How to proceed/escalate?

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for your guidance - recently meet a girl. Definite cutie - I like her vibe. Asked her for her number a couple of weeks ago and got it.

I waited a couple of days to message her as I had plans for the weekend.

Eventually did message her - had a low key good conversation (funny small talk kinda stuff) on Sunday. When the conversation was heating up she mentioned she was heading to a family event to which I said to message me whenever she was free.

She did.

But said she couldn’t talk because she had to study for a test. Said we’d talk soon.

Said no problem and good luck on her test.

Now I’m not sure how to approach. I don’t want to look desperate and iniate conversation again. But I would like to escalate as I would like to continue the pursuit.

Any advice?

Thanks everyone!
T

P.S it’s her bday this Wednesday and she has plans this Saturday. So asking her out this week would be tough.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are at the start. You do most of the chasing before you fvck her.

Just ask her out. She will tell you when she can make it. Just as you would with a girl you liked.

Asking out, texting a girl, is not being desparate. It's what we do.

What you don't do is text her stupid shyt to get her attention and validation. Go straight for what you want man. No woman says "well, he's OK but he directly asked me out without texting stupid shyt"

She may decline of put you off - in which case, pursue another woman.

It is as simple as that. No fear.

Few girls are going to chase you, ever, unless you are far higher value. Even then, it's not in their makeup. They sit pretty and wait for you.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVOID special dates until in a relationship. (Bdays, easter, Xmas ....)
and
AVOID pointless messaging, set up a date, than another, than another, than other.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think letting the week play out is best - let her get her fun out for her bday (I don’t want any part of that)

I’ll wish her on Wednesday and reach out next week

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out now

If she is interested she will accept

If she says no, then ask her out next week

Stop stalling to avoid your fear of rejection

The best time to ask is always now

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Not good - Not bad.

Asked her out for this week but she said she was busy for the week and then she asked me if I was around on Saturday. Sadly I cannnot - as I am busy on Saturday - So it looks like the ask was nullified? How should I proceed?

Thanks for all the great advice too folks!