversation, supervision and immersion under our supervision. Sometimes our candor makes the teen young man and the adolescent young lady at my house squirm. My 6th grade daughter is already as tall as I, thin and seriously looks like Barbie. She is acutely aware of the attention boys and men pay her and she doesn't like it. I know eventually she will like it and it is my job to teach her how to manage the blessing and responsibility that beauty confers. She has seen people drunk acting stupid she has seen women dressed in revealing outfits and how the men pay attention to that, she has seen me dressed to the nines and how I conduct myself when in a social environment. It is my job to set a good example and provide wisdom as my kids become adults. It is my job to parent and allow enough space to wear training wheels but also caution against the consequences of ill advised behavior.

I think part of the problem with the youngest women, the 18-22 age group is that very few parents are engaged enough or know enough to properly raise young people to consistently make good decisions. I can tell you that I work quietly in the background keeping an eye on who my children run with, and I quietly exert unseen influence through my social network with other parents where needed. So yes, surveillance and consequence is very important. I strongly agree.

Even for myself consequence is a huge driver behind what I do or don't do. Again it gets back to self control, which arises from high self esteem, which arises from knowing one's intrinsic value.

@deesade it's not about trying to run an end around on red pill thinking. I will be the first one to encourage red pill thinking and male self-validation and empowerment quite independent from women. We need more strong masculine men in the world. There do exist good feminine women to compliment these men, but they are rare to find.

For those men who might like to find such a woman this thread is intended to give an idea what one looks like, acts like and what such women expect. Women like this tend to be discriminating but giving of themselves to the right man. Supportive, feminine, giving and can be a great asset to a man.

For men who don't think such women exist, that is fine. Keep doing what you are doing. Someone is going to have the benefit of the good women who do exist, and the good women who do exist most appreciate the type of man many men on this forum aspire to become. I'm simply pointing out some rhetoric that I find to be self defeating for those who might want
something more meaningful than constant plate spinning and ONS lays. The energy it takes to keep up that charade is eventually exhausting and will drain energy resources from more meaningful life pursuits to one degree or another. If that is what a man desires then have at it. But that is not ultimately what many men want to spend their time doing ad infinitum.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade you disagree with my perspective. No worries, no harm, no foul. What you are doing is working for you. This is great. Keep doing as you are doing.

There are others here that lament losing their main plate on other threads. There are threads here that discuss not having the desire or energy to juggle women endlessly. There are threads here about seeking something that men see sometimes and covet for themselves, namely a good relationship with a good woman. These are not threads I wrote and many are not even threads to which I contribute. But they are here on SS for the observing.

If you find my posts to be "shaming" then that is how you perceive them. However that is not the intent. I respect your viewpoint. What you are doing is meeting your desires for your life at this time. Playing the field is serving you well. Awesome.

Some ask why do plates break? Plates break because eventually typically the woman wants to be more than an option in a man's stable. Simply go replace the plate is the standard response and that is a fine strategy. Add more women to your rotation. I don't care if men do this or not really.

But I do see posters here that prefer something deeper or more intimate or more connected than the revolving door provides.

Women who know they have much to offer are not going to tolerate plate status indefinitely any more than a man will if he has much to offer. The women who are most desirable will usually fall into this category.

So that leaves the man in question a choice. Does he like the woman in question and see enough value in her to modify his behavior? If the answer is no then she drops off as a plate. Easy.

What if the answer to the question is yes?

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There are others here that lament losing their main plate on other threads. There are threads here that discuss not having the desire or energy to juggle women endlessly. There are threads here about seeking something that men see sometimes and covet for themselves, namely a good relationship with a good woman.
I'm still waiting to find just one of these GOOD WOMEN you guys keep talking about. Usually when I ask where these good women are at, I'm usually given responses that have something to do with the fvcking Law of Attraction.....where they say that I will "attract" the good woman when I become the good man or when we vibe together with similar energies, or when I think positive enough.

It's just bullshyt. Admit Be Excellent that there's just not a lot of good men NOR good women. Looking for a good woman or a woman looking for a good man...is like looking for a unicorn, and you don't LOOK for a unicorn.

My strategy is actually more attainable for guys, which is to focus on entertainment and sexual/social companionship only, with very very low expectations in terms of what you are expecting from women other than sexual/social companionship.

