Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Spot a Unicorn

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.O. is preaching law of attraction stuff, while I'm preaching supply and demand. To really get a good overview of the difference between what T.O. is saying and what I'm saying, let's look at the following example.

Let's say you major in a particular area in college, but in the 4 years it takes you to graduate with a bachelor's degree, you come out of school and realize there are no more jobs in that area.

- T.O.'s advice is like telling a person in that situation to go BACK to college and get a master's degree in that same major, based on his law of attraction logic that if you "improve yourself even more" with a master's degree, then jobs will suddenly APPEAR, even though you didn't even find any at the bachelor's degree level and there AREN'T any left period.

- Tenacity's advice is to adapt to the new market dynamic by either going back to school for a different major or trying to use that degree to get into a totally different area other than what you studied for.
Well I think the first thing is you may be making the mistake of thinking that what's high value to you is what's high value to women. Yes you may have multiple degrees, material wealth etc, but this is your perception of value, not necessarily what women want, otherwise you'd be seeing the results you want. Maybe you're lacking in social skills? I don't know.. but there are clearly other things women value than your bank balance and education. Using your example above, you're making the assumption that by getting more of what's not working for you, you should be seeing different results. Why? Maybe you have a completely different value system.

Listen, I'm not saying that having money and an education are a bad thing here (clearly they're not), but I would say that there's definitely something that doesn't add up.

Do you really think that every woman in your state is low quality? If that's the case then you have to look at the common denominator here: You. You can't argue with the results..

Just to be clear here: I'm not criticising you in any way. I'm just saying that if the women in your life aren't as high quality as you want, then what needs to change? Every woman in your area or you? This vaguely ties in something I was reading the other day about how everyone we interact with is a reflection of ourselves..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.O. is preaching law of attraction stuff, while I'm preaching supply and demand.
Actually what I was "preaching" WAS supply and demand.

YOU are not nearly in DEMAND as you think you are.

In the large SUPPLY of potential men, YOU are lower on the quality scale that you think you are.

Women look at you, and after interacting with you for a couple days/lays, they think "nice, but I can easily do better."

THAT is why their behavior changes.

THAT is why they disrespect you (or give you sh*t or however else you'd like to describe their behavior that makes you so angry).

Nobody is preaching "positive thinking" or "law of attraction."

Everybody here that is trying to HELP YOU is telling the same, basic, SIMPLE message:

Improve yourself, and you'll improve your subjective value, as seen by women, and you'll get a higher quality woman.

But for some reason you are DETERMINED to not even understand that simple concept.

You are DETERMINED to desperately cling to the belief that you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER than the girls you get now.

You are DETERMINED to force any argument around this seemingly life sustaining concept:

IT'S NOT TENACITY'S FAULT.

Good luck!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well I think the first thing is you may be making the mistake of thinking that what's high value to you is what's high value to women.
Yes, high value is subjective, but for the majority of women in this market their priorities are completely and utterly one-sided (all about them, without them giving a crap about you). To a high maintenance chick, you are high value if you have a lot of money and are willing to spend it on her. To a fat chick, you are high value if you look good and will still be with her even though she's fat.

Yes you may have multiple degrees, material wealth etc, but this is your perception of value, not necessarily what women want, otherwise you'd be seeing the results you want. Maybe you're lacking in social skills?
I'm trying to understand when did "Tenacity" get reduced down to a guy that ONLY has degrees and a little bit of coin in the bank? I have preached 1,000 times on this forum that it's about fixing your looks, personality, and finances. Not at one time have I said anything about it being all about finances.

Do you really think that every woman in your state is low quality?
No, what I said was that the vast majority (98%) of women aged 23 - 31 are low quality, low quality defined as she will have one of the major issues wrong with her....which are either weight issues, financial issues, too many kids, or personality/attitude issues. The 2% of women in that age range that don't have these issues, are usually (not all, but most of them) already off the market, thus, trying to find the remaining amount of that 2% is JUST LIKE trying to find a unicorn....and nobody should set their quest to find unicorns because that's a dummy mission if there ever was one.

