Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make A Woman Prematurely Think That She Loves You!!!

Reaction score
How to Make A Woman Prematurely Think That She Loves You!!!
Most people don’t know that that people who are in love use different language from those who have just met. So by using the language that people who are in love use you can build rapport rapidly. She will feel as though she has known you for year. Read as I teach you this simple but effective technique.

If you eavesdrop on a man and a woman talking at a party, you could probably tell from just one
minute of conversation how intimate they are. Are they new acquaintances? Just friends? Or are they
lovers?
You wouldn't even need to hear them call each other dear, darling, or lambie pie. Nor would you
have to see their body language to figure out their relationship. It wouldn't matter what they were
discussing, or even their tone of voice. You could just tell.
How? By the level on which they were talking to each other. There is a fascinating progression of
conversation depending how close two people are. Here's how it develops.
Level One: Cliches
Two strangers talking together primarily toss cliches back and forth. Let's suppose they are chatting
about the universally recognized world's dullest subject, the weather. Two strangers would say,
"Great weather we've been having," or "Boy, some rain, huh?" That's level one, cliches.
Level Two: Facts
People who know each other but who are just acquaintances often discuss facts. "You know, Joe,
there were 242 sunny days last year," or "Yeah, well, we finally decided to put in a swimming pool
to beat the heat."

Level Three: Feelings and Personal Questions
Friends often express their feelings to each other, even on subjects as dull as the weather: "Gosh,
Sam, I just love these sunny days." They also ask each other personal questions, like "How about
you? Are you a sun person?"
Level Four: We Statements
This is the level of intimacy that very close friends or lovers enjoy. It's not cliches, and it's richer than
facts. It's even more than feelings. It's we statements. Lovers discussing the weather might say, "If
this good weather keeps up, we will have a great trip."

To me there are two uses for this knowledge 1. To measure how close you and someone your conversing with are. 2. If you think that you would like to change that level crank it up with your knowledge. This will trick her into thinking you to are closer than you really are. Giving you the rapport you need to run your game.

P.S. F U C K all you Dj’s this is mackin so if you are a Dj are want to be one do not take into account anything I spit. But if you want to be a mack follow me into this 21st century game. Holla at your boy!!!

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by James Cox IV pn outc
If you eavesdrop on a man and a woman talking at a party, you could probably tell from just one
minute of conversation how intimate they are. Are they new acquaintances? Just friends? Or are they
lovers?
You wouldn't even need to hear them call each other dear, darling, or lambie pie. Nor would you
have to see their body language to figure out their relationship. It wouldn't matter what they were
discussing, or even their tone of voice. You could just tell.
How? By the level on which they were talking to each other.
If you eavesdrop on my conversations you might learn a thing or two about DJing. :D (just playing)

Although its hard to tell the "official" relationship between the two people, it is easy to tell their feelings towards each other.

And yes, this is all done with body langauge, tone of voice, type of discussion, and the "level" on which they speak to each other. (amongs many other things)

For example, if we were talking at a party, about this very thread, my body language would be somewhat closed, but dominant and passive. I certainly would not be calling you any names. My tone of voice would be stern and direct, and our level would be somewhere along 2.

As in, I would tell you the facts, but not passionately discuss how to maximize the stategic advantage of this information.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. F U C K all you Dj’s this is mackin so if you are a Dj are want to be one do not take into account anything I spit. But if you want to be a mack follow me into this 21st century game. Holla at your boy!!!
If you want people to listen to you don't act like a fukken moron.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by matius
If you want people to listen to you don't act like a fukken moron.
Agreed. Remember that thread you posted about first impressions? Let me give you a tip...using the word "Holla" gives people a bad first impression of you. ;)

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these post her just put up are his, he copied and pasted them from somewhere else. Just look at the difference between his

And the rest of it

Most people don’t know that that people who are in love use different language from those who have just met. So by using the language that people who are in love use you can build rapport rapidly. She will feel as though she has known you for year. Read as I teach you this simple but effective technique.
Not to mention the length of on line compared to the next, it's from copying something from wider and pasting it here. Not that it matters much anyway, but he should give credit where credit is do.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, but there's no "quick fix" for love. Also, the sooner she falls in love.. the sooner she's going to fall out of love.

Reaction score

Psycho Sexual your cool. Sux2bu that may be true for you because you can't keep a girl or maybe it just sucks to be you.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
None of these post her just put up are his, he copied and pasted them from somewhere else. Just look at the difference between his

And the rest of it

Not to mention the length of on line compared to the next, it's from copying something from wider and pasting it here. Not that it matters much anyway, but he should give credit where credit is do.
Good eye Real Deal. Good Eye!