Some ask why do plates break? Plates break because eventually typically the woman wants to be more than an option in a man's stable.
So what? If the chick isn't a quality girl, why should I make her more than a plate? I'm sure you know about sunk costs. Every girl I get with COSTS me something.....she costs me time, energy, and money. I have to pay for this upfront in the HOPE I get something in return (sexual companionship). Some girls I get it, some girls I don't.

You want me to increase my costs by marrying a chick? Now she gets 1/2 of my net worth and a chunk of my future earnings (alimony)?

But I do see posters here that prefer something deeper or more intimate or more connected than the revolving door provides.
YES, I want women to be traditional patriarchal women like they used to be. That means lose the fvcking attitude, stop nagging/bytching, lose the weight, lose the 3 kids from 3 different thugs, and be a fvcking support to me. Be loyal to me. Stop fvcking me and fvcking 9 other guys on the side. Stop marrying me and divorcing taking all my shyt. Stop putting me on child support just so you can take the check and buy weave with it while my child wears PayLess shoes.

YES, I would prefer something deeper, more intimate, and more connected. What I keep trying to tell you BeExcellent, is that isn't AVAILABLE in this current market of women. When I say this current market, I'm talking American women age 18 - 35.

Women who know they have much to offer ....
It's one thing to say you have "much" to offer, it's another thing to OFFER IT. Women say all day long that they have a lot to offer and all I see are:

- Bad Attitudes
- Flakiness
- Bad Hair Weaves
- 1 - 3 Kids From 1 - 3 Thugs
- Her Bad Financial Problems
- Her Bad Cooking Skills (the bytch can barely microwave)
- Her Bad Sex Skills (the bytch can't svck a dyck to save her life)
- She's Messy (bytch clean up behind yourself when you come to my place)

Women of this market don't have SHYT to offer but the pvssy in between their legs. That's it. There's no other value with this current market of American women age 18 - 35.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have received more self-improvement through playing the field, than in any LTR. And it's not even close.
I know right, an LTR is NOT for everyone. In fact I know MANY people who are in LTRs who have become terribly unhappy. In fact, I know a guy who married his "unicorn" (or at least she seemed it at the time), you should see them now the last time I saw them they were arguing over cheese in the marketplace...

Also we have to recognize the REALITY of romantic love. People have become indoctrinated by the romantic mythology. Television, movies, literature, ect, are cultural influences that create these notions and the idea that love is a fantasy. It is nothing short of emotional programming, people learn what emotions to EXPECT in romantic love and they try to reproduce this fantasy feeling that they have been taught. They are simply responding to their own internal fantasies about romantic love... This feeling of love as you feel it is nothing more than biochemical signatures in our brains that were developed as a means to influence reproduction. Our consciousness ascribes a meaning to it, a meaning which has been culturally influenced.

Admit Be Excellent that there's just not a lot of good men NOR good women. Looking for a good woman or a woman looking for a good man...is like looking for a unicorn, and you don't LOOK for a unicorn.

My strategy is actually more attainable for guys, which is to focus on entertainment and sexual/social companionship only, with very very low expectations in terms of what you are expecting from women other than sexual/social companionship.
^That is realistic... Pragmatic.

BeExcellent is an idealist... She believes in mythical creatures such as unicorns.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a blue pill beta I would have been more than happy to invest my time and money into a woman that may or may not be leading me on to enjoy my time and money without sexual intercourse.

Now that I have been enlightened in the ways of women I think it is a waste of time to court modern women like was done in the past. I'm not looking for a unicorn. Do they exist? Maybe....I'm looking for sex and entertainment. I don't judge the women I'm dating. They are what they are.
Until they change the laws (not likely, even with Trump -- he wants the women vote!! and will for his second term -- that's 8 fvcking YEARS), I'm only here to get laid and exit. Women are far too corrupted to risk substantial losses in this environment.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, MANY women are simply NOT fun to fvck. It's really not all dudes fantasize it to be made out to be, Sex. It gets REALLY boring if you're not with the right woman. I'd say 22% maybe are enjoyable to fvck, kiss, eat their pvssy.