I'm just saying that if the women in your life aren't as high quality as you want, then what needs to change?
My expectations need to change. My expectations of finding a traditional patriarchal woman who is aged 23 - 31, who will love me forever, stand by my side, and do so WHILE having a good personality/attitude, no weight issues, being good with her finances, and not bringing 2 kids from 2 thugs into our relationship. What needs to change is my DESIRE to find this UNICORN.

Improve yourself, and you'll improve your subjective value, as seen by women, and you'll get a higher quality woman.
Okay T.O., I'll keep working on my inner issues until they are 100% gone. Then I'll report back here to inform everybody if I now see unicorns.

You are DETERMINED to force any argument around this seemingly life sustaining concept:

No I'm not. I will keep working on my inner issues then report back here immediately on if unicorns are now appearing in my life. I've been focusing in on my inner issues even harder this month anyway because I went off on a plate that I liked a lot causing her to no longer fvck with me. Aspects of her personality were just ticking me off. It won't take me 5 years to sort my issues out. They will be sorted out soon, I say within at least 60 days.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually what I was "preaching" WAS supply and demand.

In the large SUPPLY of potential men, YOU are lower on the quality scale that you think you are.

Women look at you, and after interacting with you for a couple days/lays, they think "nice, but I can easily do better."

THAT is why their behavior changes.

THAT is why they disrespect you (or give you sh*t or however else you'd like to describe their behavior that makes you so angry).

Nobody is preaching "positive thinking" or "law of attraction."

Everybody here that is trying to HELP YOU is telling the same, basic, SIMPLE message:

But for some reason you are DETERMINED to not even understand that simple concept.

You are DETERMINED to desperately cling to the belief that you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER than the girls you get now.

Good luck!
I replaced his name with mine. And I realized, you are just completely wrong. Everything bad that happens to a person is somehow their fault? If a woman doesnt like them it's their fault? I remember I moved before my last year of high school and lost all my friends. That's somehow my fault? I remember I actually had a few decent looking girls eying me at that other school, but once we moved to this new area, no girl of the same caliber of looks even gave me the time of day. That's my fault? I always struggled much more with academics and athletics than my peers because my father entered me in school a year early (I would be younger than most of my peers even if he hadn't done that.) but that's somehow my fault? Here's the thing about the high school I went to senior year: I myself did not change negatively at all, I only improved positively, especially my facial bone structure. But guess what did change? The market.

I understand what you are saying but like everyone says, "get with the times". Things have changed and you have not realized it because you have not emmersed yourself with the newer generation.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent

What kind of guy dates a girl and waits 6months to have sex with her?
I can see a few possibilities:
1. The guy is pretty beta at the end of the day, although your description of him says otherwise.
2. He was having sex with somebody else! ;)
3. His penis doesn't work very well!

Perhaps there are more I missed.

Why did you wait 6months? Is your sex drive not that strong? 6months is a long time. I understand that not getting caught up in your emotions is important, but 6months makes me wonder if you aren't lacking some emotion/sex drive? After all, this is something that does make females attractive along with submissiveness? If you made him wait 6months, that is certainly not submissive. Most women want to be with their man, having an "arrangement" like yours is not very feminine.

So how does the financial end of this enter into the equation? You stated that you still support your husband financially, so I would assume this guy you are dating makes more and that is attractive to you. You also stated a doctor and former athlete hit on you and you blew them off. I'd assume this guy you are dating makes more than them as well.

Much of what you have stated revolves around looks and money. You seem very career oriented which is great to a point, but I have yet to meet a career driven woman that makes a good choice for a guy. They act too much like men. The majority of men want a woman that supports him, not drives the ship. I know of wives that often travel with their high-powered CEO husbands on business trips overseas. You don't sound like you would be that type? You are pretty content in running your own show by the sounds of it.

If you and this 1% guy you are seeing ever got serious and lived together/got married/etc., which one is going to be the chief and which one the indian? 2 Chief's will never work. And you sound like you want to be a chief.

Donald Trump's wife would be a good example of a woman that plays a supporting role to her rich/powerful 1% husband. She could possibly be a unicorn.

