Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Spot a Male Virgin

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Male virgins (and virtual virgins) are common here. They reveal themselves in many ways:

1) Showing bitterness at other members success - if you are here to help, why knock down another person's achievements? Virtual virgins do this in a flailing attempt to level the playing field.

2) Underrating girls - Who really gives a f*ck whether a girl I think is hot is someone you think is hot, and why should your not thinking a girl is hot diminish her? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Trying to knock another member down by saying their women aren't that hot is a curious approach to increasing your own popularity.

3) Doom and gloom forecasts - A successful seducer assumes women will fall in love with him. Someone with a lot of failures will say "I'm warning you, don't go near her, she'll shatter your heart into a million pieces!"

4) Call a girl names - Did you ever see James Bond when one of his women turns on him and aims a gun at him? Does he call her a slvt? Does he call her a cvnt? Does he say "You USED me!" Of course not. He smirks and thinks "I'll still have sex with her later".

5) Calling girls prostitutes - Every man worth his salt knows prostitution should be legal. It's only fat women, underemployed men and virgins who stomp their feet and whine about this concept. Also, if a man does pay that only means he has enough money, so he is strong in other areas.

6) Making personal insults - Telling a man he doesn't look good is pretty ridiculous. As a general rule, a man's attractiveness are the same as the women he dates.

7) Unilaterally declaring a woman's rating - "She's only a 5" they will say with great pride, as if they officially win the debate. Ratings are based on consensus because no two people picture the same 10.

8) Blaming BPD - An alpha male always blames himself for his failures, and especially wouldn't self-diagnose a rare condition.

All of the above are anti-seducer traits. Unsuccessful men will employ these because misery wants company.

The purpose of this forum is to assist men in getting their dream girls, but beware - if you achieve this, you'll get a whole lot of sour grapes.

What are some other traits that reveal a person who hasn't had sex in a long time?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
  • Guys with a constant chip on their shoulder.
  • Guys who can't take a joke.

VIRGINS.

Reaction score
a buddy of mine just half a million of ICO's....oops wrong thread I thought we were talking about money

He gets to hang out with overage girls with eating disorders, 100 mental disorders, 10 pounds of makeup, and shark teeth?

I could meet 100 hotter girls than that every day on Seeking Arrangement if I actually cared enough to meet them.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@Glassguy - thanks for proving point #5. Give people enough rope...

Look on the bright side, you found a really hot girl whose photo you downloaded from her FB, who you never really actually dated. Tell us more about BPD.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He gets to hang out with overage girls with eating disorders, 100 mental disorders, 10 pounds of makeup, and shark teeth?

I could meet 100 hotter girls than that every day on Seeking Arrangement if I actually cared enough to meet them.
But you have to pay my buddy doesn't let that sink in....that chicks face is butter but she had an amazing pair of tits

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to point out the elephant in the room, you do. But you pay for the opinions you like and get upset about the ones you don't.
Chubby college girls are hot

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy - thanks for proving point #5. Give people enough rope...

Look on the bright side, you found a really hot girl whose photo you downloaded from her FB, who you never really actually dated. Tell us more about BPD.
Nah I good dude. I don't need strippers/prostitutes and I actually bang the chicks I pull. Your game doesn't work for me because I don't have to throw money around to get them to lay next to me at the resort hotel while I type crap on SS (without sechs I will add).

I prefer educated women who are financially sound and have an actual career. Not flat chested average looking girls who are going to either be strung out on heroin or flipping burgers in 5 yrs.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer educated women who are financially sound
heh "educated woman" is an oxymoron...too many women in college nowadays FAR out-numbering the men. In the past, a FEMALE going to college was simply a novelty. Read REAL American History, and FEMALES should have Never been allowed to vote. The Courts, where we are today, as men, is due to Female Entitlement, Female VOTING. When a mother hears her baby daughter Crying in her crib, she Immediately goes to comfort her, because she KNOWS that she is softer/weaker. It's instinct. Her baby son gets attended to much slower if at all. He'll cry, and no one comes, then he just lies on his back and says, "**** it, I'll stop crying..." Females CRY to get what they want FROM BIRTH to the GRAVE.

Reaction score
heh "educated woman" is an oxymoron...too many women in college nowadays FAR out-numbering the men. In the past, a FEMALE going to college was simply a novelty. Read REAL American History, and FEMALES should have Never been allowed to vote. The Courts, where we are today, as men, is due to Female Entitlement, Female VOTING. When a mother hears her baby daughter Crying in her crib, she Immediately goes to comfort her, because she KNOWS that she is softer/weaker. It's instinct. Her baby son gets attended to much slower if at all. He'll cry, and no one comes, then he just lies on his back and says, "**** it, I'll stop crying..." Females CRY to get what they want FROM BIRTH to the GRAVE.
If a baby son got attended to much slower if at all we wouldn't hear about men being feminized by being raised by females

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How to be passive/aggressive when your horse-leg hooker doesn't get a round of applause at the men's club.
1) Showing bitterness at other members success - Check
2) Underrating girls - Check
3) Doom and gloom forecasts - Check
4) Call a girl names - Check
5) Calling girls prostitutes - Check
6) Making personal insults - Check
7) Unilaterally declaring a woman's rating - Check

8) Blaming BPD

Excellent! @Thorninmyside came up with a nearly perfect example, covering 7 out of the 8 ways to spot a virgin in only 18 words! Throw in a Borderline Personality Disorder acronym and it would been the most perfect virtual virgin quote of all time. Masterful!

If only he could provide seducer wisdom versus anti-seducer wisdom so concisely.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. You are going off the rails because you are not getting the attention you so desperately deserve. It's not the first time you've started spite Threads and it won't be the last.