I have an 87 yr old great uncle (his wife died last year). To the Year of her death, he said he found the "one." Found her at a friend of his's funeral. It was his friend's niece. She's 65. "I knew she was the one." He's already bought her a new wardrobe and car. I come from a long line of womanizers (my great grandfather was one, his wife had 10 children as well). My 2nd cousin of one of his sons has been divorced 7 times. He got throat and neck cancer, but just beat it and is doin fine. Owned a dealership, is a scratch golfer. Back to the uncle..he's getting a pre-nup. He's also playing guitar (though you can't hardly hear him, but he's up there on stage kicked back and relaxed with legs crossed pickin/pluckin quite devilish I'd say from my vantage point) at banquets etc. So, his daughter is FURIOUS that this new fling (only known 2 weeks) could possibly take all her inheritance. You see, WOMEN KNOW WOMEN! You should have heard her gossiping about how bad this woman is for "daddy," and how she's just a "gold digger," that she never speaks to her kids (red flag), that she has health problems. And his granddaughters won't even let her (or him, now) in their house. It's hilarious how all these women KNOW female nature so well, when my uncle just can't stand to be alone and wants this 65 yr old niece of a friend to take care of him in old age (he thinks that it would be a relief to his kids that they will not have to take care of him, but they don't care, they want his money!! ALL of it!! I think they were bankin on it). Women KNOW...ALL women are Wh0res, but they'll never say it aloud, except through slips concerning death and inheritance and such.

It's female Nature to be a Wh0re. It's man's nature to be self-sufficient. He doesn't NEED to be a wh0re. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Politicians tell women I'll do this for you (make men pay more for your child support, alimony, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc), if you give me your vote. ALL women are sociopaths, and care nothing of the male, except for his utility to get to the path she wants to be on, and her vision of her ideal pristine public IMAGE. She is ALWAYS the victim, always innocent, in Her mind. She has No Guilt, no capability of Love (Deep love that a man has, which caries self-sacrifice), no ability to Give (without reciprocation). Today, the female is allowed to run amok in her true nature, that of the Wild Animal. There are no more Religious restraints/constraints. It has been done away with by Judges (these "intellectuals" in silly little dresses), same with Priests, same with Professors, and kings. They all wear robes. The Founding Fathers of the WEST wore pants, not robes. To practice law in the 1700s you didn't need a "law degree." You didn't need to go to law school. You just had to have common sense, and to be able to gain favor with people.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent -- I think both you and @LiveYourDream offer insight and value to this forum and have no doubt that you both add value to the lives of the men in your lives. I'd totally be homies with y'all in real life lol. But I've lived rather abundantly--and while my experience only represents the smallest iota of the totality of human experience, I've been out there with my boots on the ground with both eyes open. Women, probably slightly moreso than the majority of men, are a product of their circumstance and a reflection of their external environment. That's just the nature of the feminine--and it's not coming from a place of misogyny or belittlement or anything else. And while those circumstances could all be stacked up to be as favorable as possible for a woman to live her whole life without succumbing to the darker effects of insecurity and a vacuum of male guidance on the female psyche, if those circumstances were to change drastically women would no doubt adapt. And they would adapt in the most biologically useful way possible--a way no doubt distasteful to men who maintain a far more static view of the world, and possibly even detrimental to their own personal happiness.

This is all right and well. The human race would've expired long ago if it weren't for women's marvelous ability to abandon and adapt and to be as flexible in their views of 'propriety' as possible.

And that's not to say that women don't develop 'character.' They certainly do and my life has been filled with admirable 'women.' BUT the female biological prime--peak fertility--occurs between the ages of 16-21ish BEFORE the full development of the pre-frontal cortex, you know, the part of the brain responsible for judgment, long term planning, moderating social behavior. Think about that for a moment. Human sexuality exists on a plane that is literally pre-language, pre-cognition, pre-self-awareness.

And then female fertility PEAKS BEFORE THE ABILITY IS IN PLACE FOR THEM TO BEST NAVIGATE THOSE INSTINCTUAL URGES TO PROCURE THE 'BEST" GENETIC MATERIAL. Is that coincident? It used to be well known fact that when young men isolated young women, SEX WOULD HAPPEN. In every 'civilized' 'society' that's ever existed female sexuality HAD to be controlled, PARTICULARLY up until a woman had already fulfilled her biological imperative. Parents arranged marriages, because women going into their best chances of conception weren't capable of picking a mate that would best provide and take care of her progeny. There used to be chaperones, severe social consequences, the constant division of the sexes and even then with the male 'patriarchy' taking the best possible mutual assurances for paternity and paternal investment, mistakes were made. Human literature is filled with them. Even when circumstances were most favorable for the existence of 'quality females' (from a totally male-based perspective), women were still women.