The majority of guys out there don't care how much a woman makes! All that is important in regards to money is that she manages her money properly. Its women that put a lot of stock in how much a man makes and what he does for a living! And you just happened to find a guy that has more than you, which you are attracted to and place a lot of value on.

I'm not being nasty, just calling you out a bit asking a few hard questions. You are certainly a cool-confident one so I'm sure you can take it all in stride.
She will ignore your questions or skirt around them changing the subject to something else as she did to mine because she does not know the answer to them and cannot stand this online confrontation because it makes her look bad. The only reason why I'm even making this post so that it provokes her to truly answer ALL of my questions and yours.

It's also funny how you mention that she made him wait 6 months. I recall her saying that she only ever THOUGHT about having sex with this man after her previous husband. It almost seems like she planned to have sex with him, to make him wait exactly 6 months. That's just dumb. Manipulative woman + weak man. She only talked him up to make it seem like "Look at MY man and how GREAT he is". He looks good on paper but probably isn't much in real life. If he is as much of a man as you see @BeExcellent then he is sleeping with other women. In which case, props to him lol. But don't go talking him up about being so great when he isn't even yours lol.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things have changed and you have not realized it because you have not emmersed yourself with the nwer generation.
There is no "times." Your life is your responsibility. Of course terrible sh!t happens that isn't your fault. But it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY how to respond to those events. If ten girls reject you, do you run home and cry? Or do you figure out how to improve your approach?

EVERYBODY lives in the same world. EVERYBODY has the same hours per day.

Yes, genetics, family upbringing, circumstances plays a HUGE role. But you don't have to passively accept it. You can ALWAYS improve yourself, in some way so you can do better TOMORROW than you did today.

NOBODY will EVER get to a point in their lives where they can say, "Yep, I am the best I can ever be."

Sure, athletes reach their peak, markets become saturated. But when it comes to building SOCIAL SKILLS and WEALTH BUILDING skills (both of which are very attractive to women) THERE IS NO LIMIT.

What would happen if you FORGOT About women for TEN YEARS and built a SPECTACULAR LIFE?

How many hotties would you be able to bang then?

How much better would you be able to pull?

LIFE belongs to the MASTERS of the LONG GAME.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord, I go on a business trip and the whole place blows up.

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! and @Tenacity and anyone else. My comment on women developing is true because we ALL should be out there developing. I also specifically meant from a financial standpoint since at one time I could have been a Group B girl on the Tenacity scale (cute, educated, no kids, cool, financially a mess.)

It took time and years of goal setting and discipline to achieve what I have achieved financially. The foundational characteristics should be there in someone young. You have to look for those. You also have to look for a feminine woman.

Good women will be raised with a foundation of good character and values but they keep developing as they get more life experience. People tend to grow into their core values. So learn to identify the core values you seek (again look past pretty.)

For the young guys who are looking for women in school environments, those women are not going to be in life where I am.

I thought that was self-evident, which was why I talked about character traits.

If a woman does not have the foundational character traits and values she is unlikely to develop those in the same way that someone raised that way all their life has them ingrained. My Dad thought women should marry and be great wives. My grandmother was like that, my step mother is like, I could go on.

Nancy Reagan is a woman I have long admired. So is Laura Bush. Nancy Reagan gave up a rising film career for Ronald Reagan. A woman like me will gravitate to a man who can lead her. For the right man she is happy to be his side kick, his first mate. For a man to lead me he has to be in my same league or above. But I'm here to tell you I would rather not be in the Captain's seat. Having been in that role for so long I would greatly appreciate being able to support, advise (if he asks), contribute and frankly NOT be in charge. That just isn't how it worked out at my house.

As far as my situation goes personally, we are happy with things as they are but open to where they might go in time. Life is complicated with 3 children each, ex-spouses, businesses, divorce decrees, residency restrictions, getting over losing the marriage (his ex wife is a BPD of the highest order). We also live at some distance so that is a factor too. There is connection, passion, warmth, and no lack of desire (although a new partner after almost 2 decades has been an amusing adjustment for both of us.) If all the kids were grown and/or if we lived closer things might progress differently. The fact that we still see each other and keep in touch speaks to the value we each place in the other. A serious relationship is not really compatible with where we are just now although we both know we have met someone exceptional.

