Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to not care about other people?

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go and talk to girls in public (say like a mall), I get distracted because I'm afraid that people will look at me. I just can't concentrate on talking to the girl because of my paranoia. I try not to care but it's always there. Maybe some weed will help?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go outside more.
Weed won't help. Try not to use it more than once or twice a month.

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Go outside more.
Weed won't help. Try not to use it more than once or twice a month.
True words. Weed is cool, I love it, but I limit my consume very hard. Only once a month or two. Go outside, talk with people, laugh with people, don't pay attentions to your surroundings.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, I agree with the others. Weed won't help because you don't want it to be your crutch. You're going to end up limiting yourself and closing yourself off from possibilities. And you want to know a secret? The other people walking past you will think that you two already know each other so they're not really going to care. Also, a lot of people are too much in their own head with their own problems to notice someone doing something ballsy like talkin to a girl. Just a little mindset change, that's all you need.