That's not to say there isn't any distinction between 'good women' and 'bad women,' just that women respond to the same stimuli and act on the same stimuli, in accordance to surveillance and consequence.

It's 2016. I 'date' girls in the 18-21 y/o range. In 2010, 2011, 2012, and half of 2013 I was 'dating' girls in the 18-21 y/o range--and during my 2 year spell with my BPDex I was interacting constantly (and observing) girls in the 18-21 y/o range. Even in those 6 years, the context has changed and, once again, women have adapted. At the age when women hit peak fertility instead of doubling down on family-based guidance we give them cars, internet access to covert liaisons with any millions of men, and then SHIP them off to universities with men who are at the peak of their testosterone production--and then provide media narratives to not only allow, but reward promiscuous behavior.

I know you're well-intentioned, but your giving young men false hope for what they might find on the Western SMP. Even older posters, who still are ego-invested in the idea of 'quality women' and had greater experience with women who displayed 'quality behavior' (due to more favorable familial circumstance), have YET to bring one to the surface. I know plenty of men's unicorns lol--quite well--the same girl whose reserved, polite, kind, 'isn't like that' is the same girl who, in a split second when her friend aren't paying attention slip me their number because 'I seem mysterious.' The same girl whose happily engaged to a solid guy and is beloved and respected by her family and community is the same girl who confides to me in a coffee shop after 30 minutes of stonewalling me that she's bored and wishes her fiance would 'fvck her like an animal.' I tell women I'm a deadbeat fastfood worker and act like way more of a douchebag womanizer than my natural inclinations lean toward, because even with girls from solid familial backgrounds, they respond better to the idea of a guy from the dregs of society who poses no risk to infilitrating the social circles they move in and who (since they're on birth control) poses no real risk to filling their lives with any meaningful consequence. And even for women like you and @BeExcellent, who are no doubt quality companions who are sure of themselves and have cultivated their personalities and who probably grew up in more 'favorable' circumstances to exhibit 'quality' behavior, when you were 18 or 19, say I met you when you were out running errands or out with your girlfriends, would've responded predictably to the same stimuli--might require some more legwork and tempering certain edges and possibly revealing more of my 'quality' than I do in the current market, but no drastic changes.

Does that make anyone a slvt? No, just human. All of the above would've been something very depressing and embittering to me 3 or 4 years ago--I actually used to 'hope' girls would turn me down and that I could just treat them well and they'd admire the qualities I most admire about myself but the only girl who fit that bill had BPD and was a marvelous actress and I'm sure I could meet a girl who, at 24, exhibited all sorts of wonderful qualities and self-restraint and would be more than happy with the amount of income I'm making and the amount of self-improvement I partake in--and I could label her a unicorn and post on SoSuave about how wonderful she is--and we might go an entire lifetime under the happy delusion that there wasn't the same potential 'negative' behaviors that men 'bemoan' in her 'lesser' female counterparts. But I've been 100% happier and, for the first time in my life, have been able to enjoy and respect women for who they are instead of for their ability to play some socially-conditioned fantasy role.

And for all the guys longing for a Pollyana past or future, look up the rates of single-motherhood and children out of wedlock from the 20's, 40's, 50's--take your pick from any of the era of unicorns. Read Irwin Shaw, Eugene O'Neill, The Bible, Shakespeare, Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Joseph Conrad, Charles ****ens (and prod beneath the sugarcoating and idealizations), Bernard Shaw, the Greek classics, Anatole France, Anton Chekhov, Turgenev, Emily Bronte, J.D. Salinger, by God read Chaucer lol; read, Alain-Fournier, Lord Byron, read the Gothic novels (which were inspired by anxiety about the increasing amount of female isolation and the 'evil' effects of female sexuality; read Harold Frederic, Theodore Dreiser, Frank Norris (by God, read Frank Norris). And then get back to me about how female nature, across any number of cultures, continents, and millennia, has changed to any drastic extent. But, of course, those guys must've all only met 'low quality women;' of course, they were just bitter about that ;)
I actually stood up and clapped when I read this. Especially the last two paragraphs. fastlife just gets it.

Great list. To it, I would add Charles Bukowski, Henry Miller and "Carmen" by Prosper Merimee.

