Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to resist the urge to simp?

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started to have success with women after incorporating push/pull, dread, and other techniques in my dating life. I also stopped expecting women to love me because I've accepted their nature — something that helped me stop hating them and actually enjoy game.

But sometimes, I tend to slip back into simping. I start telling myself **** like maybe I'm dating the wrong women, and that I should find those who want guys to be nice and romantic to them. Basically, I want to find women who would want to date my past beta blue pilled self.

I've actually tried being nice a few times already, which backfired hard, of course.

I just came across a video by a guy named Hamza on Youtube where he's thinking the same thoughts as I. To summarize, he dated a 10 who played him hard, and now he thinks that women can actually appreciate nice men.

So, I'm thinking I'm not the only one with this problem. Do you guys struggle with this as well, and/or? managed to deal with it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All parents want their children to love them, but some of them want their children to like them as well, so they go along and please their children, give them what they want, spoil them, et cetera. In most cases, the spoiled child recognises the parent can be manipulated and they will lose respect for the parent for not having boundaries and for trying to be their friend instead of their parent.

When you're in a relationship with a woman, you shouldn't act like a woman and try to be their girlfriend. They will lose respect for you if they can turn you into a girlfriend. Doesn't mean you cannot be friends with women, but you shouldn't try to ingratiate yourself by allowing them to turn you into something you're not.

Just like parents shouldn't be friends with their children, so men shouldn't be girlfriends to their lovers.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
All parents want their children to love them, but some of them want their children to like them as well, so they go along and please their children, give them what they want, spoil them, et cetera. In most cases, the spoiled child recognises the parent can be manipulated and they will lose respect for the parent for not having boundaries and for trying to be their friend instead of their parent.

When you're in a relationship with a woman, you shouldn't act like a woman and try to be their girlfriend. They will lose respect for you if they can turn you into a girlfriend. Doesn't mean you cannot be friends with women, but you shouldn't try to ingratiate yourself by allowing them to turn you into something you're not.

Just like parents shouldn't be friends with their children, so men shouldn't be girlfriends to their lovers.
It makes sense. I'm also reading "Mode One" right now and learning to let go of my manipulative behavior.

I've got some deprogramming to do.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never had the urge to simp for any women regardless of when I was dumb and novice or experienced. I think this must be a personality thing.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Just like parents shouldn't be friends with their children, so men shouldn't be girlfriends to their lovers.”

True that!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@JuanSama

If treating a woman well results in things backfiring on you something is not right with that woman, you aren't looking at this within the correct light. Well adjusted and normal women that had healthy relationships with their family, particularly fathers, don't behave this way. However, women from messed up backgrounds or where the father figure is absent often times behave in the way you are discussing. The reality is that a huge number of women today had absent father figures and have no clue how to handle being treated like a decent person. This is the reason why you see these women go for "bad boys', losers, etc. while regularly rejecting men that would honestly be good mate choices for them.

Now, there is a difference between treating a woman well and actual simping, but I don't really think you were or are doing that. It sounds more like you were getting involved with some crazy bs lol.

JuanSama

Don Juan
Reaction score
@JuanSama

If treating a woman well results in things backfiring on you something is not right with that woman, you aren't looking at this within the correct light. Well adjusted and normal women that had healthy relationships with their family, particularly fathers, don't behave this way. However, women from messed up backgrounds or where the father figure is absent often times behave in the way you are discussing. The reality is that a huge number of women today had absent father figures and have no clue how to handle being treated like a decent person. This is the reason why you see these women go for "bad boys', losers, etc. while regularly rejecting men that would honestly be good mate choices for them.

Now, there is a difference between treating a woman well and actual simping, but I don't really think you were or are doing that. It sounds more like you were getting involved with some crazy bs lol.
You're making sense here. I'm beating myself up because I just want to treat my woman well and have her do the same to me. I need to date women who aren't messed up in the head.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making sense here. I'm beating myself up because I just want to treat my woman well and have her do the same to me. I need to date women who aren't messed up in the head.
Be less eager to become her 'best friend'. She has girlfriends, you're not supposed to become her 'male girlfriend', you're supposed to be the guy she talks about with her girlfriends.

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-analysis is in order here.

Ask yourself:
Do you have the same strong urge to simp for old, ugly dudes? Why not?