Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to spend 2 weeks of holiday

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have 2 weeks of holiday coming up, bit obliged as I had a lot of days I still had to take before the end of the year. Fact is I don't want those weeks, as I was able to make my hobby into my work and I don't feel like I have to go to work. But nonetheless they're around the corner.

I have no idea what to do these weeks. My friends work 9 to 5 jobs and from monday to friday. So during the week I even have less to do. About my friends: I haven't seen them since the end of august, none of them have asked where I am or what I'm doing. So yeah they're not friends. I need new ones, but I live in a secluded area where it is very difficult to do so.

Some plans

- drive around in my country as there are some nice places to visit
- perhaps go on a small city trip by myself
- work out a lot (I already go to the gym, but just kick it up a notch, more cardio etc)
- do some stuff around the house

Other ideas? I don't want to spend these weeks doing nothing and just waiting for the days to pass. I've been or still am in a sort of downward spiral, mainly because of the friends thing. I must admit I do feel okay even though I haven't seen them for so long, but that might just be the fact that in some way I can still go out and have a drink with them during the weekends if I want.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, those things scare me a bit. I'm an introvert and it's very difficult for me to hold a conversation with someone. I don't mind starting a conversation, but when I say it dies quickly, it dies quickly. And I'm not kidding, after three sentences it's over. I realize it would be a great way to get over this, but in a way I think it would only get worse. These are just excuses I know, but I do want to protect myself. It's a common tendency among people to accept a status quo over getting worse, even when you know that a possible reward would give much more hapiness. But that possible 'punishment' can bring you down even more.

I do feel weird going on a trip just by myself, going to a restaurant there to eat something and just sit there alone, it feels weird and will feel weird if I would do it.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta learn how to roll solo to have proper adventures. I enjoy it by myself personally. Everytime I go with a "friend" I end up having to put up with their bull, like choice of accommodations or the things they wanna do. I once travelled with a blue pill friend of mine and it was awful, we ended up splitting up and took different planes home. I wanted to date girls and enjoy nightlife and he just wanted to do sports (extreme ones). I was after a serious injury and didn't want to partake in some stuff, so he just bailed on me and found some local friends. If you go by yourself you are flexible and open to meeting new people. You also tend to be more cautious imho. Having "friends" with you gives you a false sense of security, and that's when you get in trouble, e.i. get robbed, drugged out of you mind, lose money, getting hurt in accidents, etc. Only travel with people who are easy-going, have the same frame of mind, and reliable/loyal. Book a trip to South America, like Colombia or something, get tinder installed and you will have a great time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can always tell when people are outside the US when they say holiday...nobody uses the term here its vacation...

Do whatever it is you want to do and you can afford to do. Start going on 3 to 4 dates a night if you want, bang multiple women in a day, travel, sit around and chill, etc...

We have no idea who you are or what you like doing, so I don't know how to answer this.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys the OP says he's a hardcore socially awkward introvert and you're suggesting a friend making spree across the world. What about just getting in the car to some nice country town and going practising talking to everyone you see. You get a nice trip and some social Practice where there are no Witnesses. If you are feeling brave try picking up the local chicks.
How about some improv classes to get you out of your head and improve your speaking skills.

What about finding a local bar and cafe to be your hangout place. Spend a bit of time studying or whatever when the place isn't a busy chat to the staff about their lives tip big and generally just get known there.

If you need paint by numbers type recipes google.day game on YouTube or torrent Styles or Brad Ps social challenge PDF and pick out what appeals.

If you want some books to study Leil Lowndes is pretty good. And Patrick Kings conversationally speaking is a nice short read.

Last edited: