Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed with young MILF as college student?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a college student under 20 and have been approaching a lot of girls over the past half of a year. I started off badly with my attraction skills but am now C&F naturally and go on 1-2 dates per week. I also go clubbing a lot, because the girls are much easier to get quicker. I like dancing too, so even if I don't get any girls it's still a good time.

I was at the club last weekend and approached this 6'0 Blonde former volleyball player and model. I approached her from above and behind so at the start I was higher than her. I'm 5'11 for reference. Anyways, my approach worked, I brought her on the dance floor, we danced for a bit, and then we talked closely for a good 30 minutes to an hour. She was asking a lot of questions and I would always put my arm tightly around her when we talked (because it was so loud). While we were talking, she asked if I wanted some water and proceeded to buy me a $5 water bottle. Funnily enough, I'm actually +$5 for my clubbing now, as I've never bought a girl a drink.

The main DJ comes on later on and we start dancing side to side, bumping hips. Then I can tell she's into it so I grab her sides and start grinding on her. She's not stabbing her ass into my ****, but she lets me do anything I want. So we switch back from side to side dancing and grinding deeply for a good hour or so. I kiss her once or twice. As the end of the night approaches, she needs to leave. I asked about logistics before, and we both live in the same direction from the dance club, though we are around 20 minutes apart (plus 20 minutes from the club).

So we get into the lobby and I suggest going to my place "to see my nature art". She says something like, "oh, you want to hookup. I don't know if that is a good idea". I give her a few other reasons to go back but she says she has kids and its late so she can't. She's something like 6 years older than me. So after trying 5 times I let up, get her number, take a pic with her, and kiss her well. She was sober for the whole night, which probably had a big deal to play into not hooking up.

I text her a few days after and she's pretty excited, texting with lots of exclamation marks and asking me questions, but unfortunately she is busy on weekdays with her normal job and weekends with her business. She says that she won't be free until October due to various travel trips. That's not a good sign, but she replies to my texts almost immediately and with long messages, which is good.

So should I just keep texting her every few days with pics and stuff until next month, then ask her out again? I gotta keep approaching and going out with other girls, but I hope to hear your guys' advice on this one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Find someone more available. Nobody and I mean nobody is THAT busy she cannot meet up for an hour or two for a month and a half.

People always figure out ways to do things they want to do because they simply make them a priority in their lives to do.

If she was that excited to meet you, she would meet you.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a timewaster. If you were direct and honest that you wanted to **** her after the club, then she either would have been turned on by how bold and unapologetic you are (assuming you could seductively persuade her)or she would have pulled the same **** and gave you a bull**** excuse (same result as what you did). Because you were vague and ambiguous with "see my nature art" she was able to run game on you. Manipulation opens room for more manipulation. So now she has no problem entertaining your texts because you are giving her attention. Being vague and ambiguous works at times, but it leads to girls running game back at you! I would try and open her up on texts, get her to send you sexy pics, talk dirty, etc. See if she reciprocates. If she does then you can keep it going and try for another meet up ON YOUR TIME.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is looking for a provider to nurse her kids, unfortunately as a broke college kid you don't fit that bill.

Reaction score
Why are you approaching single moms as a young guy. Focus on yourself, get a ldr with a girl your age. Chasing tail as a young male is stupid and detrimental.

Last edited:

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says she hired a babysitter, you’ll probably get laid.

She should be inviting you to her place on days/nights when her kid is not there.

You don’t have to spend the night. Show up, hit it, then leave. In my experience that’s how single mothers prefer hooking up.

If these conditions aren’t present or she has more than one kid, then pass on the opportunity.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't you going after the girls on your campus? Jesus.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience with this.

She's not a time waster and she's not looking for a provider.

I was around your age when I pulled a single mom that was only a couple years older than me, who initially was talking about how she had to go home to get her kids ready for school the next morning the first time I asked her to come home with me.

Your girl have been down had you got to know her a bit.

You just danced with her and small talked a bit. Sometimes that's all it takes to pull. Sometimes it's not. In those cases you do what I did with mine, and pull her to another quieter bar where you can have a drink and talk with her one on one. Let her have a drink and spill what's on her plate. You just listen and offer some advice. Then build up the sexual tension again, and suggest the pull again.

In my case she ended up coming home with me. And set an alarm on her phone, so that she'd get back home in time for her kids.

M

member160292

I was around your age when I pulled a single mom that was only a couple years older than me, who initially was talking about how she had to go home to get her kids ready for school the next morning the first time I asked her to come home with me.

You just danced with her and small talked a bit. Sometimes that's all it takes to pull. Sometimes it's not. In those cases you do what I did with mine, and pull her to another quieter bar where you can have a drink and talk with her one on one. Let her have a drink and spill what's on her plate. You just listen and offer some advice. Then build up the sexual tension again, and suggest the pull again.

In my case she ended up coming home with me. And set an alarm on her phone, so that she'd get back home in time for her kids.
Yup, single moms rarely have the opportunity to go out. Once they have a chance, they are looking to bang. Low hanging fruit.

Give it to her, OP!

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey, I appreciate the constructive advice. I don't understand the people saying "why are you interested in a single mom? Why not just go out with college students?". Well, I am going out with college students. That's the main group of girls I work on. I just approached an attractive blonde woman at the club and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. I only learned at the end of the night that she was a single mom. That's not my "type" or whatever bull**** people here are coming up with. I'm not trying to date her or do anything long-term. I simply asked for advice on how to take the best step forward with her.

Regarding going for drinks, unfortunately I'm under 21 and don't have a fake. I could do a nearby park or the outskirts of my college campus for a nighttime walk and escalate from there. Question: do you think I should go for a meetup soon or wait until when she said she was "open", which is next month? Perhaps I can get flirty in the texts and then go from there. Lmk what you guys think.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding going for drinks, unfortunately I'm under 21 and don't have a fake. I could do a nearby park or the outskirts of my college campus for a nighttime walk and escalate from there. Question: do you think I should go for a meetup soon or wait until when she said she was "open", which is next month? Perhaps I can get flirty in the texts and then go from there. Lmk what you guys think.
You provide an "escape" from her daily grind life of service and drudgery. That night out at the club was a release for her. Because she feeds and bathes the results of a previous ill advised hookup, she is going to be gunshy about making that mistake again. BUUUUT she has made it before, and if you can get your logistics tight, keep her time investment low, and be discreet and cool and not clingy, the stars may align for her to make you her dUIck appointment.

if this happens, you will be a secret, and she doesn't want to meet your friends or hang out in your dorm room. You may never know where she lives, but you should be ready for when she needs an itch scratched... if you can't do that, lose her number....

Your best chance is going to be at the club with alcohol. Pull early so she can get home to her kids and take the babysitter home...but remember she has to be soberish to do that....

I've been there...

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I supposed to not appear needy to this girl when going for a nighttime date since she said she will be busy for the entire month? Do I just ignore her words and go for it anyway?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I supposed to not appear needy to this girl when going for a nighttime date since she said she will be busy for the entire month? Do I just ignore her words and go for it anyway?
You can't. Just go find someone else. You are simping out for a single mother. Not good man. See the light.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazes me how guys can see and remember how a girl looked, her height, what they said, how they danced, what the bought, what they thought, how long they talked, what the girls job is, what questions he asked the girl, how the girl responded, how fast the girl responded, and how long they kissed a girl 96 hours ago in a dark nightclub at 2 am in the morning.

I had a business meeting with the hottest girl yesterday afternoon in the sun, and I couldn’t tell you what colour her hair was.

When someone is *this* detailed with a story, especially a story involving a hot girl, something seems off.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I'm a college student under 20 and have been approaching a lot of girls over the past half of a year. I started off badly with my attraction skills but am now C&F naturally and go on 1-2 dates per week. I also go clubbing a lot, because the girls are much easier to get quicker. I like dancing too, so even if I don't get any girls it's still a good time.

