How to re engage a text conversation?

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to this girl over instagram dm. She slid in my dm but the conversation died down because i was busy with other girls.

How do you guys re engage?

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to this girl over instagram dm. She slid in my dm but the conversation died down because i was busy with other girls.

How do you guys re engage?
How long ago was your last mutual exchange? Usually It's hard to re-engage and it doesn't have the same effect.

You need to be able to increase her interest with almost every convo, and then switch to real life meetings.

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long ago was your last mutual exchange? Usually It's hard to re-engage and it doesn't have the same effect.

You need to be able to increase her interest with almost every convo, and then switch to real life meetings.
Thanks for the reply,

Last convo was last thursday.

How do you increase interest via text? I usually just try to spark interest and keep te convo fun.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply,

Last convo was last thursday.

How do you increase interest via text? I usually just try to spark interest and keep te convo fun.
In this particular case, you would need to check if you can restore the previous level of interest. 4 days without texting on Insta or OLD is a very long period.

You would need to remember what she specifically liked about you. If it was a particular photo, you can upload a similar one. If she likes it, you can open her with light conversation. You would need to asses her interest level (is it the same as before?). If the answer is no - you move on, if the answer is yes, you can hint or ask her on a date (depending on how engaged she was previously).

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this particular case, you would need to check if you can restore the previous level of interest. 4 days without texting on Insta or OLD is a very long period.

You would need to remember what she specifically liked about you. If it was a particular photo, you can upload a similar one. If she likes it, you can open her with light conversation. You would need to asses her interest level (is it the same as before?). If the answer is no - you move on, if the answer is yes, you can hint or ask her on a date (depending on how engaged she was previously).
Will try that tomorrow, will keep you updated

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score

So i texted her ''back in town, when are you free this week to (inside joke)?''

She reacted with only a picture of her and her friends in a club.

I basically take this as a reaction, but friends of mine are telling me that it doesn't mean anything.

What would you advice to do? React on the picture or just next her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I basically take this as a reaction, but friends of mine are telling me that it doesn't mean anything.

Wishy washy behaviour she doesn't really respect you much

Go ghost and soft next

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishy washy behaviour she doesn't really respect you much

Go ghost and soft next
Yea was thinking the same, but me and my friends decided to turn it into a expirement to keep being confident persistence until she says to **** off or just leaves me on read.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No, you misunderstood me.

My point was to recreate the thing she liked most about you. For example, if you went on an exotic trip, and she loved the IG pictures from there, upload more. Or upload similar pictures.

The idea is that you have to spark her interest again. If she likes them, you can open her with a light convo and evaluate her interest.

Her current answer shows non-sexual interest. Best to move on with your life, do cool things and forget about her. If she sees the cool things that you have been doing after you moved on, there is a chance that she might re-engage.

AM349

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you misunderstood me.

My point was to recreate the thing she liked most about you. For example, if you went on an exotic trip, and she loved the IG pictures from there, upload more. Or upload similar pictures.

The idea is that you have to spark her interest again. If she likes them, you can open her with a light convo and evaluate her interest.

Her current answer shows non-sexual interest. Best to move on with your life, do cool things and forget about her. If she sees the cool things that you have been doing after you moved on, there is a chance that she might re-engage.
No, i understood you. I kept posting in the meantime and she liked everything.

I also was thinking about nexting her, but just as a expirement me and my friends have decided to be persistent to see how it goes. I really dont care that much if she reciprocrates or not.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
4 days? That´s like 3 weeks in Hot Girl Time.

You asked her when she´s free and she reponded by sending you a pic? Smells like a test / low interest.

Apone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a IG story of you with some girls. You don't have to know them well. Just go to a bar or restaurant and strike up a conversation and get your picture taken with them. This will make her jealous, and make her curious.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
In this fast paced attention economy, you might get someone's attention for a bit, and then never hear from them again. Best way to actually garner attention is by having an interesting life and interesting posts on your IG/Stories so that she will see them and become more curious about you. We're in the times of social media and social media can be a huge blessing in connecting with beautiful women.