HOW to not tolerate?

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something i believe i have posted about before, but did not get a satisfactory response

Basically all we hear about is "dont tolerate this, dont tolerate that" but we never hear what exactly that means. How exactly do we go about doing that?

Context is very important. No contact is not always the answer. For example, you dont NEXT your long term girlfriend for ignoring one call. You dont cut off contact completely from someone who you have to meet every day/week,

What do we do during these different situations, and how do we judge for ourselves?

Attention is our currency, yes. But what exactly counts as attention? But does saying a polite hi to a girl you've nexted count as "attention"? When do we withdraw attention and how much?

Context, context context.

Feel free to discuss anything or any idea you have related to this topic

please be brutal/honest when necessary! I believe most people here are sick of sh!t from women, we just want to know how to respond without coming back to this forum everytime it happens

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have to give my boring, idealistic answer.

Communication is key. If a girl does something that makes you upset, she has to know it, not be ignored. She also is going to be annoyed if you seem like an ******* when telling her you're mad so think about 2 things.

1) Am I right? If I think about it logically, from my perspective, her perspective, and then from the point of someone outside it all, am I on the right side morally?

2) If she needs to have different behavior in the future, what does that change have to be? If she can't manage it, then the relationship isn't working and we break up. So what changes does she need to make to be a good partner? (That applies for LTRs, if shes a plate, you could give her a smaller portion of your time if she has behaviors that annoy you)

How do I communicate to her that I'm mad though. Not sure about that, it has to change by situation. But remember that in-person communication is 50 times more powerful than other kinds.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*that* = manipulation of any sort

but frankly 99.9% of men will be the wage slaves of women...women are simply too advanced in their social tactics of manipulations for simple minded men to grasp