Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to maintain long-term ATTRACTION in a relationship

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way. After listening to 2 minutes i have come to an conclusion: you are a woman analysizer. You are very good at analysizing women. But that makes you worse with women. As I see, you don't know how to success with women. Don't go preaching stupid ****.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I am trying to be helpful when I say this:

Your videos are WAY too long given the information you're presenting. You repeat everything at least 3 times in a row before moving on, and then you repeat the exact same things 3 more times. The entire video could be distilled to:

If you get too into a girl and start to focus on her instead of yourself, you will lose yourself and her in the process. This is because you will cease to be the man she was attracted to, and you will become increasingly insecure about satisfying her. As she becomes less satisfied, you become more insecure, which in turn makes her less satisfied. The relationship is doomed in this cycle.

See, there. That didn't take a 15 minute monologue.

Edit your videos to be more concise and you will get more subscribers.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the guy has good advice but at the end of the day most of us can honestly say the only time we've ever got ****ed over in a relationship is when we stop spinning plates. As long as you continue to spin plates you will never get clingy.. you will act like a man in demand naturally.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apreciate the honest feedback! I didn't notice that before!
Will work on that

And to Braadh. Lmao dude thanks for the laughs. Yes I analyze women and life, that's why you are here, silly. And please don't talk about my level of success with girls, I don't want to make you look like a fool.... ;)

Again, thanks for
The feedback!

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I agree the guy has good advice but at the end of the day most of us can honestly say the only time we've ever got ****ed over in a relationship is when we stop spinning plates. As long as you continue to spin plates you will never get clingy.. you will act like a man in demand naturally.
How is one supposed to spin plates in an exclusive relationship? Especially one where all boundaries have been laid down.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People with no integrity and maturity will spin plates while in a relationship. No need to do that when you got your life together and know what u want. This doesn't mean u will have a successful relationship... But the advice that spini g plates is the only solution, is rather immature not much of an advanced concept

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Apreciate the honest feedback! I didn't notice that before!
Will work on that

And to Braadh. Lmao dude thanks for the laughs. Yes I analyze women and life, that's why you are here, silly. And please don't talk about my level of success with girls, I don't want to make you look like a fool.... ;)

Again, thanks for
The feedback!
You are welcome. And you are also welcome to make me look like a fool - just look in the mirror first.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I just need to look at your post history and reputation, and immediately realize what I'm dealing with here. I shouldnt even be responding, but I seriously hope that being this negative, and self hating is really working for you... I'm sure you are pulling some girls. Props to you....

But you still young and have a long way to go....... good luck!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
You have spent ten years in so suave. And you are still preaching it... It is starting to get sick man.
Yet day after day, you're posting your verbal diarrhea on here. Just quit your life, you pathetic little f*ck. We all know you're a woman.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Nah, I just need to look at your post history and reputation, and immediately realize what I'm dealing with here. I shouldnt even be responding, but I seriously hope that being this negative, and self hating is really working for you... I'm sure you are pulling some girls. Props to you....

Ignore her. She's a woman.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good video there man. Good information!

I agree with what Deadly Ripped said about editing out your repetition.

Cut out what you repeated and go into more detail about how insecurity destroys a man's confidence and the relationship in simplified way for the viewers. You can get more information without repeating the same stuff cause that gets boring.

Sometimes though you have to keep repeating for the ignorant until they get finally it.

Some never do though and that is a damn shame.

sylvester the cat said:
How is one supposed to spin plates in an exclusive relationship? Especially one where all boundaries have been laid down.
You still believe in useless verbal relationship boundaries? smfh

You think a man/woman can't go behind their woman's/man's back without them knowing and fvk someone else? smfh

It isn't that hard to do man unless you believe in delusion.

That's why verbal bounaries are a joke when the other person easily breaks them.

GettinMyMindRight said:
'Spin Plates' and 'NEXT' are the default pieces of advice given by so many on this forum.
Generic and vauge advice is given by the inexperienced.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soolaimon said:
Pretty good video there man. Good information!

I agree with what Deadly Ripped said about editing out your repetition.

Cut out what you repeated and go into more detail about how insecurity destroys a man's confidence and the relationship in simplified way for the viewers. You can get more information without repeating the same stuff cause that gets boring.

Sometimes though you have to keep repeating for the ignorant until they get finally it.

Some never do though and that is a damn shame.

You still believe in useless verbal relationship boundaries? smfh

You think a man/woman can't go behind their woman's/man's back without them knowing and fvk someone else? smfh

It isn't that hard to do man unless you believe in delusion.

That's why verbal bounaries are a joke when the other person easily breaks them.

Generic and vauge advice is given by the inexperienced.
Dude, I don't give boundaries for the sake of the woman. I give them for my sake.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Yet day after day, you're posting your verbal diarrhea on here. Just quit your life, you pathetic little f*ck. We all know you're a woman.
As you can see i am not preaching it. I am against most bull**** that is preached here. There definetly are some of the most enlightening stuff, but most are just people who doesn't know. Just look at your post: just seeing how you are getting aggressive tells more than enough. No need to get so worked up my friend.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:

Reputation means no **** when we are in a contradictive place like sosuave. Just look in the history and see how many contradictions there are; never ending! Now for example, why did Playherman get banned? He's preaching was pure gold. He's reputation was thrice yours. Still, he got banned. It almost seems like the more green dots you get, the more likely you will get banned. Don't worry about reputation here. It is only for the insecure ones trying to hide their softness looking big. Different thing if you don't care about your reputation and you are getting green dots: that's a whole another thing - the right way.

I could very well start getting green dots: just preach every stupid things there are in here. Everything that the man who once was afc is looking to hide his afc:ness with "toughness". In other word preaching everything about toughness, but then you have missed the whole point of being a Don Juan.

Being a Don Juan is about adapting to a situation to situation. You don't act tough when you are having quality time with your mother. You don't act tough when you are hanging out with your father either.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir you have the brains of a retarded and spoiled 12 year old. Every post you make is about your stupid green and red dots. Why you are not banned is beyond my comprehension.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
Sir you have the brains of a retarded and spoiled 12 year old. Every post you make is about your stupid green and red dots. Why you are not banned is beyond my comprehension.
http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222019
Please read the beta- part at least three times. It will help you understand your situation. And below the site is the instructions to become someone you look up to.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps a better question is is it even possible to maintain attraction through a long term relationship. Does anyone actually stay attracted and enjoy fvcking the same person year after year, besides that like 1% of couples who are just an obnoxiously good match? And even those seem to pan out, I duno maybe im just a cynic.. Nothing like a marriage and children to ruin two otherwise happy individuals.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
How about you just be picky about the girls you choose for ltrs.