Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to maintain fvck buddy if she wants more

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit when it comes to my fb's I simply don't care. I'm usually straight forward with them and for the most part they're cool with just keeping things sexual. However, one of my ex gf's is now what I consider to be one of my "teammates" even though I think she wants something more.

A few weeks ago we hook up after a few weeks of not speaking. We screw, say our "nice to see you again" and keep it moving. Last week she treats me to lunch (I didn't think anything of it) and now this week I'm planning on screwing her again.

But here's the catch...

She's been texting me everyday and since I know her well I know she assumes that I have real plans with her instead of just fvckin, but that's not true. In fact, I've basically put her in a slvt category and have no intentions of taking her on a "date" nor spending any money on her. (even tho she got me a christmas present, I didn't give her one and refused to accept hers but she left it at my place anyway)

She hasn't said anything to imply she wants to get back together, but I know how she operates. I need help on how to be smooth about keeping her on my team. She texted me wanting to know what my plans were on Wednesday (the day I set aside to fvck her)

So far I haven't replied and think maybe that's the best solution. The last time I was direct with her she kinda ignored it and that's when she treated me to lunch instead of her coming over to my house to screw. (I had to work that evening and she waited to long to meet)

Any advice is appreciated...

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
There really isn't any way except to just tell her the truth: that you want sex, and absolutely nothing more.

Anything more vague than that will have her filling in the blanks with false hope and wishful thinking, and making things more complicated than they have to be.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you thought it was a mutual f*ck buddy agreement and u never had feelings, in essence, the truth.

If she empties her feelings just say ur not looking for a relationship, but be firm aswell.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have u had her? You can't keep these girls around 4ever unless you lie to them. If you want to be upfront & honest about just wanting a jumpoff situation with her, thats cool for about 3 - 4 mos. After that shes gonna either catch feelings for you, or hook up with another dude. Thats whats gonna happen with women is theyre gonna want more. Youll either have to lie & cheat on them, or let them go.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we started out as FB's for about 2 months then per usual she wanted more so I made her my "girlfriend" for about 6 months then dumped her since she's 20 yrs old and still in her party stage. She's also one of those facebook/myspace ho's that has guys on deck.

She started contacting me a week after I dumped her so I invited her over and we screw. So now I'm trying to figure out how to keep her at bay because she's starting all of this dumb sh*t again about wanting me to hang out with her family. I still want to bang her tho. She's boring when it comes to sex, but it's the best head I've ever received.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest with her. If you want to prolong it, wait until she gives you "the talk" about it, then tell her what you can provide, if she's into you, she'll agree with going along with it, UNTIL she finds herself another alternative (new guy), or she gets tired and decides she no longer wants to be your toy. That will buy you some time, but nothing permanent.