Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to properly introduce yourself at a bar?

Reaction score
Through my drunken haze last night, I can remember several times when I had opportunities to start conversations, but didn't.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to start a "banter"...? She approaches you and says something like "Hey Sailor...buy me a drink"? You look at her critically and say "I'm sorry...did you lose your job today"? She will probably laugh or snort a bit...say "No...I have a job"! And you say "Then No...I won't buy you a drink...but you can buy me one! And if I like you, I will return the favor". Something like that...anything other then "Sure...I'll buy you a drink". Cus then you are fooked.....

logicallefty

Reaction score
All women have a phone and few can put it down. I have busted on that. Something like

"Hey Siri from your phone just called me and she told me to tell you she's exhausted and wants you to put her down and give her a break!"

Have your convo, then to close:

"I forgot to save the number when Siri called. Go ahead and give it to me again"

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move your feet & open your mouth. Intent. Then, action. These are the only two steps that are completely necessarily to a successful approach. Everything else can be detrimental or beneficial, but none of that matters unless you take the first two steps.

Next comes strong eye contact. You have to be unapologetic & honest in your intent. Then you just have to keep talking. Even if she likes you, she may not know what to say and it might take her brain a couple minutes to warm up to the situation.

If I can't think of anything situational to comment on, I just say, "Hey, I want you to meet me." Straightforward. Simple. Low pressure. Sets the frame that you're the prize. From there, just cold reads to get her talking about herself. Doesn't really matter what you say but just keep things positive and fun. The most important thing is how you feel about yourself.

If things go poorly just say, great meeting you, have an awesome night, smile and walk away & open the next set.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask the girl, do you know Ricard the frog. She says no. Then say would you like to meet him while holding out your hand.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest chick I ever dated happened from a single word as she walked by.

"Hello"

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't drink so much next time, have a water between every drink so you're not so buzzed. Then just approach and say, hi my name is.... You'll know within a couple minutes whether she is curious or not. Don't complicate it.

Reaction score
Don't drink so much next time, have a water between every drink so you're not so buzzed. Then just approach and say, hi my name is.... You'll know within a couple minutes whether she is curious or not. Don't complicate it.
A couple minutes is a super long time for a conversation.

One time, I tried the 3 second rule, I ended up just standing there with nothing to say after 3 seconds.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple minutes is a super long time for a conversation.

One time, I tried the 3 second rule, I ended up just standing there with nothing to say after 3 seconds.
If you introduce yourself and a woman completely blows you off that's one thing... but generally, women will entertain a conversation with you for a few minutes regardless. This is where you can gauge her initial interest level. Being buzzed or completely drunk will naturally lower your social skills, so that's why I suggest to taper the drinking while you're out.