Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to pursue an interestd girl with a bf?

flexxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a bf but nothing too serious they have been together for 8 months.i approached her 3 weeks ago after 3 days of eye contact at college.yestersday she told my friend that she likes me too much but it cant work out because she has a bj and i have a gf,btw she saw the picture of my gf and she told me that she knows her from tv(my girlfriend won a beauty contest last year which was live on tv for 3 weeks),after she talked to my friend about how much she likes me,and that she cant get her eyes off of me,she came to me and asked me if i love my gf i told her i dont know.i became so close to her girlfriends and she became a close friend to my friend,she tell him everything that goes on her mind.i dont know what should i do i like her she is gorgeous,and i have problems with my gf.so plz i need your help.....

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just take her todo something, bowling, pool, to your place to watch a movie, SOMETHING. Then just escalate appropriately.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see this girl, make sure she breaks up with her b/f. If you want a relationship with her, make sure you break up with your g/f. If you want a fling and cheat on your g/f, then your going to do it anyway.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now it sounds like she's testing the waters to see if there may be a chance with you. She doesn't want to leave her bf if you are happy with your gf. Which tells you alot about her character.

Funny you seem to be in the same position. Stuck in a relationship and thinking about someone else.

What does this say about you two?

It either means you are the type of people who just like to dream about the grass being greener on the other side.

Or

You are both too weak to go for what you really want in life.

Figure it out.

malombalom

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
You are both too weak to go for what you really want in life.

Figure it out.
That sounds reasonable. I want to live interesting life and want interesting relationship. Having fun with other girls makes sense sometimes.

flexxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
guess what guys,after i planned to go and tell her that i would like to go out with her but not while she has a bf.so i wanted to tell her that i have some dignity,and i cant stand the idea to get to know her better while she has a bf.so she must decide whether she stays with him or not.
she broke up with him by herself, before i tell her all that crap,would u beleive that!
so now i just go and ask her out or i should wait a few days before i do that,i dont want her to think that i was waiting for the moment.i will seem desperate,no? plz help i want to hear opinions

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong here....!!

Maybe its just me but ever since I slipped into the DJ mode, I dont really care about one girl...wasting time and effort trying to persue someone with a bf..god damn man.. the world is CHOCK FULL of hb's. The fun is in getting as many new ones as possible!

You are a DJ. Don't concentrate on any one girl like this. Not worth it. You could be way more productive in the time you'll be putting into with this one!

Just my 2 cents.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right, as it would have been bad to ask her out the second you she said she broke up with her boyfreind, so just wait a few days.

flexxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
look what happened,i talked to her for 1 hour we chatted we joked and at the end ,i said that there is a movie i would like to see and she said she whould like to see it too some day,i asked her out she said YES,and SSShe asked for my number,i gave it to her ,then she gave he hers.she told me that she would call me later to tell me where to pick her up,then next day,one hour before the date time she sent me an sms tellimg me she cant go because she was going out with her parents!!

i replied through sms "it's ok.have fun then''.
then the next day i saw her at college i said hi,she replied with a delay and she continued talking to her girlfriend.i left,then later i called her to set the date up,she told me that she was invited to a dinner with her parents but she will try tocancel it so that we could be together on our date,and she said she will call me as soon as she go home......unfortunately,she didnt bother calling all day all night.i dont know what is wrong with her i like her she likes me,i dont know why she is behaving like that,so i sent her an sms ''thx for your call,it seems that your time is so precious,so enjoy it,have a nice weekend."

monday i will see her in college what should i do how should i behave,should i confronte her or should i ignore her and sit withj some other girl.??????

