Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to say "I dont like you"

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls think you like them but you don't. I know 2 like that. I often need to talk to them about school work but they play games with me... What do I do? I don't want to be mean and say "I don't like you, I just want info from you"... Everything I do they take as a part of the game and flirt and they have REALLY high self esteem, but I think they are ugly and I don't want them one bit! It drives me nuts because I need professional communication with them!

They act hard to get while I am not trying to get them...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I do.

I tell them this.

There are 4 main things that I think are important in a relationship.

1. physical
2. personality
3. values
4. religion

then you can just give the relationship a score card out of 4 and let her down using logic.

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
well when a girl likes me like that I run and try to ignore her lol.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
underdog said:
well when a girl likes me like that I run and try to ignore her lol.
In other words you act like a child.

It is funny though :)

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

**** man!

There is no reason to tell a girl you are not interested unless it is obvious her feelings for you is causing her pain or harm

In fact the more girls who like you and want to flirt with you the better things are.

There is thing called "social proof." Check it out in the Bible then come back to me.

Okay, you with me now brother?

When girls like you it sends a mesage to every other chick; "prize!"

Secondly, girls can be your best asset in getting other chicks. They have friends, you can go along to chick **** that is too embarrassing for a man to go to alone, you can practice flirting, get fashion tips and get really good at relating to women.

As for this problem, obviously of titanic proportions, where they are too busy trying to seduce you to get on with proffessional business, how about just saying it straight up, "excuse me ladies, can you please stop thinking about ****ing me until we have this report completed?"

But if you really feel that you need to let them know you are not interested I would suggest asking them to come out and help you pick up chicks. That will give em the message and if they really are that high self esteem then you might just have gotten yourself a few awesome pivots.

Cheers
JJ

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, if a girl tells you she likes you, you say..

I like me too. :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Girl: "I think I like you"
You: "Man, I know I'm cool and all, your mom and me have been kinda....you know, so I'm kinda taken"

PAIN! :rockon:

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Some girls think you like them but you don't. I know 2 like that. I often need to talk to them about school work but they play games with me... What do I do? I don't want to be mean and say "I don't like you, I just want info from you"... Everything I do they take as a part of the game and flirt and they have REALLY high self esteem, but I think they are ugly and I don't want them one bit! It drives me nuts because I need professional communication with them!

They act hard to get while I am not trying to get them...
Play it like you have a girlfriend already. Then you can be the funny charming guy, but you're taken (of COURSE you are!), so you can still be kind.

See, the problem is, I had a girl chasin' me down, calling... and we had talked been friends before she started acting weird... so she had happened to figure it out that I was available. Now that excuse was gone, so I just had to tell her that she couldn't call me any more. I hated doing it, but sometimes, when someone just doesn't get it, you have to be upfront. Not nasty, but clear and upfront.

But I recommend the girlfriend excuse, but only IF you're smart and can think on your feet. If you're hitting on other chicks both before and after the girlfriend claim, then the excuse won't hold water.

And about the flirting... don't flirt back (duh), but act clueless about them flirting with you until they make it OBVIOUS. Then give them the girlfriend line.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
**** man!

There is no reason to tell a girl you are not interested unless it is obvious her feelings for you is causing her pain or harm

In fact the more girls who like you and want to flirt with you the better things are.

There is thing called "social proof." Check it out in the Bible then come back to me.

Okay, you with me now brother?

When girls like you it sends a mesage to every other chick; "prize!"

Secondly, girls can be your best asset in getting other chicks. They have friends, you can go along to chick **** that is too embarrassing for a man to go to alone, you can practice flirting, get fashion tips and get really good at relating to women.

As for this problem, obviously of titanic proportions, where they are too busy trying to seduce you to get on with proffessional business, how about just saying it straight up, "excuse me ladies, can you please stop thinking about ****ing me until we have this report completed?"

But if you really feel that you need to let them know you are not interested I would suggest asking them to come out and help you pick up chicks. That will give em the message and if they really are that high self esteem then you might just have gotten yourself a few awesome pivots.

Cheers
JJ

No no....a girl obviously likes me but plays HARD TO GET!! See, she tries to give me playful crap because she THINKS I am interested in her. Usually I would talk back and play back by IGNORING the crap that she gives. I would show no interest! Girls dig that and it turns them on even more. However, I act the SAME when I am TRULY not interested! Get it? She thinks I am playing her or trying to but I am truly not wanting her.

So, I found a solution....I tell her "You are the most gorgeous thing in the world. Guys should fall on their knees in front of you and kiss your feet!" and then my friend says "Dude, she is so ugly, why did you say that?" and I say "So that she can STOP that dumb stuff and finally get with our management project!"

So, me saying those things isn't because I FEEL this way but so that she can screw off! I don't want her so I don't feel supplicating when I say those things. Its like "I will say whatever, just get with the program, stop flirting"

She plays SO hard to get that she made her ex wait a year before they went out...

I HAVE TO work with her. We are on the same management team!

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know exactly how you feel...

I have a girl who's throwing herself at me...She's an ug, great personality but an ug nonetheless. A group of my friends are trying to set her up with me, i've told them I have no interest in her...

Even tonight, I had a convo with one of her friends...She said something like "Girls throw themselves at you, but your too nice of a guy to take the opportunities" something like that...

I replied with, roughly: "What do you mean when u say i'm too nice to take opportunites? are u sure that isn't just me being picky?"

she said "that was an ******* comment, haha lol"