Having said all that I told him I love him recently. Well first I asked him was it going to freak him out if I told him, he said no...so I told him & he chuckled & smiled.

When you can love from a place of abundance you love because it is something you wish to give. It is a gift that has value. But it is folly to offer such a gift to someone who can't receive it. It is a privilege and a pleasure to give to someone worth giving to. He is someone worth giving to.

We'll see. I've worked to build the passive income to support my family while my children finish school. I never got to be a mom at home while I was younger and that is more my immediate goal. I will mostly retire before I'm 50.

And I'm back in Miami Tenacity so I'm keeping an eye out, lol!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "times." Your life is your responsibility. Of course terrible sh!t happens that isn't your fault. But it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY how to respond to those events. If ten girls reject you, do you run home and cry? Or do you figure out how to improve your approach?

EVERYBODY lives in the same world. EVERYBODY has the same hours per day.

Yes, genetics, family upbringing, circumstances plays a HUGE role. But you don't have to passively accept it. You can ALWAYS improve yourself, in some way so you can do better TOMORROW than you did today.

NOBODY will EVER get to a point in their lives where they can say, "Yep, I am the best I can ever be."

Sure, athletes reach their peak, markets become saturated. But when it comes to building SOCIAL SKILLS and WEALTH BUILDING skills (both of which are very attractive to women) THERE IS NO LIMIT.

What would happen if you FORGOT About women for TEN YEARS and built a SPECTACULAR LIFE?

How many hotties would you be able to bang then?

How much better would you be able to pull?

LIFE belongs to the MASTERS of the LONG GAME.
Dude, that's like saying "Nice guys win in the end". They win in the end because "nice guys finish last". See how the 2 quotes relate? Aside from that, I'd honestly rather be banging women the whole time throughout my journey when they are at their peak in terms of looks and sexual attractiveness than later when their vag looks like a used up and damaged canoe. Sloppy seconds isn't quite my thing to be completely honest though.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I've been focusing in on my inner issues even harder this month anyway because I went off on a plate that I liked a lot causing her to no longer fvck with me.
I'm not sure why you care about any girl so much that you would feel the NEED to go off on her. That's the most beta act you could commit; that is, elevating a woman to such a height in your mind that you care enough to yell at her.

News for you pal: Women often disrespect you because they don't find much value in you. Women dare not disrespect a man they fear to lose.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I replaced his name with mine. And I realized, you are just completely wrong. Everything bad that happens to a person is somehow their fault? If a woman doesnt like them it's their fault? I remember I moved before my last year of high school and lost all my friends. That's somehow my fault? I remember I actually had a few decent looking girls eying me at that other school, but once we moved to this new area, no girl of the same caliber of looks even gave me the time of day. That's my fault? I always struggled much more with academics and athletics than my peers because my father entered me in school a year early (I would be younger than most of my peers even if he hadn't done that.) but that's somehow my fault? Here's the thing about the high school I went to senior year: I myself did not change negatively at all, I only improved positively, especially my facial bone structure. But guess what did change? The market.

I understand what you are saying but like everyone says, "get with the times". Things have changed and you have not realized it because you have not emmersed yourself with the newer generation.
Bro, just give it six years. All the girls you're tripping about now won't be in your league. It gets so much easier--you'll always have to put in the work, but trust that. But don't expect any girl your age to appreciate the sacrifices you'll have to make to get to where you want to be (but you better believe that in 6 years they'll be tripping over those very same qualities). You'll be far more self-assured--especially as you dive into the struggles and prove yourself to yourself.

But do it for you. One one hand, I can understand the whole 'become quality and quality women will come' shpiel--I can get 'quality behavior' from just about any girl for a spell based on the strides I've made internally. But it's misleading at best to call those 'quality women.' Some women you can get 'quality behavior' for longer than others. And I've become pump and dump material for the Cluster B-type (objectively low quality) women who would've used to sense my internal weakness as a great source of supply. So yes, on one hand, women, overall, get better as you get better--but by the same token most women, before the age of 27 or so, are absolutely terrible judges of character or even meaningful achievement (outside of the extent that others value those achievements). So even if you gave to the poor, drove a beautiful car, made six figures a year, none of those things mean anything to a girl if no one else besides you and she were there to confer values to those things. I know plenty of quality guys who can't get women to save their lives because the very qualities that make them admirable men--honor, loyalty, respect, self-worth--price themselves out of the market for the women they could get and make them boring for the women they want to get.

Trust me, I want the girls I like to be unicorns--just like every guy who gets tied down around here ;) --but that's unfair to me and unfair to them. And it's especially unfair to younger guys who think, Well, if I'm just a quality guy I'll meet that one special girl who appreciates me for who I am and validates all of my past achievements and then they waste their whole lives doing things for THE WRONG REASONS!!!!!! And then rationalize that same girl, Well, she just wasn't quality months down the line when she runs off with some deadbeat player-type (like the persona I've adopted). And it's unfair when guys start trying to act differently around girls they deem 'quality unicorns'--denying her the emotional rush she craves and denying themselves the sex he could've (should've) gotten by treating her like a little bit of a wh0re (yes, even the quality ones--especially the quality ones; BPD-types will be happy to be the Princess). And it's unfair to the guys who are like, Well, all I get are sh1tty women, it must be me (when their self-esteem is probably what's precluding them from doing better in the first place). And it's unfair to the guys who meet a girl who can sense he's looking for a 'quality unicorn' and put on a great act and make him wait six months for sex since he's so nice, and has a nice car, and gives to the poor (What a catch!)--and she's tired of being pumped and dumped by guys like @fastlife--and 'Well, she isn't that type of girl.' And guys eat it up and delude themselves into thinking it's NOT THE EXACT SAME GIRL.

So yes, you can always do better. If you don't believe that, turn off your computer, delete your SoSuave account and go cry on Plentyoffish or marry the first girl that gives you the time of day--like 90% of guys. And every single one of those guys will pretend she's a unicorn, since that will mean he's a 'high quality' guy and they'll be devastated when she turns out to be just a girl--like every other girl--and acts how girls do when the benefits outweigh the consequence (and there are very few consequences in 2016). Not that every girl is created equal; but no matter how many good qualities they may have or however good their background and upbringing was and no matter how high their self esteem is, she is still just a girl.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are acknowledged in a post but your own post that caused you to get this acknowledgement is not :cry::cry::cry:

There are very few truly altruistic people. Women can temporarily be truly altruisitic simply because the live and feel in the momemt much more so than men, but what happens when that facade fades? What is a man to do when her true inspiration fades?

Also again, when do women tend to develop into these 'unicorns' that you say?
My comment on women developing is true because we ALL should be out there developing.
Keyword: should. Just because we on the forum focus more so on self-improvement than most doesn't mean that other people do, especially women when they can have guys do everything for them....

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything makes sense here... The motivations rational. It is almost tragic in a way...

A woman who divorced her man, because her man was not a leader comes to a forum for men to inspire self-improvement. I am sure she struggled to inspire her own man to become a leader... She believed that she could, she believed it was possible. She loved him, I believe she fought really hard... I have seen women struggle in an attempt to change the man they loved. I have seen the slow decay. She had hope. Hope is what makes us human, and the motivation behind everything we do. But ultimately, that hope was sunken.

And she is still unmarried. So it seems that she has not found what she seeks, her unicorn. She desires such, she has hope but she also has fear. So she seeks to try and influence men to be leaders, to be stronger... She wants to believe it is possible...

But here is what is tragic... She tells others of the hope of the unicorn, that it is possible. However, she has not found it possible for herself to find one for herself.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Asmodeus ah the irony. It doesn't change the fact that good people exist. It doesn't change who I am or who I'm still becoming.

If I'm single the rest of my days I will die happy, if I pair off again I will die happy.

It doesn't matter. I like me & am happy.

I find it silly all the attention on me. Who cares. It doesn't change the message nor the truth nor a thing about me.

What is does suggest is an unwillingness to face oneself. It's much easier to lampoon someone else.

At dinner an interesting quote was on the wall:

WINNERS FOCUS ON WINNING...LOSERS FOCUS ON WINNERS

Where is your focus?