Women are women. Have your standards. Have a clear, realistic idea of what you will and will not tolerate in your life. But accept them and the female nature for what it is and love them with eyes wide open anyway. This is what the red pill is about when you break it down to its fundamentals. Seeing the truth of the world around you, acknowledging it without pretense and then existing in the real, not the false world that most of us have created in our mind and which becomes the breeding ground for the pedestalization of that "special" one. The truth shall set you free.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each person on this planet is unique & has there benefits, flaws & everything else which comes with it! Every poster has their own qualifying criteria.

The purpose of SS, in particular AD's machine is to have the ability to filter out a highly interested woman. I do believe that a lot of posters put too much emphasis on past actions.

Reality check: When most of us came here, we were not high quality men, so why don't we believe that women can improve themselves as well?

I believe that 'quality' is predominantly about a person constantly wanting to better themselves. I am bettering myself every day. For me, every relationship has been a learning curve. I could not have handled a quality relationship 6 years ago.

I come from a broken home, my Mum passed away when I was 11. I have frequented this website from 13 upwards, which appears to be a straight up seduction website until you dig deeper. I had a gambling issue when I was younger. By all definitions I could be looked at as low quality, but when you dig deeper, into a persons soul is when you find the truth about the quality of a person.

Rather than talk about a womans desirable qualities, we should be talking about the qualities which disqualify them.

For me, it's this:
  • Extremely high lay count.
  • Regular recreational drug user.
  • Has NEVER been single in her adult life. (Branch swung from man to man.)
  • No inclination to improve herself in anyway.
  • Has a diagnosed mental illness.
  • Shows any signs of low interest in me.
  • Doesn't want children.
Disclaimer: Above list is a draft, I could add more if I thought about it.

It is then a matter of finding a woman who suits our taste in looks & personality. A woman could have every single great quality in the world but be a huge slvt behind closed doors.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
proverbs 31

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really what the fuss was all about? With due respect to all involved, this is two pages of pure mental masturb@tion.

Here's a simple method, which has been tried and tested:

1) Go out and meet as many men/women/gender fluids as you can.
2) Some will be c*nts, some won't. Some you'll connect with, some you won't. Some you'll have the time/relationships with, some you won't.
3) Rinse recycle repeat until you meet one you might want to be exclusive with.

This is the exact kind of naval-gazing over-analysis that stifles people, particularly inexperienced men.

No one is perfect and no one will be granted perfection. Life is about compromise, in pretty much every respect.

Sorry to be quite so blunt, but that's what we're all here for, to call BS when we see it.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. You can't hold the view that women who won't have sex on the first few dates are NEXT! material and also hold the view that women who do have sex very early are by default not high quality if you ever expect to find a quality woman.

See the logic flaw? Women who screw on the first or 2nd date are low quality, says the forum. Next if you don't get laid on the first or second date, says the forum
There's not really a contradiction here your argument is more or less a straw man. You're confusing intentions,

1) If a guy is looking for a relationship, he should consider that a woman who puts out on the first or second date is typically lower quality. The guy should still push for s3x, but if she puts out early... then she basically failed his sh*t test for the relationship

2) If a guy doesn't want a relationship but instead only s3x, then it's reasonable to next her if she refuses after the first few dates.. instead of dragging it out into some type of relationship

Serenity

Reaction score
It's pure madness to let a forum tell any of us what is and isn't quality. I would never ever expose my girlfriend to this forum, I know that no matter what qualities she has you guys will destroy her with your toxic judgements.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, MANY women are simply NOT fun to fvck.
I've had my share of "aha" moments. One of which came when I was banging one girl I'd been dating for a while, and had gotten into a comfortable routine. She could come over, I would cook, we'd watch a vid, bang and then she'd leave. Near the end of our relationship, WHILE I was banging her, I had the thought.....

"damn I gotta hurry up and nut so she'll leave and I can get some sleep..."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My definition of a Unicorn: A mythical, fictional creature that does not exist.

I don't know who the fvck came up with that term, but I don't like it. I have met ideal women to have a relationship with and possibly co-habitate with, but I've never met a "quality" woman. She simply does not exist.

