How to run a set that includes your friends...and their's

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of a field report/a set. I went out with my friends tonight and we went to a bar. Behold, there were MY friends, plus some chicks I had never met. The set included 4 women, with 2-3 guys. So we were all sitting together, and I opened up the females with an opinion opener. I used the jealous girlfriend opener, and it worked, but the girls kind of split off on their own discussions. Then I isolated my target with "the cube". I got her at a table with just me, and I did "the cube" on her. It worked great and she was really intrigued. Then we went back to the group. I lost the set after that. It was just SO much talk going around the table I couldn't control the set.

So later on, a new target entered and I was able to isolate her. The main set was doing something else, so I opened on her and used a neg, and then proceeded to do the five question game, which I learned from neil strauss, and she LOVED it. But after that, I lost the set again. She actually used the same game on my best friend, who actually kinda butted in, because she loved the trick so much. Anyways, I lost her and I was kind of baffled. It's really hard to control a big set, much more when the women you are gaming know the people within your set (aka: your friends, and their friends). Any suggestions?

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm whats a cube?

And where can I find out these games?

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just search for it on google. I like Neil Strauss' version of it. It's a great DHV and cold reading tool.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this sounds like a science experiment. 92, you should be searching for a cure for Cancer or something...

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about sets and all other PUA community terminologies they get you nowhere, you are best cold approaching one on one, this is how you achieve the best results, sarge hot babes where very few other dudes are doing it and where you can meet many hot babes alone.