Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make new friends?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im looking to make some new friends, as the old ones honestly are good friends and or drug addicts and people i dont want to spend my time around. What are some good places I can go to introduce my self to people (which I have no problem doing)

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Church, Library, Parks.

I like meetup.com. Type in something you like to do, and bam you find a group of people that likes the things you like.

Its awesome.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hikapo said:
Church, Library, Parks.

I like meetup.com. Type in something you like to do, and bam you find a group of people that likes the things you like.

Its awesome.
Meet up def is a sick site. Thanks for the idea bro

shilohgomz

Reaction score
Now a days, Facebook is the best option to find good friends and make new friends. Orkut is also another alternative to make friends very easily. So by just creating an account on this two site, you can able to make new friends.

Reaction score
Let's not confused friends with acquaintances. An acquaintance would tell you I can't make it if your car breaks down. A friend will drop everything and come over. Very hard to get true friends, no recipe for it either.