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
follow my almost fail-proof guide and it will only be a short matter of time before she breaks off with him. You guys should be dating as friends, and you should exude the qualities that women are attracted to while on this "friends date" and then, she will break up with him when she realizes that she loves you. Enjoy the article:

if you can get good at turning friends into lovers you will have an invaluable skill... you'll be able to go in "under the radar" so to speak by befriending a woman before trying to "pick her up." Sure, the process is slower but for men who aren't in a hurry it's great. I will actually do this so that I can get an idea of a woman's true nature while we are "friends" before I begin to date her. I use it as a screening process so that I don't end up with shallow, unscrupulous, or dumb women.

Here's the difficulty...

The woman considers you a friend so, when you start laying the moves on her, she is going to get freaked out, resist your advances, and probably avoid you for a while. So, the challenge is this... getting her to like you before she knows that you like her. It sounds a little grade school when you put it in those terms but that is the essence of the solution.

But, the nature of friendships is one where you just "let your hair down" and "be yourself." You are just supposed to relax and have a good time... it's a whole other world compared to dating where you are always supposed to be putting your best foot forward.

And this is precisely where men run into trouble. You cannot act like a friend with a woman and expect her to become attracted to you. Instead, you must begin acting like a lover (whether you are one or not) before she can begin considering you as a lover.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

Now, allow me to clarify, when I say you are supposed to start acting like a lover I do not mean to make advances on her and, above all, I do not mean that you should start acting really "nice" around her. What I'm saying is that you should start to exude the qualities that women are attracted to. The qualities that women look for in lovers. The qualities that are outlined in the DJ Bible
Avoid these typical friend behaviors:

1.NEVER allow her to talk to you about other men she is interested in. Change the subject, without being obvious about it, if this ever happens. If she is talking to you about other guys you have become the equivalent of a girl friend - not good.

2. Don't be available to her 24/7. Yes, a friend is always there but, remember, you aren't trying to be a friend, your trying to be a lover. In order to be a lover she needs to like you - but not like you as a friend.

3. Don't "just hang out" and do boring stuff. Women want excitement, they want entertainment, they want to go out and have the time of their lives. This is what women are attracted to. Friends hang around the house and watch movies, lovers go out and spend money (just kidding, you don't have to spend $$$ but you do need to put some effort and planning into the activities).

4. Don't spill your guts. Best friends talk about all the embarrassing, idiotic things they have done. Lovers, on the other hand, highlight their positive, admirable qualities and experiences. No matter what she says, she WILL look down on you for telling her about all CRAP you did in the past.

After a while, she should start to give off some signals. Maybe she will look deep into your eyes for longer than normal, maybe she will make subtle hints (that you probably won't notice unless you are watching for them), or maybe she will just come out and say she is interested in you.

The funny (and magical) part about this process is that, whether she realizes it at first or not, you guys WILL be dating. When her friends and family see you guys going out and having fun together they will say things to her like "Are you guys dating?" and "Are you interested in him?" Regardless of her answer, the probing questions of her friends will get her mind working in that direction. The next time you guys go out (and have a blast together) it will be in the back of her mind. While she is having a great time with you she will be thinking "Gee, maybe Jenny is right, maybe I do like him... he sure is fun."

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjerry

I think he is absolutely right. BUT to steal the girlfriend there will be a honeymoon period where she gets very loyal to her boyfriend. During that period she will back off the touchy feely shyte with you a little bit. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN. It is a good sign because it indicates that her kino and c&f were loaded a little bit, so she backs off when she has her bf because she doesn't want to feel like she is cheating on him. VERY GOOD SIGN.

Anyway, he will be an AFC but will start bouncing farts off the sofa in front of her, having pointless arguments, getting all jealous and worked up at different times, whereas you are there, GQ smooth, always in control, always fun and always loaded with the good stuff.

Nobody ever reponds to friend posts because you have all been told to keep out of the friends zone. What bigjerry and I are saying is that there are friends, and then there are "friends". If she starts talking about her bf, you act and look totally disinterested. Never even mention him. If he is present, talk to him and ignore her, tell him to say goodbye for you, this throws her. If she is uncomforatble discussing him with you, GREAT SIGN.