I was at the club last weekend and approached this 6'0 Blonde former volleyball player and model. I approached her from above and behind so at the start I was higher than her. I'm 5'11 for reference. Anyways, my approach worked, I brought her on the dance floor, we danced for a bit, and then we talked closely for a good 30 minutes to an hour. She was asking a lot of questions and I would always put my arm tightly around her when we talked (because it was so loud). While we were talking, she asked if I wanted some water and proceeded to buy me a $5 water bottle. Funnily enough, I'm actually +$5 for my clubbing now, as I've never bought a girl a drink.

The main DJ comes on later on and we start dancing side to side, bumping hips. Then I can tell she's into it so I grab her sides and start grinding on her. She's not stabbing her ass into my ****, but she lets me do anything I want. So we switch back from side to side dancing and grinding deeply for a good hour or so. I kiss her once or twice. As the end of the night approaches, she needs to leave. I asked about logistics before, and we both live in the same direction from the dance club, though we are around 20 minutes apart (plus 20 minutes from the club).

So we get into the lobby and I suggest going to my place "to see my nature art". She says something like, "oh, you want to hookup. I don't know if that is a good idea". I give her a few other reasons to go back but she says she has kids and its late so she can't. She's something like 6 years older than me. So after trying 5 times I let up, get her number, take a pic with her, and kiss her well. She was sober for the whole night, which probably had a big deal to play into not hooking up.

I text her a few days after and she's pretty excited, texting with lots of exclamation marks and asking me questions, but unfortunately she is busy on weekdays with her normal job and weekends with her business. She says that she won't be free until October due to various travel trips. That's not a good sign, but she replies to my texts almost immediately and with long messages, which is good.

So should I just keep texting her every few days with pics and stuff until next month, then ask her out again? I gotta keep approaching and going out with other girls, but I hope to hear your guys' advice on this one.

Why, at 18-19 are you going after a single mother? Post a picture of yourself, just blur the face. No 18-19 college student would be jonesing after a single mom. Wait til October? Very low interest. If a female wants to see you, she makes time. Se likes the attention. Quit it and lose her number. Next, join some activities in school and start hooking up. Always use condoms.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Amazes me how guys can see and remember how a girl looked, her height, what they said, how they danced, what the bought, what they thought, how long they talked, what the girls job is, what questions he asked the girl, how the girl responded, how fast the girl responded, and how long they kissed a girl 96 hours ago in a dark nightclub at 2 am in the morning.

I had a business meeting with the hottest girl yesterday afternoon in the sun, and I couldn’t tell you what colour her hair was.

When someone is *this* detailed with a story, especially a story involving a hot girl, something seems off.
Depends if you are right brain or left brain oriented. Depends how much attention to detail your brain processes in memory. I nearly remember everything, so the GF calls me elephant. However, I've always been pretty much attention to detail. I remember certain clothes ex's wore that looked amazing. But, I'm also a toad, so take that into count.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a very good memory myself. I can remember events from years ago like it was just yesterday.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not your 1st string...she is a prospect. For the next couple weeks work on girls on campus. Hit the gym. Take a selfie when you are feeling pumped.... In a few WEEKS send that one to her with no explanation. Remind her you are a hot young POA. If she is feeling like she "needs an escape" she'll call or text. No response, then lose her number....Remember this is a LOW EFFORT prospect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, you need to understand that she just isn't that interested. Interested women aren't busy for a month. They figure out how to rearrange things to make time for you. Even if it's only for a few hours one night.

This is you listening to her words instead of watching her actions.

Anyone can respond to messages on a phone with little effort. Interest is shown when she actually has to spend time and effort getting ready, finding a babysitter/paying for a babysitter, driving out to meet you somewhere and then spending a few hours with you. That requires her to actually DO something.

You don't seem to understand that the interest she has in you is only up until the point she actually has to do something, then it isn't high enough for her to want to do it.

Sorry OP, but you can either hear this now or waste a few months of your time with her because once you ask again after she is not "busy" anymore she will continue giving you the run around. But it's nice to have a new orbiter for her.