:)

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you get your knowledge from

Don't tell me experience because your only 15 and the females you deal with are horny, naive little girls. When you get out of school come holla at a brotha then about dating. Because believe or not, it's a whole different ballgame when you're 20 and older.

That stuff won't work because the game changes later in life.

Reaction score
Eyecandie im sorry i know you dont want to hear this but experience. The only thing i hate more than igornance is someone telling what i can not do. Any ways i know that i am displaying the same igonorance i plan to hate by going against Dj's. I did this on purpose to see what you Dj's would do if i insulted you and made my work look like plagirism. And you did what i expected instead of handling like grown men you handled like boys and insulted me back. Instead of trying to show me what i was doing wrong you critized me. You tried to learn nothing you looked at my age and laughed. Which is my point instead of handling your stuff like a man trying to help your brethren (young Djs) you reticule them and discourage them.

So if that is what Djs have sinked F U C K yall id rather be a mack now do you understand.

Reaction score
james, I see your still going by the pn outcast sn....

what do you expect this site to do when they look at your age, and then what your spitting...

how many are you working with now? I remember when MackDaddy was just starting to school ya...

You haven't been to playaz university in a while either. whats up lil man?

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eyecandie im sorry i know you dont want to hear this but experience. The only thing i hate more than igornance is someone telling what i can not do. Any ways i know that i am displaying the same igonorance i plan to hate by going against Dj's. I did this on purpose to see what you Dj's would do if i insulted you and made my work look like plagirism. And you did what i expected instead of handling like grown men you handled like boys and insulted me back. Instead of trying to show me what i was doing wrong you critized me. You tried to learn nothing you looked at my age and laughed. Which is my point instead of handling your stuff like a man trying to help your brethren (young Djs) you reticule them and discourage them.

So if that is what Djs have sinked F U C K yall id rather be a mack now do you understand.
I use to be like you.......Young and Dumb:(

No true Don Juan is going to spoon-feed like you a baby. You step into grown-men terrority and cry because no one is catering to that garbage. It will be different if you were asking for advice but you try to come here giving it with no knowledge of what the hell you're talking about.

The crictism you recieve on here is what "real" life about. I could stoop to your level and ridicule you making you crawl up in a corner but it wouldn't benefit anyone. So be about business young-lad and use that negative energy for positive energy so that you get somewhere in life and speak from "experience" and not from your a55.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Igono-what? :D

Seriously...your advice is sound, but your grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation in your response to EC is radically different from that in your write-up about conversation. You cut and pasted it from somewhere...whether it was one of your own works that you took careful time to proofread at some time or other or someone else's work. I have friends who are teachers and this would raise a red flag every time in their book.

Whatever the situation, this isn't English class, so good find, I guess. :confused:

Just don't be surprised if no one wants to "holla back" at your gansta-wanna-be image. If it works for the ladies, then fine. But keep it there. We're not impressed.

Reaction score
Working three with tried to handle more than that to much for me. Figured i would just pick the best and leave the rest. I havent been on pimphop been in the best school the real world your copping techniques really helped in building my team thx. Probaly going back to the field its fun once you get the hang of it anyways peace.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Working three with tried to handle more than that to much for me. Figured i would just pick the best and leave the rest. I havent been on pimphop been in the best school the real world your copping techniques really helped in building my team thx. Probaly going back to the field its fun once you get the hang of it anyways peace.

This reminds of the movie AIRPLANE where the dude was speaking jive and no one understood a d*&m he said except one.

It a shame everyone wanna be a pimp but can't get out of 3rd grade grammar & usage mindframe.:(

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeje

I've read similar technique's and the thoery behind them in "How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You' by L.L Entertaining book to say the least, it's got some good stuff anyone can use right away. Mostly all of it is aimed at your subconscious mind. That stuff can be found in the unusual tech forum. I highly doubt EC or using 'WE' statements to be unusual though. :p

The Cat In The Hat

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score

Why don't you just say, "Well guys, I saw some really good articles on working the ladies (pimpin' da hoes) and thought I'd share them."

Instead, it seems you tried to make yourself seem like some master don juan and when confronted backed up to some apparant planned set up by you to see how we would react. Even if that was your plan, what could you have possibly accomplish by that?

If you want help from your "breathren", why don't you just ask?

Reaction score
It's good your getting laid....but you know how I hate perpetrators mayne...do what I said in my email... tone this shyt down play boi...I've got company right now....she is watching a movie I taped on the sci fi channel sat. nite...so I don't have time to talk holmes...