Focus on winning and a winner girl will focus on you. My intent is merely to help you recognize her when you are able to see more clearly.

Reactions: Von

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
side from that, I'd honestly rather be banging women the whole time throughout my journey when they are at their peak in terms of looks and sexual attractiveness than later when their vag looks like a used up and damaged canoe.
Perhaps you should consider keeping your target age the same as you continue on in age and wealth.

It's not like it's unheard of older, powerful men to bang young attractive women. That's kind of the whole idea. You keep getting better, more knowledgeable and wealthier, while EVERY SINGLE year there's a fresh new crop of girls in your ideal age range.

The idea that you can only bang girls within a certain range of YOUR age is a self-imposed limitation.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But here is what is tragic... She tells others of the hope of the unicorn, that it is possible. However, she has not found it possible for herself to find one for herself.
You know, a lot of the best coaches actually suck at the sport they are coaching. And a lot of the best players suck at coaching others.

The idea that one can give advice if that person has ONLY achieved personal mastery in that area is a ego protecting self delusion.

He who is afraid to act looks at the advice giver and says, "I don't believe you unless you do it. Otherwise you're full of crap."

Of course, they dress it up in colorful language so they can posture themselves poetic.

But it's a fear based complaint nonetheless.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should consider keeping your target age the same as you continue on in age and wealth.

It's not like it's unheard of older, powerful men to bang young attractive women. That's kind of the whole idea. You keep getting better, more knowledgeable and wealthier, while EVERY SINGLE year there's a fresh new crop of girls in your ideal age range.

The idea that you can only bang girls within a certain range of YOUR age is a self-imposed limitation.
Good point. But apparently women take time to develop as BeExcellent says, and they have to also be raised well too now. Most parents don't know how to raise their kids and are divorced. The chances of finding a good woman, ESPECIALLY as you get older, are becoming slimmer and slimmer. That's what we are trying to get at.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.O., let me ask you a question......have you found your unicorn? If so, how is that working out?
Doesn't matter.

If I say I have, give you personal examples and those of close friends and family, you'd say that your case is different (my neck of the woods, my target, my generation, etc.) and it's not applicable.

If I say I haven't, then you'd say how dare I give advice when I'm not a super-alpha unicorn-slayer myself, eager and willing to show photographic proof of my unicorn conquests.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on @BeExcellent I rather respect what you are doing... Seriously, I find such defiance to be impressive. You would enforce your will upon the universe, futility be damned. Deserves respect.

If I'm single the rest of my days I will die happy, if I pair off again I will die happy
That is the objective in life, the pursuit of happiness... We should all aspire for such. Life is so short, we should seek to make our existence worth something to US.

What is does suggest is an unwillingness to face oneself. It's much easier to lampoon someone else.
No I just enjoy psychoanalyzing people. I do not care if it makes them uncomfortable or not, that is how they deal with it. I do not do it to lampoon however. I do it as a hobby. I did not spend much time analyzing you... Believe me, I just looked at the surface. Besides, online is a very poor way of doing it... 90% of communication is nonverbal so all I can get from you are words. I could continue... But I will refrain, out of respect.

See the problem with me is that I am not a unicorn, nor will I ever be, nor do I even have the capacity to be. I can fake it however, I can be the most charming person you ever meet. I can be handsome, debonair, confident, fearless, clever, I can be a leader, and I can read people very well. I can be their unicorn for a few days, a few weeks... Mr. Perfect, as I have been called before...
But that is all just a façade and one that I cannot keep up (why I break so many plates). The real me I understand will never be truly loved by a woman. It is impossible. And you know what...

I DO NOT CARE

Because I see no use in having a unicorn. I see no real use in having a woman besides sex. I do not feel a need for connection, for love. I do not approach women because I want them as a girlfriend, I do it because I find it a fun game (why I approach women so fearlessly). So what do I need from them and what use are them for me?

Where is your focus?
Myself... But I do believe in things... I do have a purpose that I have created in my life and things that are important. But it is not in having a relationship with women, which I find that to be a fully useless and futile endeavor for me. Not for the reasons given by any of the men on this forum... Even if women were PERFECT I would still find no use for them. (edit: besides sex, they are useful for sex)