Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Make Her Orgasm

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: HOLY SH!T

Originally posted by UNOWHO
This post deserves to go in the Bible. Whoever does the bible should add this post to it!

BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!! BIBLE!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Disguises himself as a poster)

BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE! BIBLE!

(Takes off disguise, continues posting as original author)

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

As a famous song from P. Diddy ft. B2K once said:
"Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bump, bump, bump."

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article reviewed

Not added

Nick

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Article reviewed

Not added

Nick
Nick,

aren't you a virgin? How would you know whether it should be added or not?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g-spot bump

Reaction score
Stop these stupid BUMPS.

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poök
Stop these stupid BUMPS.
Glad you got banned. The real Pook would BUMP more gracefully!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the biggest mystery on this planet for man is the female orgasm
:rolleyes: Poor guy :rolleyes:

they are all different.

Sit her in front of the mirror and let her mastrubate while you watch.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
:rolleyes: Poor guy :rolleyes:

they are all different.

Sit her in front of the mirror and let her mastrubate while you watch.
Poor guy? Ha! Maybe they're Ice Cold around you but not around me. :cool:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Poor guy? Ha! Maybe they're Ice Cold around you but not around me. :cool:
what ice is trying to point out is...well let me see if i can relate it to you.

lets consider a girl like a video game, ok?

you cant tell a person how to play one video game and exspect them to be able to understand how to play all video games.

with different games you get different results.

sometimes pressing X is great, sometimes pressing X gets you punched in the face.

though this post is a decent post, you cannot say XYZ works with every girl, you gotta screw up a few times before you can beat the game. ;)

mindbreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much everything said.

gotta take ur time and it shouldnt be the only goal to bone her. my approach to satisfying women sexually is pretty much my attitude. i want every women i have sex with to enjoy it. i am actually more concerned about her than i am about me...and guess what..it stimulates and arouses me much more than just putting my pole in there and ***.

mvplaya is right when saying, take time to kiss her and play with her tongue and her lips....its even crucial i would say and its something a woman WILL remember!! and as a dj u wanna have a woman remembering the greatest sex she has had in her life...since it was you who gave it to her. you will always be on her mind for that!

some other things i tried and worked really well....pay attention to her hands..start out from the fingers...lick them with ur tongue...only with the tip of it...take ur time...that one girl i had went off like a rocket on it....as i licked her fingers, then took them one by one in my mouth and sucked on them...and finally playing wild with my tongue on her palms...she loved it and started moaning like crazy!!!

another thing is...probably said a million of times before..when u go down on her....TEEEEEEEEEEASE her...dont go in there with ur tongue right away...play around..u will see...she ll drive crazy and move her hips and get all over excited.....dragging on ur hair to her pvssy....they love that!!

also....her LEGS.....as far as i know most men...even good lovers...just pay attention to the upper body and her sacred area. when it comes to legs...lots of men dont really care about it...but its also a way to turn them on...gently touching and licking on her legs...have her lying on her stomache and go down licking her ass and her legs, while playing with ur fingers in her pvssy and her rectus as well! believe me...works out fine :D Especially licking the hollow of her knees and having one finger in her pvssy and the other one in the rectal region.....damn man....they just love it when u r getting dirty on them!

right....thats absolutely relevant as well...when u r dating a mature woman...dont have any shyness when making out with her....do what u wanna do and u will be ok...she ll love it for sure..they just dont like when u have either no idea what u r doing or u r way too shy to please her properly!!!

thats it...peace out

:cool:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drixsa,

I agree with you, trial and error and some women like it differently, for the most part, this has gotten me wild success with girls tho. And I wouldn't use videogames as an analogy for sex, thats like using Dungeons and Dragons as an analogy for clubbing.

Mindbreaker,

I agree with you 100%. I have little joy if the girl isn't getting pleased. To watch her moan, get excited, li'l frustrated as I tease her, and look al lustful turns me on like no other thing. You got some good advice here.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
An important part of making a woman orgasm is ensuring she's relaxed and comfortable (i.e. not afraid that her parents might walk in any second), and working on a strong foreplay game before you start your work on her *****.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kraken
An important part of making a woman orgasm is ensuring she's relaxed and comfortable (i.e. not afraid that her parents might walk in any second), and working on a strong foreplay game before you start your work on her *****.

but dont girls get "excited" when theres that element there that someone might catch you?

