Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to overcome Anti-***** Shield?

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been trying to close on this girl, I'm fingering her and i eat her out. However she's a product of the social stigmas about "no sex until marriage" and she's already having a lot of fun being eaten and fingered she doesnt have much motivation to have sex? Every time i push about it she's like "no im not ready, im scared, etc" and other bull**** reasons.

How do i get pass her fear of sex? how do i convince her that its natural? help!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the Clinton definition of sex, huh?

She's already having sex. Just for laughs, tell her that. See how she dances out of that (you probably won't ever get laid by her, though..)

And she's already had penetration (finger banging). The only thing missing is the age-old missionary approved standard operation procedure.

What a BS technicality.

She's using advanced ASD, I suppose.

You've had sex with her for the most part. Does she reciprocate or are you her sexual servant?

Anyway, go find someone else. Back off from her. LJBF her--tell her you're looking for more intimate involvement and you both should LJBF. Be sweet--tell her you feel she'd make a great friend, maybe even just like a sister. In the meantime, give off the impression you're moving onto bigger and better things. Then see if she doesn't throw you down and mount you!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TesuqueRed rocks! Tesuque, I've always enjoyed your posts man, good advice.

"Anyway, go find someone else. Back off from her. LJBF her--tell her you're looking for more intimate involvement and you both should LJBF. Be sweet--tell her you feel she'd make a great friend, maybe even just like a sister."

That's solid advice and I think that's the route you're goin to have to go in some way or another. Don't push against push. Let her have her way. Although I have the feeling she's going to try to turn it around on you by accusing you of only wanting sex. Something like "Oh, well then the rest of our relationship doesn't matter if there's no sex? Is that all you care about? Is this some game to you?" I can see it coming. It happened with a virgin that I wound up having sex with.

I would say what Tesuque said to say, then back off from the topic. But stay sexual with her. When you're naked with her, and finger fvcking her, make her cumm G-spot style a few times. Start eating her out....make sure your pants are off. When she's about to cumm from you eating her out...start moving up and kissing her neck. Let your c0ck rub against her wet pvssy. Let her FEEL it on her skin. But if she starts to complain say "what? I'm not going to put it in, relax". Keep rubbing the cack against it. Start fingering her from the same position.

Eventually the thing might start sliding in a little bit. She will reject it, just keep doing it until she does. When she DOES reject you, don't apologize, or make a big deal. Just roll over and fall asleep. Do this few days in a row. ThEN, pick a day. A weekend day. Get a hotel, or have the house to yourself. Tell her a week ahead of time to free her schedule because you have something special lined up for her. Make reservations for dinner (or at least tell her you made a reservation even if it's first come first serve). Bring her flowers. Open her car door. Take her to dinner, keep the conversation light and have some fun. After dinner take a walk somewhere "special". Have a bottle of wine ready when you get home.

Start drinking the wine with her. This is going to be the night, if any. Do the same things that you've done the last 3 or 4 times. She will probably let you in because she's always imagined her first time to be something special and out of the ordinary. If you craft a special day for her, and she's horney enough - then she may have that extra exuse that she needs to be willing to go after something she's wanted all along.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention...

You might need to talk about the sex a little bit, but do it indirectly. Part of the reason she may be nervous is because she doesn't want to lose her virginity to a fling. When you're walking, make it a point to say something like this....

"Yeah about this whole sex thing. It's really hard to explain and I feel corney sayin it. It's why I haven't really said anything about it. I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty damn nervous myself. I haven't cared about somebody so much in a long time. Sex, to me, is a physical representation of my emotions. It is showing you physically, how I feel inside. And when you reject that, inside, you are rejecting ME. I know you've never done this before, and it's something that you want to be special; that's why I'm going to wait as long as you need. But I hope you understand now why i value physical intimacy so much"

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz:

i see where you're going and it's a good plan in general, BUT

is it worth it to go thru so much fukking trouble for this chick? why not just next her if shes just gonna be a cacktease? there's plenty of bytches out there that will mount u with little or no effort required?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't ask me if he SHOULD pursue this chick or not. He asked me HOW. He'll do what he wants anyway.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
When you're naked with her, and finger fvcking her, make her cumm G-spot style a few times. Start eating her out....make sure your pants are off. When she's about to cumm from you eating her out...start moving up and kissing her neck. Let your c0ck rub against her wet pvssy. Let her FEEL it on her skin. But if she starts to complain say "what? I'm not going to put it in, relax". Keep rubbing the cack against it. Start fingering her from the same position.

