How to respond to girl that texts you her feelings about you?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i've been dating for 1-2 months now texted me last night her feelings: that she thinks about me all the time/really likes me/and doesn't think i want the same thing she does (im assuming she's referring to a serious relationship)

I like her, don't know if i want a serious relationship with her though ... but I've been schooled by this community to never tell a girl how you feel about her.

I haven't responded yet - don't know how to respond to this in a alpha/DJ way ... any tips?

Last edited:

ucde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, take it from Mauser96 with his 3,298 post count, bro.

Ask yourself if honesty is a value you hold dear. If it is, tell her everything.

I don't know what kind of sh1tty relationships you guys are having to be spreading this advice around, but deceit never ends well and it never creates anything worth having. Show your cards. Anything less is cowardice.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you what: It really does seem impossible to casually date a girl these days for more than a month. They always want to make things serious. It happened to me lately, and I've read on the internet that this phenomenon has become common (whereas in prior decades it was not common).

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same situation like you , the girl texted me her feelings but i responded the same as Mauser96. She will burn more for you and she can even die for you. Just don't confess your true feelings yet. Confessing too early your feelings might be dangerous because it will make her think that you are hers and you don't want that.
Express your feelings for her without saying them,make her emotionally go crazy and not even God himself can make her stop loving you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her anything about your feelings or that crap.

If you like her, simply ask her to come hang out with you tomorrow or whenever you're free.

If you don't, just ignore the text.

Use actions not words to show that you like her. Date her, f*ck her etc.

Don't go into discussion of feelings territory. It's a minefield and you WILL lose.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just tell her you like spending time with her too and go about your business.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Just tell her you value your time and enjoy that time spent with her. An alpha says what he needs to say to the exact point. He gets his point across without going on and on.

ucde said:
Yeah, take it from Mauser96 with his 3,298 post count, bro.
:crackup:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you love her and want to marry her. Then disappear for a week or two.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a Vermont Teddy Bear. In all seriousness, spilling your guts will not work in your favor. It just won't.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Tell her you love her and want to marry her. Then disappear for a week or two.
this. cracked me up good. it would certainly be efficient as well.