As far as judging a woman by how quickly she sleeps with me, that goes out the window as well. A woman will sleep with a man for a number of reasons:

1) She's horny
2) She's rebounding
3) She's cheating
4) She feels a connection
5) She hopes he'll fall deeply for her after sex
6) She's just pain attracted

Other than cheating, nothing on that list makes her low quality. I'm even sceptical of making cheating an exception.

You cannot judge a woman by how quickly she fvcks. You're much better off judging her by her lifestyle, her background, and the people she keeps company with.

why don't we believe that women can improve themselves as well?
I genuinely believe that once a woman's personality and habits have gone downhill, she's pretty much stuck there. Women base their decisions on how they feel about them. Feelings are a funny thing... You can make them much duller by repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again. If she fvcks a guy just to get some money out of him, she's going to have less guilt the time after, and the time after that. It will take much more for her to feel guilty after every time she does it.

It takes logic to cause oneself to stop a specific behaviour. Women are going to struggle in convincing themselves otherwise. Women have a more difficult time quitting smoking for a reason; They have developed an emotional connection with that cigarette instead of having an emotional reaction to having one. They know it's bad for their health and it costs lots of money, but it makes them feel good when things are going terribly wrong. Men have an easier time programming themselves to feel guilt for having a cigarette when they're trying to quit.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh.

The funny thing @Asmodeus is I'm not an idealist. I'm terribly pragmatic.

I look for leadership in a man. You can't lead if you put the woman on a pedestal. So no, please do not put women on the pedestal. Good women expect the man to lead. Furthermore if you fail to lead you WILL create problems in the relationship that WILL eventually bring about its demise.
I left my marriage because my husband abdicated the leadership role. I ended up in the leadership role because I was not going to have family's life fall apart when something could be done about it. I was steadfast for many years in the marriage and exhibited the traits in the list I gave, but at some point the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. My story is elsewhere on SS and no need to repeat here.

The original coined definition of a unicorn was simply a woman who is high on the "hotness" scale and low on the drama scale. Basically the hot "cool" girl.

Whether or not I am myself a unicorn @deesade is subjective because like beauty it is in the eye of the beholder. It makes no contribution to the thread whatsoever. It's not about me.

I think the kind of women worth investing in a relationship with exists, but who is she really? The devil is in the details I know, and the details are going to vary from man to man. My ex-husband used to say about women "They are all crazy, just pick a crazy you can live with."

I know lots of men here are playing the field doing the 4 for 5 lay challenge (@dustmuffin killing it in his 50's) and that is great. Lots of the older people here already have their offspring and have been to the vet so are past the child rearing stage and are looking to enjoy the company of the opposite sex without the worry of the biological clock, but more still are young and thinking of their futures, like @Tenacity or @SteR and @Von and so on.

My children too express a desire to have kids one day and raise families. The dating market is very scary and social media is making it impossible to have any private indiscretions whatsoever whether it be something a young person says, does, doesn't do, or appears to do based on some photo or snippet of conversation that might be out of context.

It is NOT inherently blue pill to desire a LTR or even marriage, but I do think that a man must be discriminating because as we see from the train wrecks that end up here after BPD hell or cheating hell or divorce court hell picking a woman to marry or make babies with is one of the most important choices a man will ever make in his lifetime. It can get royally screwed up. TRP is about knowing what you are getting yourself into and having a pragmatic view. But the men who are actually satisfied in their relationships exist too. Some of them are here, but more are not here. Why would they be?

I think the latter half of Proverbs 31 (The Wife of Noble Character) is a great place to start in thinking about what qualities are important. That passage from the Old Testament is timeless. This is not a new problem.

For @Tenacity 's sake (and for the sake of my kids) I hope the market is flawed as opposed to completely broken. I was in Miami Beach last week and at the resort there were 7 very attractive young ladies, all black, thin, pretty, well dressed and well spoken. A couple were ex collegiate athletes & they were enjoying the track & field events. They were having a girl's vacation celebrating the birthdays of one of the young ladies (she was 23) and her mom (who was 48 but looked 33 to 35.) They were all from Detroit not far from you Ten. I thought about getting you numbers :rolleyes: but they might have seen that as half baked, and it wouldn't have been the epitome of game on your behalf either, so I didn't

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, MANY women are simply NOT fun to fvck. It's really not all dudes fantasize it to be made out to be, Sex. It gets REALLY boring if you're not with the right woman. I'd say 22% maybe are enjoyable to fvck, kiss, eat their pvssy.