Eventually the thing might start sliding in a little bit. She will reject it, just keep doing it until she does. When she DOES reject you, don't apologize, or make a big deal. Just roll over and fall asleep. Do this few days in a row. ThEN, pick a day. A weekend day. Get a hotel, or have the house to yourself. Tell her a week ahead of time to free her schedule because you have something special lined up for her. Make reservations for dinner (or at least tell her you made a reservation even if it's first come first serve). Bring her flowers. Open her car door. Take her to dinner, keep the conversation light and have some fun. After dinner take a walk somewhere "special". Have a bottle of wine ready when you get home.

Start drinking the wine with her. This is going to be the night, if any. Do the same things that you've done the last 3 or 4 times. She will probably let you in because she's always imagined her first time to be something special and out of the ordinary. If you craft a special day for her, and she's horney enough - then she may have that extra exuse that she needs to be willing to go after something she's wanted all along.
I think this poster means well, but I don't agree with his advice. You can't tease someone who has a fear of sex, you're only going to make her uncomfortable. And the whole getting her drunk so she'll have sex with you thing? Very bad advice. You're just asking to be accused of rape. I see it happen every day. If she doesn't want to have sex, then there's nothing you can do about that. If you want sex, and find it important in a relationship, I'd move on to a more openminded girl.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not here to give this guy a moral talk. He didn't ask "should I have sex with this virgin?" He asked how he could. We don't know WHY she doesn't want to have sex with him. Just that she doesn't. The virgin that I had sex with, wanted to have sex - but she didn't want it to be just a fling or one night stand. She wanted it to be special so that when she looked back on it, she could feel happy about it. That may, or may not be the case with her. This is how he's going to find out.

"You can't tease someone who has a fear of sex, you're only going to make her uncomfortable."

It's not teasing, it's persistance. And again, you don't know what her real reason is. If she was "scared" of sex she would also be afraid of having a finger jammed up her, or a tongue probing her insides. It's not about scared. I think it's about her ego not letting her do it until she's got an opportunity to do it, and be able to brag to her friends about her "special" it was.

"Very bad advice. You're just asking to be accused of rape."

And THAT, is bullshyt. If the girl is of legal age, and she chooses to drink, she is responsible for her actions. I'm not telling him to get her stupid, unconscious drunk either. But a few drinks will make her body tingle just a litle bit more. I've looked this up because people have said what you said before.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
It's not teasing, it's persistance. And again, you don't know what her real reason is.

Eventually the thing might start sliding in a little bit.
Trying to slip his penis in night after night, then making it look like an accident, then getting her inebriated and making her feel like she owes him something is an AFC strategy IMO. This is not the way to go about deflowering someone. He needs to gain her trust and make her feel comfortable, what you told him to do does neither IMO.

You know her real reason no more than I do.
And THAT, is bullshyt. If the girl is of legal age, and she chooses to drink, she is responsible for her actions.
No that's BS. Should every drunken slut be responsible for her actions? Sure, I think so. But is she as far as the law is concerned? No. Girls have accused of rape over A LOT less. Lord knows I've seen it. It happens daily at universities all across the nation, including mine. Even an "alleged rapist" reputation is hard to lose.

He can do whatever he wants, I really don't care, but I thought you gave some less than totally helpful advice, so I pointed it out.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Tell her that if you stick it halfway in, it doesn't count as sex
That's a good one. The funny part is that it might work. It may work if he says "I'll just put the tip in."

Seriously though, xblitz44x has the right strategy. Basically you just get her hot & bothered and then leave her alone.

Like xblitz44x said she wants her first time to be special. If you tease her then her body will take over at some point.

Remember, girls make love. Guys Fuk.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her with the LJBF. be smooth about it, tell her your looking to be more "sexual" with someone, and so your looking to date around. Try this only ONE TIME. If it doesn't work, NEXT.