Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make women feel protected and safe!?

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys say taht women love that ( and i do agree) but how can i make them feel that way!?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know anybody that makes you feel protected and safe? Tell me about them, the kinds of things they do and how they are.

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Do you know anybody that makes you feel protected and safe? Tell me about them, the kinds of things they do and how they are.
well buddy the only ppl that i can rememeber that make me feel safe are my parents but i guess the things that they do to make me feel safe...i shouldn't do with girls you know

Cassify

Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
Work out. Seriously. Or be tall.
lol this kinda of thing only get you to a certain point with chicks...
i need something beyond that

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a man at all times. Actions speak louder than words also. It's easy to say I'd do A if B ever happened, but it's another to actually DO it. God forbid you're ever walking with your lady and she gets mugged, but if it ever did happen you better be ready to chase the guy down and smash his face in.

But you don't need something extreme like that to happen either. There's little things you can do. While crossing the street hold her hand. She will remember little stuff like that. Warn her about certain dangers. "Hey babe, look out for that car" etc.. be the prime decision maker also. She might even test you once in awhile. If you feel something is unsafe, then don't let her do it obviously. Sacrificing can help too, without being beta about it. For instance, you're on a hiking trip and you're both low on water, she looks beat and is about to pass out, give her the last of yours etc..

I wouldn't really worry so much about this too much unless you're really serious, married, or have kids. Having a kid will allow you much more opportunities for this, as she will be paying more attention on how you act and protect the kids rather than her.

-Scars

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have real confidence in yourself. thats pretty much it.

when you act weird due to low confidence it makes them feel anxiety or 'less secure' and then they dump you.

so in short, be confident, pass sh!t tests with ease and they feel safe and secure.

and if you're wondering about feeling protected from muggers and robbers because you have some huge muscles or mma skills, forget about all that, its overrated and meaningless in this day and age.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassify said:
lol this kinda of thing only get you to a certain point with chicks...
i need something beyond that
The reason girls like tall guys is because the height makes the girl feel safe, so yeah.

A lot of bouncers that I see are not even muscular, just tall and fat and a part their job is to intimidate, I even saw a lanky one once lol

Silvertip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out, stand up straight with your shoulders back, and learn how to stare someone down.

I'm 5'8" (shorter than a lot of guys) and have not been in a fight in over 10 years. If someone looks like they want to start trouble with me, I glare at them and that always diffuses it right there. It's not about you being able to mess somebody up, it's about you making the other dude think you can mess him up.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassify said:
well buddy the only ppl that i can rememeber that make me feel safe are my parents but i guess the things that they do to make me feel safe...i shouldn't do with girls you know
Why not? What kinds of things do they do? I'm sure you can use something appropriate.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your woman feel protected and safe...with boomstick v.2

Then the picture of the rifle, thats a great line ,the guys from the marketing department at the NRA would love me.

Now seriously the one with which I agree the most is st_99, girls are different than us, we feel safe when the ammo box at home is full and our safe is full of gold, they feel safe mostly on a emotional level which is directly proportional to your self-confidence and aura.

A poor scumbag who show self confidence in his stupidity and helplessness makes his girl feel more safe than a white collar with a good job and a fat insurance who constantly ask her if she think that particular idea is good or bad.