I have an 87 yr old great uncle (his wife died last year). To the Year of her death, he said he found the "one." Found her at a friend of his's funeral. It was his friend's niece. She's 65. "I knew she was the one." He's already bought her a new wardrobe and car. I come from a long line of womanizers (my great grandfather was one, his wife had 10 children as well). My 2nd cousin of one of his sons has been divorced 7 times. He got throat and neck cancer, but just beat it and is doin fine. Owned a dealership, is a scratch golfer. Back to the uncle..he's getting a pre-nup. He's also playing guitar (though you can't hardly hear him, but he's up there on stage kicked back and relaxed with legs crossed pickin/pluckin quite devilish I'd say from my vantage point) at banquets etc. So, his daughter is FURIOUS that this new fling (only known 2 weeks) could possibly take all her inheritance. You see, WOMEN KNOW WOMEN! You should have heard her gossiping about how bad this woman is for "daddy," and how she's just a "gold digger," that she never speaks to her kids (red flag), that she has health problems. And his granddaughters won't even let her (or him, now) in their house. It's hilarious how all these women KNOW female nature so well, when my uncle just can't stand to be alone and wants this 65 yr old niece of a friend to take care of him in old age (he thinks that it would be a relief to his kids that they will not have to take care of him, but they don't care, they want his money!! ALL of it!! I think they were bankin on it). Women KNOW...ALL women are Wh0res, but they'll never say it aloud, except through slips concerning death and inheritance and such.

It's female Nature to be a Wh0re. It's man's nature to be self-sufficient. He doesn't NEED to be a wh0re. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Politicians tell women I'll do this for you (make men pay more for your child support, alimony, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc), if you give me your vote. ALL women are sociopaths, and care nothing of the male, except for his utility to get to the path she wants to be on, and her vision of her ideal pristine public IMAGE. She is ALWAYS the victim, always innocent, in Her mind. She has No Guilt, no capability of Love (Deep love that a man has, which caries self-sacrifice), no ability to Give (without reciprocation). Today, the female is allowed to run amok in her true nature, that of the Wild Animal. There are no more Religious restraints/constraints. It has been done away with by Judges (these "intellectuals" in silly little dresses), same with Priests, same with Professors, and kings. They all wear robes. The Founding Fathers of the WEST wore pants, not robes. To practice law in the 1700s you didn't need a "law degree." You didn't need to go to law school. You just had to have common sense, and to be able to gain favor with people.
I'm smiliing real big boss! Preach that schitt. Reading that gives me goose bumps. Its so damn real.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I was in Miami Beach last week and at the resort there were 7 very attractive young ladies, all black, thin, pretty, well dressed and well spoken. A couple were ex collegiate athletes & they were enjoying the track & field events. They were having a girl's vacation celebrating the birthdays of one of the young ladies (she was 23) and her mom (who was 48 but looked 33 to 35.) They were all from Detroit not far from you Ten. I thought about getting you numbers :rolleyes: but they might have seen that as half baked, and it wouldn't have been the epitome of game on your behalf either, so I didn't
Lol, maybe I could have given you my FaceBook profile to show them?

But no, I meet/date women like that all the time. I don't have an issue finding "good looking" women, the issue is in finding a woman that doesn't have something majorly wrong with her. Here's the types of women I get:

Type A: She's smart, decent with money, no more than 1 kid, with a good personality/attitude. But her WEIGHT is off. She's too chubby and refuses (and I mean refuses) to change her eating/exercise habits.

Type B: Unlike Type A, she has no weight issues, this girl is usually solidly cute or cute as hell. Her attitude/personality is usually pretty cool and down to earth. But her issues is that she either has more than 1 kid, and/or a currently fvcked up financial situation.

Type C: She looks solidly cute, no more than 1 kid, and her finances are decent. So what's her problem? Her personality and attitude are shyt! Either the bytch can't take a joke, doesn't want to joke, nit-picks at everything, she's flakey, she displays mixed signals, or she's high maintenance/gold-digger like.

Type D: She's like a combo of Type B and C. She looks solidly cute or cute as hell, but her finances usually are not decent and/or she has more than 1 kid. On top of this, she also has a fvcked up personality and attitude like displayed above under Type C.

That's the women I get. As you can see, I can't do any serious relationship/LTR with ANY of these people! All I can do is "handle" these chicks for short term gratification.

Last edited: