Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to not be beta (Very, very simple)

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruno Mars. Dont be Bruno Mars.

Watch and listen to this video, and do the complete opposite of what he was saying, and voila youre 90% non-beta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzHIouo8Q4

I dont get it. Girls listen to this and get wet. But if a guy actually dedicated this song to a girl or did what bruno mars was saying in this video, the girl would immediately cut you off because youre a ***** *****.

Lesson over. Let bruno mars be the natural selection for AFCs. I see so many dudes white knighting and failing because of this

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, because he's talking about a DIFFERENT girl.... and he's a good looking famous rich singer.

They want to be that girl that he's singing about. So, they get with the thought of it, and pursue until he feels that way about them, which he never will.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why girls love the f@gs in one direction, and justin bieber etc. They all sing about how much they love a girl, and the desire of being that girl turns them on. That's why so many love songs are successful.

Then when the girls are actually in that position where a guy buys them flowers, and does everything for them, they get bored. They strive so much to get to that certain position, and once they are in it they tire.

Love how the lyrics affected one guy in the comments:
"I think I'll buy my girl some flowers today"

:D

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Thats why girls love the f@gs in one direction, and justin bieber etc. They all sing about how much they love a girl, and the desire of being that girl turns them on. That's why so many love songs are successful.

Then when the girls are actually in that position where a guy buys them flowers, and does everything for them, they get bored. They strive so much to get to that certain position, and once they are in it they tire.

Exactly. I guess the only way this would actually work is if said couple was in a relationship for years and they really .. dare I say it LOVE each other.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:

lol the comments are worse than the actual song

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already opened a thread on Bruno Mars and his type of music. Put simply Bruno Mars, Adam Levine, Justin Timberlake and co is music for women. Men growing up listen to that sort of thing and think "girls must like nice guys and guys who give them flowers, I'm going to be a nice guy and act like a woman". It's as far away from DJ as you can get.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you know that if you're rich and famous you're automatically an alpha? It would be difficult as hell for you to be a beta! Because your value is so damn high!

dvjackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Don't you know that if you're rich and famous you're automatically an alpha? It would be difficult as hell for you to be a beta! Because your value is so damn high!
That's the sign of a true alpha, when you can act any way you want including like a complete beta f***** and get away with it. Or taking it further, those actions actually become considered more alpha by association with you.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:

Maybe for up to HB8's. But to keep a dime piece around, you're going to need something else.