how to respond to this situation

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already has ended up there he just doesnt know it yet. Her actions show she is having fun playing this game with him.

What this tells me is she might not have a guy she is riding the c0ck carousel with at the moment which explains why she spends so much time with OP, but she DEFINITELY DOES NOT want to ride OPs c0ck carousel.
hahaha c0ck car0usel I laughed out loud on that one lol and yeah its annoying she wont fvck I'm pretty positive shes only had 1 or 2 sexual partners before. guessing on her makeout skills escalation skills.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time in a new relationship when I feel I'm not getting something I want or they aren't reciprocating, I let her know.

I was always fair. I made sure there was plenty of comfort there and my wish/need/etc that I wanted was never unreasonable.

And every single time they gave me what I wanted. Hold these girls accountable. Get them to work for you, not you working for them.

You keep making deposits into her mental bank account without getting sex and you will soon find yourself on a one way flight to the friend zone. Then you'll
be here asking what went wrong.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but how do I bring up lets have sex? like just come out and say it. everything else we do its pretty fair she ditched for friends to come out with me kn exchange for the next week she goes out with her friends.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
but how do I bring up lets have sex? like just come out and say it. everything else we do its pretty fair she ditched for friends to come out with me kn exchange for the next week she goes out with her friends.
You just make a move . Start making out with her and grab on her tits. If you can pop one out, start licking/ suckin on it and work your hand towards her pvssy. If you can get your mouth on her nipple your 90% there. You have to try. I've only been with 8 women in my life but most of those were ltr. I don't have experience with a lot of women but I had a lot of experience with these 8 women.

My ex put out on the third date.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've sucked on her tits and rubbed her *****/fingered her. but as far as me fckn it's a no go she always stops me 3-5 min in and says I'm gonna kick your ass in a joking way but wont let me go back down there

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
I've sucked on her tits and rubbed her *****/fingered her. but as far as me fckn it's a no go she always stops me 3-5 min in and says I'm gonna kick your ass in a joking way but wont let me go back down there
Well then withdraw attention and time until she makes up her mind.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol if she has ****ed other dudes and you haven't banged after all this time, she's just toying with you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. She’s using you and getting off doing it. Boosting her ego and raising her self-esteem.

You’re making excuses of you not getting any sex or commitment. You’re acting like the woman here. You’re not seeing reality of the situation. She’s getting everything she wants from you, and meanwhile you’re not satisfied. Quit this patty-cake connection with her and make some moves. And if she doesn’t want that, then don’t invest anymore because you’re going to get hurt or resentful. Let your motives be known through your actions.

If you like her as a genuine friend, just be friends and pursue other women, then treat her just like you would a guy friend.

Right now you’re just one of her girlfriends who has fingered her and sucked her t!t. She’s shut you down numerous times.

She’s not having sex with you because she doesn’t want to. Not because sex is a sacred thing to her. And she doesn’t have trouble letting people in; that’s a line reserved for men she’s not fully in to.
Women who want you, timid or shy won’t leave you guessing too much.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's either toying with you or maybe wants you to commit :p

Women usually turn to sex as a tool for a man to get into a LTR.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. She’s using you and getting off doing it. Boosting her ego and raising her self-esteem.

You’re making excuses of you not getting any sex or commitment. You’re acting like the woman here. You’re not seeing reality of the situation. She’s getting everything she wants from you, and meanwhile you’re not satisfied. Quit this patty-cake connection with her and make some moves. And if she doesn’t want that, then don’t invest anymore because you’re going to get hurt or resentful. Let your motives be known through your actions.

If you like her as a genuine friend, just be friends and pursue other women, then treat her just like you would a guy friend.

Right now you’re just one of her girlfriends who has fingered her and sucked her t!t. She’s shut you down numerous times.

She’s not having sex with you because she doesn’t want to. Not because sex is a sacred thing to her. And she doesn’t have trouble letting people in; that’s a line reserved for men she’s not fully in to.
Women who want you, timid or shy won’t leave you guessing too much.
I have made moves though. what other moves should I make? and how should I respond if she shuts me down again just up and leave?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have made moves though. what other moves should I make? and how should I respond if she shuts me down again just up and leave?
Try once more. And if she shuts you down, get up and calmly put on your clothes and say this isn’t working for you. Don’t spaz out and make a scene, be calm and cool. And if that happens be okay that you will vacation alone and be without her. You were okay before her, you can be okay when she’s gone.

You have to know your value and respect what YOU want. Because right now you’re playing everything to what SHE wants. And in turn you are losing your dignity and self value as a man.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok it will suck but I don't wanna keep going down this road its confusing and annoying. we will see I MIGHT be going over there tonight

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm loving this Input. anyone have anything else?
Yeah. Stop making the same mistakes over and over again with different women. Every thread you start is the same, just a different female.

You chase to hard, care too much and put too much emphasis on the wrong things and not enough on the right things. You need a mindset overhaul because you're not getting it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2yrs ago I had a girl that I waited 5 dates before having sex. (That's the longest I ever waited. 2 of those dates weren't conducive to sex but we did spend plenty of time together.) There was plenty of comfort built between us. She knew I wasn't there to hit it and quit it. We had kissed, fondled, rubbed, etc.

