How to respond when a girl calls you an a $ $ h 0 l e?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are some good responses and reactions for when a girl calls you an a-hole? Aside from ignoring her.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on if she is calling you an a-hole because she's kidding and has a smile on, or if she's actually pissed.

You can always just say: "Yeah, and you love it."

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of girls say it to me and I don't know why. I remember one of the girls that said it to me said it after I asked her if she had fun fooling around with some other guy.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever feel offended or loose ground when they call you an *******.

It really depends on your relationship dynamic with her. Have you two been friends? or is this someone you've started dating?

In most cases, what I'd do is...

Playfully thank her and say... is "Yes, I'm an ******* - but don't worry, I'm working on it."

NARIGON

Reaction score
Demystify said:
Lots of girls say it to me and I don't know why. I remember one of the girls that said it to me said it after I asked her if she had fun fooling around with some other guy.
The better question is, are you getting physically/romantically involved with these women at all, either before or after they call you that? In other words, have you usually slept or end up having sex with these women, or they just get mad at you and it never really goes anywhere?

You can end up not caring what they say or think of you, but if that isn't yielding the results you want, you better start changing your approach and perhaps tuning down your charm a little bit.

Are these girls who you are actually interested in?
Are they interested in you, or is it just you interested in them?
Again, what type of relationships/interactions do you tend to end up having with these girls?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NARIGON said:
The better question is, are you getting physically/romantically involved with these women at all, either before or after they call you that? In other words, have you usually slept or end up having sex with these women, or they just get mad at you and it never really goes anywhere?

You can end up not caring what they say or think of you, but if that isn't yielding the results you want, you better start changing your approach and perhaps tuning down your charm a little bit.

Are these girls who you are actually interested in?
Are they interested in you, or is it just you interested in them?
Again, what type of relationships/interactions do you tend to end up having with these girls?
This is before I have sex with, sometimes I'll make out with them but not always. And like I said, lots of girls say this so it's not something where I can just ignore the girl and move on to someone else. I'd like to know a good way to respond to this kind of statement.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
I'd like to know a good way to respond to this kind of statement.
You don't need a C&F or witty comment for everything a girl says. If a girl called me an assh0le I would either ignore it completely, laugh at her or say something ****y like "yeah yeah you love it" depending on how she said it.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When HBgirly-girl lashes out at you verbally or physically, tries to call you on something, tries to embarrass you or calls you any kind of name or whatever.........don't get angry, flustrated, physical or lash back in any way.... JUST LAUGH!!....laugh out loud to yourself as if you were amused by a by a cute comment from a six year old......because for all intents and purposes thats what she is and that's what's happening....laughing outloud sends her that message too .....and your lack of any other response will short circuit her girly-brain and her rage or anger will turn to confusion then self doubt....I actually do this all the time now and when I started was surprised how well it works!!

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd totally pull a Dane Cook from "My best friend's girl". A chick called him an assh*le and he replied, " Then walk away." and just looked into her eyes with a smirk. Then again, I'll sometimes wear a shirt that says" C'mon, its not gonna suck itself!" You get awesome looks from people in the grocery store while wearing that shirt!

tappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
she: your an *******
you: you cant do s**t without me

..people with good sense of humor would understand

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
tappa said:
she: your an *******
you: you cant do s**t without me

..people with good sense of humor would understand

LOLLL thats awesome.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: you are an ***hole

You: Thanks.

This is by far the best response. Better than ignoring.