Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make my approach better

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daygame in general has a low success rate. It's an uphill battle even if your approach is perfect. A lot of women aren't seeking new penis while you are approaching them at a shopping center, on the street, in a park/on a path, etc.

Use a good opener that will spark her interest and a conversation.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're her type, you can say pretty much anything and it's ON.
Yea but the reality of you actually approaching a random woman , her being single AND you being her "type" all at once are slim odds

You can get a medium interest woman into bed by coming across well you will never get her into bed by saying anything that pops into your head

Ive even seen guys fvck it up plenty of times with high interest women too

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're her type, you can say pretty much anything and it's ON.
yep.
And likewise, if you're not her type (you're too fat/bald/old etc for her to find you hot) then all of the 'game' in the world will be for nought lol
It's always been a numbers game

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just seems really weird on be doing this in a busy place.

IMO, I would focus on low key places where people are stopped naturally...book stores, grocery stores, clothing stores, coffee shops etc...

Just out in the open while walking makes it weird and uncomfortable and a good chance she is in a hurry to get somewhere.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out in the open while walking makes it weird and uncomfortable and a good chance she is in a hurry to get somewhere.
Not just that, it's like you're selling newspaper subscriptions or religious booklets.
Definitely doesn't work well to stop someone, but I often have people stop near/next to me and just engaging me in conversation.

I wouldn't stop a person to chat them up. The most I've done in that aspect was stop walking and noticeably and appreciatively study a woman walking towards me. She noticed me sizing her up and then stopped near me like 'what?', and I smiled and told her I had admired her poise. She liked my compliment and we dated briefly, but I doubt if my remark would've made the same impression if I had followed her and stopped her and then told her how much I admired her poise. Probably would've resulted in a rejection for being weird.