Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make my approach better

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached another women today, fairly attractive at a busy outdoor shopping centre

She walked past, I turned around, walked

Caught up with her

As I was parralel to her

I tapped her on the shoulder and said "hello hello" as there was noise

She looked at her shoulder and then me

I said "I saw you and just wanted to say hello to you" I did want to say instead of hello, "you look sexy"

She gave a big smile and said I've got to go

Yes, not a great approach

What suggestions for improvement, maybe the opener itself

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That type of approach is all over YouTube and I’ve never seen it work. Ever. Women know instantly it’s a pickup artist thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re fighting a winless battle stopping women in the street to begin with. I’ve never seen it work. Ever. You just have to be aware of your surroundings at all times, like if you’re in a store or something like that. I also wouldn’t instantly tell a woman she’s attractive right off the bat. No need to feed her ego when you don’t have to and it puts you in a “below her” status instantly because you’re qualifying yourself to her.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re fighting a winless battle stopping women in the street to begin with. I’ve never seen it work. Ever. You just have to be aware of your surroundings at all times, like if you’re in a store or something like that. I also wouldn’t instantly tell a woman she’s attractive right off the bat. No need to feed her ego when you don’t have to and it puts you in a “below her” status instantly because you’re qualifying yourself to her.
Thank you for these suggestions.

I have seen videos in the past where puas approach and go "you look sexy/so damn sexy/very beautiful" etc

If not cold approach, then go to bars, clubs, activities etc?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t approach women anymore. I let their subtle attraction signals approach me. Keep your head on a swivel to pick them up.
That’s when I make a good lick of it and reciprocate without complimenting her. Never tell a woman anything that would put her a cut above your sexual value.
Just talk to her like any other person. Let the approach and conversation take a natural course. Be innate and suave.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, I stop hot girls on the street almost everyday, and I get laid with some of them. When you know what to do it works.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, I stop hot girls on the street almost everyday, and I get laid with some of them. When you know what to do it works.
I’ve succeeded some, but my stats are still lousy. What is it that works for you?

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached another women today, fairly attractive at a busy outdoor shopping centre

Caught up with her

As I was parralel to her

I said "I saw you and just wanted to say hello to you" I did want to say instead of hello, "you look sexy"

The stalker approach... nice.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for these suggestions.

I have seen videos in the past where puas approach and go "you look sexy/so damn sexy/very beautiful" etc

If not cold approach, then go to bars, clubs, activities etc?
All of that is bullsh1t. Put yourself in situations where you're the main attraction.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What advice for improvements? How would you approach
I wouldn't approach, I would be the person at the venue they are dying to talk to. What skill do you have that people want to watch? If the answer is nothing, you've got some work to do. Nobody wants to be tapped on the shoulder or approached like a creeper asking for change.

Start with this. Making balloons for kids is easy and profitable. Almost all chicks love balloons and every chick loves getting a flower. If you are 'supposed to be there' its a little different talking to her then some rando coming out of nowhere. It's a different approach to Mystery's magic stuff but I think it makes more of an impact. Also making a balloon won't cost you more than 20 cents and it'll get you HUGE props with women, especially older women. Give them out to grandmas and the other chicks at the venue are going to see you do this. When they see you being charming and fun with everyone, they are going to want to talk to you. That's when you work your magic. Be '****y / Funny'.. people enjoy banter with buskers because of this. Make the balloons out of 360's or 646's... these are huge and people can't help but see them.

Try and learn some cute stuff like this

The girls, no matter their age will go "Awwwww how cute, can you make me one?"

Before you know it, there is a line of 200 people. Put a tip bucket out and put 5 bucks in the bucket. When she looks down she'll say how much? "Then you say, I work on tips but for you I might be able to make an exception. You can buy me a coffee instead. "
People WANT to talk to you, they love finding out about your real job, if you do parties, etc etc. If you're smooth this can be a lucrative side gig.

Never make d1cks or lude balloons no matter how much people ask you, it looks unprofessional and gross.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Caught up with her

As I was parralel to her

First and foremost you need a genuine reason to be stopping a random woman in the street

The " you look beautiful line" has been romanticised by movies but in reality I have literally never seen it work

In fact a lot of women have openly told me they don't like this sort of opener because it always comes across as creepy / rehearsed

Directions / asking for opinions / "where is best for XYZ" / small favours " could you take a picture for me" blah blah

Women know they are being hit on but you have to give them at least half a chance to pretend you aren't

Women are not straightforward so the more twists and turns you throw in the better

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost you need a genuine reason to be stopping a random woman in the street

The " you look beautiful line" has been romanticised by movies but in reality I have literally never seen it work

In fact a lot of women have openly told me they don't like this sort of opener because it always comes across as creepy / rehearsed

Directions / asking for opinions / "where is best for XYZ" / small favours " could you take a picture for me" blah blah

Women know they are being hit on but you have to give them at least half a chance to pretend you aren't

Women are not straightforward so the more twists and turns you throw in the better
If you're her type, you can say pretty much anything and it's ON.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your insights, advice and suggestions for improvement.

People also say the best places to start up a conversation with women is through your hobbies, interests etc.

@BoomToTheMoonAlice

@Bingo-Player

I could be very successful, this means in turn, I could go to network events, meet ups, business events. Possibility of even making my own web site for this.

I'd say I have a good imagination and can conjure up stories such as mystery stories.

I'd like to say I'm very funny. I've even thought of being an amatuer comedian or create a YouTube channel to showcase this.

I've even thought of making a meet up to discuss stuff etc. Since I enjoy discussing and analysing things.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your insights, advice and suggestions for improvement.

People also say the best places to start up a conversation with women is through your hobbies, interests etc.

@BoomToTheMoonAlice

@Bingo-Player

I could be very successful, this means in turn, I could go to network events, meet ups, business events. Possibility of even making my own web site for this.

I'd say I have a good imagination and can conjure up stories such as mystery stories.

I'd like to say I'm very funny. I've even thought of being an amatuer comedian or create a YouTube channel to showcase this.

I've even thought of making a meet up to discuss stuff etc. Since I enjoy discussing and analysing things.
Start busking, it'll do wonders for your game. You'll learn how to work the crowd. One of my friends used to read tarot cards, he was about as Psychic as a cucumber. The idea is to sell yourself and your product (you). Don't need to be a comedian dude, inject that charm into busking and it will magnify whatever entertaining thing you are doing at the time. My friend was hilarious to be around, witty and sarcastic. This is where that push pull strategy comes in, moments of tension, mixed with laughter and surprise, women eat it up. He worked alot of those stag and doe parties where women were h0rny as hell. He also learned some magic and sleight of hand etc and did a bit of a show with it. He ended up summoning one gargoyle too many though, and now he's stuck with her forever.

Tell a story with magic. Thats how most of those guys operate. If you're interested I can recommend some videos, I own 100 of them.

Don't be one of those fckers like Jonny Somali though. There are entertainers and then there are tw1ts, he's the latter. The trick is to make someone else the star, you do that and people will never stop hounding you. That's when you bill them.

Lastly, entertainment is $$$, so don't work for free. Magicians charge on average $800 to $1000+ for a show. If you ask for too little, people will assume you suck. I went from a guy begrudgingly giving me a $20 for a 4 hour kids party to asking for $400 for a two hour wedding party and the groom saying "That's it?". If you've got the balls to go big, get a costume, put together an act and get an agent.

You'll meet a woman when you're not looking.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give shiatsu hand massages for a blow job. Works great. They always come back for the whole body massage.