Its a slower process, a long term project, so yo gotta have other action on the sign. Just dont develop oneitis with her.

I have achieved this once before and have a friend who basically speacializes in this mode of operation. SO, once again, the friend thing is okay as long as you ARE NOT her emotional tampon.

flexxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
should i gangi her

i saw her 2 days ago i talked to her in private away from her friends,she blushed real quickly,she was nervous,she said sorry she didnt call me but she didint have units on her phone.WHAT AN EXCUSE!

later iin that day i called her to see if she will create an excuse to see me,she said she would call me back and that she is busy.she didnt obviously,i called her 2 hours later on purpose and asked her why is she avoiding me she denied then i told her that her behavior is so childish,so i tried to set a time to see her on the phone she said she would call me back (AGAIN!).i told her i want an answer now she said her parents wont let her to go out after 8 pm,but she said she will try to make it happen and she will page me later.

10 mn later she paged me and told me ''sorry but i really cant go out tonight,btw if i got back to my bf,if it matters to u''!!!!!!!!

i dont know why she was doing that. she likes me ,she told my friend that she likes me more than her bf!,she said that 2 weeks ago.i think she is confused.

i want to klnow if i should face her tomorrow in college and talk about it like a real man idont like to end up things on the phone or through an sms.it is so childish and immature to me,she didnt tell that is back with her bf face to face neither on the phone she said that through an sms she dont have any guts to face me,btw i told her last week that i like her she was so happy, that was just before i asked her out.should i gangi her right now or should i face her 2morrow and the gangi her later??????
PLZ HELP ME OUT GUYS!!!!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up and search for it. There are billions of other threads. If you have any other questions then post.

I'll be nice:

Click Here.

xian

Reaction score
i'd say you ganji her immediately. forget bout her, you'll most likely NOT end up with her, judging from your replies. I;ve gone through the exact same situation before.

Also, Sart and big jeffrey are right on the money about the under the radar stealth tactics. I used the exact same trick without realising even before i found this site.

A girlfriend who's a beauty pageant winner? she must really be lacking on the personality scale....lol

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case of oneitis and trying waaay to hard.

What's all this crap?

You're calling her all the time.
Giving her the option to call you back.
You're waiting around worrying about why she hasn't called. Giving her second chances after she rejects you.
Giving her shyt after she breaks your dates.
You've given her all the power. Consistently placing the ball in her court. You're chasing her like a fool.

Wtf??????????????

If you're wondering why she's flaking then look to yourself. She's confused because she was initially attracted to your "suaveness" but once she became single you've turned into a total chump.

Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

Pick yourself up and move on knowing that in the future you will not make the same mistakes again.

flexxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i am gonna tease her because i am going out right now with an hb8 which is in her class.each time she sees us together she gives me her back as if she isnt interested and her girlfriends always stare at us while we are together.

i dont like hb8 that much that is why im very confortable next to her i make her laugh,she touches me a lot and yet she too has a boyfriend but who is lacking of passion and is very shy.that is what she told me about him.

should i remain in my plan nevertheless,she isnt my type.or should i wait a little more and then try to approach the girl i like again?????

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple - back off. This will either raise her interest or at the worst, save you time trying.

Last week my friend's girlfriend and I were flirting (innocently I thought) and since then she has started coming onto me. She got my number from my friend's phone (without him knowing) and began sending me flirtatious messages. Out of loyalty to my friend I decided to ignore her advances and avoid her. However, when I didn't reply to her she would send me another message asking "what's up?" or apologising. If I ignored that, she would call me.

Basically, the harder I try to shake her off the more persistent she becomes. Yesterday she told me she is breaking off her relationship and wants to know my thoughts. I haven't replied and I got a message an hour ago prompting me to respond.

So if you want this girl, you have to play it cool and stay just a little out of reach. Also, don't map out your intentions by giving her an ultimatum or making an offer. If anything is going to happen, it must not be planned; it must be spontaneous.