On the 4th date we are on her living room floor. I popped a few buttons on her shirt then started unzipping her tight little pants. The moment I went to pull her pants down over her hips, she stopped me. I went back to her boobs and she takes her bra off for me. A few minutes later I slide my fingers down her panties and she stops me again. I picked her up with her legs straddling me and put her back against the wall and kissed her passionately then stopped and said...."I'm not waiting forever". I kissed her good night, told her I had a good time, and left. Guess what she made sure happened the next time? She all of a sudden went from Ms. Resistant to Ms. Submissive and offered up the full menu on the 5th date.

Women fear losing a good guy. Right now she is getting what she wants, and you are not. So to get what you want you need to instill some fear in her either by pulling away some attention or telling her whats up. You have to be a man and stand up for yourself. You are operating in her frame, not yours and this kills attraction.

Sex is a good test. Its gets them to show their cards. And right now this girl hasn't shown you her cards. Its time to determine if she is a teaser or a pleaser.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100% of she wants to lose me then it's up to her. I cant wait any longer. is it appropriate to call her out on not replying to my texts? she literally isnt aloud to be on her phone as she is a banker and they aren't supposed to be on there phone for fear of taking pictures of people's info. she works long hours but even when she gets off sometimes she wont text me back

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree 100% of she wants to lose me then it's up to her. I cant wait any longer. is it appropriate to call her out on not replying to my texts? she literally isnt aloud to be on her phone as she is a banker and they aren't supposed to be on there phone for fear of taking pictures of people's info. she works long hours but even when she gets off sometimes she wont text me back
Just stop dude. Same things you were asking the last 2 threads you started on the last 2 chicks. And making excuuses for them as to why they cant contact you. Its creepy and insecure. How many times have you been told stuff like this on here and yet you still want to do this crap with women?

Nobody is that busy. If a chick wants to talk to me, I promise she will find time.

Chill out and take a big drink because you are T-H-I-R-S-T-Y as fvck.

Leave it be. If she reaches out, fine. If not there are literally millions of other chicks. Stop caring so much about one.

Dont you think its very odd that you have been talking to her this long and never had sex??? A month in and no love would have been a MAJOR red flag to me and it would have been deuces.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop dude. Same things you were asking the last 2 threads you started on the last 2 chicks. And making excuuses for them as to why they cant contact you. Its creepy and insecure. How many times have you been told stuff like this on here and yet you still want to do this crap with women?

Nobody is that busy. If a chick wants to talk to me, I promise she will find time.

Chill out and take a big drink because you are T-H-I-R-S-T-Y as fvck.

Leave it be. If she reaches out, fine. If not there are literally millions of other chicks. Stop caring so much about one.

Dont you think its very odd that you have been talking to her this long and never had sex??? A month in and no love would have been a MAJOR red flag to me and it would have been deuces.
Correct.

OP: One of the things early on in dating, is you have to recognize a persons behaviour and not manipulate it to suit your own beliefs and rationalize. Otherwise you’re disassociating from the reality of your life and living within a dream world. This is where problems will certainly arise and compound, having deep ramifications associated to your own self-esteem.

Exercise: I encourage you to get out a pen and paper, and write down the facts of what you desire in a woman for a potential relationship, how she should act towards you and treat you; these are your desires and needs as it’s correlated to your emotional and mental well-being.
Now, write the list of this woman you’ve originally posted about. And be truthful.
Then, compare that desirable list to all the facts of how this woman is treating you.
And from this comparative list you will have to have the ability to discern if what your hearts desire is, is in alignment with your reality. Likely it will not be.

Within dating, you’re not just investing energy in to someone. You’re investing energy into your mental and emotional well-being. This is about you as much as it is about her.

Last edited:

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come from a well established and loving normal family my parents have been happily married for 35 years and do everything for each other. I'm a product of my environment I dont think of how cunning and mulpitive woman are I guess in my mind if you like some alot try and make it work ....

Glassguy

Reaction score
I come from a well established and loving normal family my parents have been happily married for 35 years and do everything for each other. I'm a product of my environment I dont think of how cunning and mulpitive woman are I guess in my mind if you like some alot try and make it work ....
Agreed.....but shyte was different back then.

#1 women were not nearly as "entitled" and chased back then. Men acted like men and women acted like women.

#2 35 years of marriage will be super rare in another 10 years. Why? Because we live in a society where if something gets broken we just go buy a new one because its easier to replace than put work into something to actually fix it. Microwave stops working? TV goes out? There is no fixing it anymore because they are so cheap nowadays, you just go buy a new one. Its the current day mindset. When the relationship is on the rocks there are 2000 more people at our fingertips through social media. Just go find a new one and be done with it.

The problem is, the dump and replace mentality is not only contagious, but habit forming and a very vicious cycle if you are not careful. Couples/relationships are actually better off and stronger after the 2 people have communicated, resolved and move on together. But that doesnt happen very often anymore because communication skills are lacking and working at something is a thing of the past.

So long story short, stop treating women like you dad treats your mom. At least not at the beginning before the woman (and you) are invested in it. I promise you that for a women that will not be the case until after you fvck them a few times.

I am not saying be an @sshole, but if you literally did the opposite of what you do right now with women, you would have much more options. Its not about being nice, its the process you operate through with women. You can be nice and also make clear what you want and what you expect at the same time, with silence and distance being the natural response to a woman that is pulling your chain, attention wh0ring, etc.

Your actions are chase, neediness and insecurity on top of not fvcking these chicks. You are way too nice. You will never get a woman to respect you/chase you and ultimately succumb to your frame when it is weak. You are never getting past step 1 to get to step 2 and beyond dude.