Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to this?

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl (a former 1-itis) sends a group e-mail out to everyone and asks a question. I decide not to reply because it's was a pointless e-mail really. Then when I saw her next, she called me out on this and asked why I hadn't replied. The truth was that I knew she expected everyone to reply and give her an ego boost that everyone loves her so much (sick!) - so I didn't reply. Anyway, when she called me out on it I was a bit stuck as to how I should have responded. I just kind of pretended that I didn't know what e-mail she was on about initially and then finally said 'Oh! you mean the group e-mail you sent out'. I just said I couldn't be bothered (because it was a group e-mail).

She definitely gets off on getting e-mails in her inbox, especially if they are from guys. She kind of logs in to her e-mail (often at work) and makes sure that everyone in the room knows that she has got another e-mail from one of her guy friends - she'll try and sound excited and say 'oh, it's [blokes name]'. As far as I can tell this is to make everyone think that she is really popular with guys and make the guys present in the room jealous. Sometimes she would even 'complain' (boasting in my opinion) that she has so many e-mails in her inbox! She really pisses me off which is why she is a former 1-itis I guess. I just always wonder whether or not other people can see that the whole self image she is trying to give to people around her is completely fake?

Call me bitter or whatever, but I really do think that this girl is the most evil slapper (a real *****, boyfriend stealer, cheater, etc.) that I have ever met. I could go into more details as to why I think that she is really evil but that would take far too much explaining. I really can't wait till we go our separate ways professionally (we work together) and I don't have to see her ever again.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so obvious you have a thing for this woman you claim to hate, it's painful.

I'm not sure exactly what you want to know.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say that you get 40 or 60 or whatever e-mails every day and--unless they have an interesting subject line--they get deleted. Getting an e-mail is no big thing.

Shadow had an interesting point, though...

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey shadow, I DID have a thing for this girl. Like I said, she was a former 1-itis. We had a thing going on for a short while - mostly making out and getting physical but no banging. Then she put an end to it and decided we should be friends instead.

While we were friends she was really taking liberties with me and generally treating me like crap. Over time I just saw a very evil side of her and the things I knew about her (past relationships and stuff) slowly started to fit into place with what I was seing. She had this amazing ability to bend the facts so that nothing was ever her fault (even when she told me about how she cheated on one of her BFs). I actually fell for all this at first and felt sorry for her. Now I just feel sorry for any guy that I see around her who is obviously trying to get her as a GF (she will never ever be faithful to anyone). I sometimes feel like just telling them to stay away from her and let evceryone know what she is really like.

I'll admitt that I think she is sexy and would bang her but I now know what people mean when they say that there is more to a girl than just her looks. I really do hate this girl now. It is painful to hate somebody but I don't know how to stop these feelings of hate. In a way, I think that us men have been conditioned to think that most women are nice people (we automatically equate a good looking woman that is receptive towards us to being a nice girl) - but this is not the case.

I guess any tips on how to really not care (including negative feelings towards her) about this girl in anyway whatsoever would be helpful. Don't forget that I do work with this girl and at this moment in time changing jobs is not an option.

My original question was just to get some ideas of good replies that would not piss her off when she queries why I didn't reply to her e-mail. How about 'I forgot' or something like that?

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you even care? you are NOT (repeat NOT) her emotional tampon that she can just use up and throw away when she fininshed.this is an OBV she has low self esteem and it gets boosted when she gets attetion. dont give any to her. you said youself you thought she was evil, so why bother staying up at night trying to wonder anything at all about her when im sure you can do better then that. honest to god im very very blunt when it comes to things like this and if it was me i just say when i found out it was from you i didnt care. feel free to sugar coat this if you will, but by saying it like that she'll get pissed and leave you alone. and thats what you want right?