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, icallug, some girls may indeed find it exciting if there's a chance of someone catching them, but trust me, when it's her parents, it's a completely different story:p

She would be too anxious to ***.

blackjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
World , (not always like a place that sucks). :-)
I had copied this from a web page dont remember which one as i stored as text and is V E R Y , V E R Y helpful.

CUNNILINGUS - THE BEST WAY TO EAT *****
When a woman finds a man who gives good head, (cunnilingus) she's found a treasure she's not going to let go of too quickly. There is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her *****. They come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside and some have thick luscious lips

One side of her ****oris is normally more sensitive than the other. If she doesn't know which side - experiment. When a woman becomes aroused, the ****oris becomes engorged. The more engorged, the more it craves to be touched.

Take A Look
Be sure to wet your finger(s) before you touch her **** because it doesn't have its own juices and it's extremely sensitive. Your finger will stick to it if it's dry and that hurts. Whenever you touch her *****, make sure your finger is wet. You can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. Before she becomes aroused, her **** is too delicate to be handled.

Gently peeling apart the labia minora, her small lips, and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. With the tip of your wet finger slide it upward until you reach her little pink bud of flesh in the front. If you are in front of her, you can find it where all the whorls and folds of skin come together at the top of her vagina. The ****oris is about the size of the tip of your little finger. This is the most erotically sensitive spot in a woman's body. Its sole purpose is receiving pleasure.

Tease Her
Women love to be teased. The inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. Lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. Come close to her *****, then float away. Make her anticipate it. Now lick the crease where her leg joins her *****. Nuzzle your face into her bush. Brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

When she’s bucking up and straining to get more of you closer to her, put your lips right on top of her slit. Kiss her gently, then harder. Now use your tongue to separate her ***** lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of ***** flesh

Tongue ****ing
Gently, spread her legs more with your hands. Tongue-**** her. This feels divine. It also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her ****. Quickly push your tongue in and out of her wet *****, alternate between quick and slow thrusts. Don’t forget to run your tongue up the full length of her ***** lips just nipping at her ****oral bud. Never use your teeth.

****oral Orgasm
See if her **** has become hard enough to peek out of its hood. If so, lick it. If you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. Bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her ****. If you can't feel the tiny bud, you can make it rise by licking the skin that covers it. Lick hard now and press into her skin. Gently pull her ***** lips away and flick your tongue quickly against her ****, hood covered or not. Her legs should shudder. When you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an O and take the **** into your mouth. Start to suck gently and watch her face for her reaction. If she can handle it, begin to suck harder. If she’s into it, suck even harder.

Go with her. Move with her as she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm. Don't fight her. Hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her ****. Don't let go. That's what she'll be saying too: "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!" There's a reason for that, most men stop too soon.

Finger ****ing & Orgasm
You can finger-**** her while she's enjoying your ****-licking talents. Before, during or after, she'll like it all. In addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her ****, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina. This is what you rub up against when you're ****ing her. The infamous G-Spot. Your fingers will have to do the ****ing. Take two fingers. One is too skinny and three is too wide and can't get deep enough into her *****. Make sure they're wet. Slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. **** her with rhythm. Speed up when she does. Listen to her breathing. She'll let you know what to do. If you're sucking her **** and finger-****ing her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would with your **** alone. You can count on it that she's getting high on this.

When she starts to have an orgasm don't let go of that ****. Hang in there. When she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the ****, leaving your lips covering the top. Move your tongue in and out of her ****. If your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now. If you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way. A woman can stay excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

Don't leave her alone just yet. Talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts and keep making love to her quietly until she's come all the way down.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice find blackjack.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned much here that should be - the girl has a part to play in giving her an orgasm, too. Modern society has programmed many women to believe that it is somehow bad or wrong for them to experience sexual pleasure. If this is the case, it makes it significantly harder, if not impossible, to please her. Unlike men, women actually have to learn, to a certain extent, how to experience pleasure. A woman has to be comfortable with her body, and with feeling good. If she is nervous, she won't feel much pleasure. At the same time, it's also important for the guy to learn the woman's individual preferences. Keep in mind that, depending on her level of experience, solo and/or with a partner, she may not know her preferences either.