Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Play This?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to hear how other's would DJ play this...!?

Scenario in a nutshell is this.

Hot lil hostess at the restaraunt I work at. 18, total bunny... bout to move up to college. Instant attraction, instant rapport... alls cool. Anyways... its on between the BusBoy and I, lol. With a totally fcked schedule of mine... he ends up going out w. her first. Makes out the first night... bangs her the second. (Props to him, by the way)

So now that thats played out... she's all about me (naturally). She got pulled in, he got it... but theres nothing more to it, and she sees the real value right here. Tells me she wants to have coffee, etc. etc. etc... in order to talk bout what I now know happened.

We're both moving up north... in about a month to the same city, and I know she wants to connect sh!t w. me. Which I would be totally down to have a blonde lil college bunny to tag and chill with...... cause I won't know many peeps up their either off the bat. She'll also serve as valuable connection to more bunnies, social events etc.

Anyways... considering this other dude already taxed. How do you think I should play this... when she wants to have coffee, and talk? I already know her objective is 2fold. She's all about clearing her image in my eyes, cause she doesn't want to be seen as a wh0re... and she also wants to keep the potential opportunity with me available.

Issue is... if I be cool, and still allow the possibility of connecting something with her, I'm then in a position of disrespect/lack of value, etc. Like she can fvck some dude... then I'll still give her the time of day.

Which ultimately I want to do... cause she's a bunny, we get along mad cool, and our mutual connection would be of value to us both... in the new city.

How to play it of value... still attract this lil b!tch, and remain in a position of respect?

My proximity to the situation has clouded my DJ perspective.
So lets hear the clarity of Suave here.............

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Maybe just tell it to her straight. You know she slept with the other guy, and now she wants to mess around with you. Say most guys would think she's a *****, sleeping around the workplace, you know? But also, that you don't get that vibe from her, and you're above that way of thinking.

Or, ignore my idea and listen to someone else. I've never really been in a situation like this one, so I guess I wouldn't know. I can say that I'd suggest you keep this girl around, at the very least, as a friend. Knowing SOMEONE in a new place can really help out.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its on between the BusBoy and I, lol. With a totally fcked schedule of mine... he ends up going out w. her first. Makes out the first night... bangs her the second.

And how does this matter? What happened between those two has nothing to do with you. Are you salty because he got to her first, or does the idea of her f*ing someone else bother you because your into her? You are sounding a little insecure and or jealous bro. If this is the case, cool... we all go through it, but you need to let it go because it will be your downfall.

Tells me she wants to have coffee, etc. etc. etc... in order to talk bout what I now know happened.

What for? What does her situation with the bus boy have to do with you? You need to tell her that what she did is her business and you have no interest in hearing about it (not because you are jealous, but because it's boring and it doesn't pertain to you). The two of you can find more interesting and fun topics to talk about.

She'll also serve as valuable connection to more bunnies, social events etc.

Exactly...

Anyways... considering this other dude already taxed. How do you think I should play this... when she wants to have coffee, and talk? I already know her objective is 2fold. She's all about clearing her image in my eyes, cause she doesn't want to be seen as a wh0re... and she also wants to keep the potential opportunity with me available.

I'll repeat myself..."You need to tell her that what she did is her business and you have no interest in hearing about it (not because you are jealous, but because it's boring and it doesn't pertain to you). The two of you can find more interesting and fun topics to talk about."

Issue is... if I be cool, and still allow the possibility of connecting something with her, I'm then in a position of disrespect/lack of value, etc.

No, you are not, what makes you think that? Her image is her problem, not yours. If she wants to clean her image up, maybe she shouldn't go around F*ing busboys after the first night.

Your self-respect is the only one you should be concerned with.

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kings_royalty said:
its on between the BusBoy and I, lol. With a totally fcked schedule of mine... he ends up going out w. her first. Makes out the first night... bangs her the second.

And how does this matter? What happened between those two has nothing to do with you. Are you salty because he got to her first, or does the idea of her f*ing someone else bother you because your into her? You are sounding a little insecure and or jealous bro. If this is the case, cool... we all go through it, but you need to let it go because it will be your downfall.

Tells me she wants to have coffee, etc. etc. etc... in order to talk bout what I now know happened.

What for? What does her situation with the bus boy have to do with you? You need to tell her that what she did is her business and you have no interest in hearing about it (not because you are jealous, but because it's boring and it doesn't pertain to you). The two of you can find more interesting and fun topics to talk about.

She'll also serve as valuable connection to more bunnies, social events etc.

Exactly...

I'll repeat myself..."You need to tell her that what she did is her business and you have no interest in hearing about it (not because you are jealous, but because it's boring and it doesn't pertain to you). The two of you can find more interesting and fun topics to talk about."

Issue is... if I be cool, and still allow the possibility of connecting something with her, I'm then in a position of disrespect/lack of value, etc.

No, you are not, what makes you think that? Her image is her problem, not yours. If she wants to clean her image up, maybe she shouldn't go around F*ing busboys after the first night.

Your self-respect is the only one you should be concerned with.

The man speaks the truth! And if you say, "About the bus boy thing, what you 2 did together is none of my business, and I have no interest in hearing about it" This speaks volumes and you will totally keep your respect in her eyes (If you really care what she thinks) because you are saying, you are indifferent. Being indifferent is sexy. Period.

And I'm also going to suggest, who cares what she thinks of you? If you want something to happen or not to happen between the two of you, let that be your guide and don't let her thoughts of you be a factor.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up!

Solid advice... thx all.
Cheers King.

Issue was never if I cared what her thoughts on me were... issue was, cared what her thoughts on me were, just for the sake of perception to the game. In essence, outside of that..... could give 2 sh!ts. But in order to control and steer her/this to where I want it to go... I have to be attentive to where her thoughts/mind is at.

Anyways... I like your response King.
Supplied the clarity I was looking for in myself.

What happened between those two has nothing to do with you. Are you salty because he got to her first, or does the idea of her f*ing someone else bother you because your into her? You are sounding a little insecure and or jealous bro. If this is the case, cool... we all go through it, but you need to let it go because it will be your downfall.
In as far as my feelings go, in relation to this... theres some truth to both of your perspectives. And your right in your end result... it being a downfall. I know this... thats why I've been steering this sh!t appropriately, without regard to such emotional sways. Or at least trying.

Anyways... good up on the perspective.
Much appreciated all.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like she was with you when she banged him, and seeing you give the guy props n' everything is def. the right attitude to have right now, I see nothing wrong with your situation. :up:

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is what I like to see. A guy asks a question; people give him good answers; he thanks them; they wanna be updated on changes. No smartass comments or insults, just people helping others, even if they dont know much, they still give them advice anyway. The forum needs to have more threads like this.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word up... I hear you on this.

Stoked the thread turned out solid as well.
Brutha needed some fellow perspective...
and thats what he got.

Think the scenario is all to the G' as well.
I'll inform once it goes down.

Peace and appreciation... once again.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INXS said:
The man speaks the truth! And if you say, "About the bus boy thing, what you 2 did together is none of my business, and I have no interest in hearing about it"
oh my god please dont say that. it doesnt get much more creepy and akward than that.