Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Lose Your Virginity & Have More Sex [The Complete Guide]

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Checkout the vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpINk6JNl8

Why should you listen to my me? What's my credibility? I was formerly one of the talent on whatever (kind of the new Simple Pickup). I was in picking up girls with a boner, getting girl's numbers without talking, proposing to random girls, justin bieber pickup, etc. etc. I was naturally bad with girls because I'm very ADD.. late bloomer so I understand where most guys who suck with women are coming from. since then have approached over 1,000 girls inlcluding the crazy things in the prank vids so know what I'm talking about, and have hungout with some guys who are aweosme with girls. One of my passions is thinking about stuff like this.

Hope you enjoy the video. If you do, I'd appreciate it if you checkout my other vids & subscribed.

Best,
Luke

I'll answer any questions you got

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Luke, long time/first time. My question for you is do you really think you're marketing yourself well by just dropping spam on the forum rather than spending some time posting good advice on here, building some cred, and THEN sharing your videos?

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

Rather than build credibility.. I would rather just create lots of content and share that content because I think it will be valuable to this community and help guys out. I'm happy to answer any question you have for me now..

Lots of my philosophy is doing what I love. I don't like marketing.. I like making content. So I rarely market / post my videos around. But figured this vid could really help some guys and thought I would post and see if anyone wanted to discuss / ask me anything. :)

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video. I know this post isn't worth isht cause different things work for different people. You can't tell a man "go do this and you'll get laid"

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I support you Luke.

I have been casually following you since your "Misc." days. Don't listen to the dudes who try and flame you for posting a video plus offering to answer any questions they have. The audacity of adding value and assisting them with their inquiries -- the humanity!!!!!!

You're adding value to the world and showing guys that it truly is all... in... their... heads.

Keep up the good work brother

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good video Luke, simple points that can be implemented with a lot of guys game so that they can get results, but yet they are not attempted by a lot of guys.

Looks like you got a good mind-set too, keep up the nice work. There are lot of guys out there that would appreciate it.

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Didn't watch the video. I know this post isn't worth isht cause different things work for different people. You can't tell a man "go do this and you'll get laid"
All good. My advice is very "scaffollding" and "mindset". I don't tell you how to act around girls. Or the "right" thing to do. But I kind of explain the process, explain blocks, and explain actions you can take while at the same time fully being your true self.

Sure, you can't tell someone "go do this and you'll get laid" to gurantee results. But I think this video will make lots of things "click" with lots of people compared to other content :)

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_Stinky said:
I support you Luke.

I have been casually following you since your "Misc." days. Don't listen to the dudes who try and flame you for posting a video plus offering to answer any questions they have. The audacity of adding value and assisting them with their inquiries -- the humanity!!!!!!

You're adding value to the world and showing guys that it truly is all... in... their... heads.

Keep up the good work brother
Wow, thanks Mr_Stinky :)

Yeah.. I got banned from the misc for a silly reason. I gotta make a new account there soon.. and then do 50 posts there again to allow me to post links lol.

haha, yep. Thanks for the kind words, it's appreciated :)

LukeWhatever

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Good video Luke, simple points that can be implemented with a lot of guys game so that they can get results, but yet they are not attempted by a lot of guys.

Looks like you got a good mind-set too, keep up the nice work. There are lot of guys out there that would appreciate it.
Thanks rushing dude123. Yeah, the first half is very "mindset" advice and then the second half is very "practical" advice that is SUPER easy to follow. Combination of philosophical & action. And yet at same time there are no real "rules" in my advice.. just being yourself. Glad you liked the video & thanks for the kind words :)

sagepr0duct

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. Luke. Honestly man, I've seen your videos since you first started. I like your stuff, but you've got to stop being so blatant with your self-promotion on the forums.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some nice tips in the video but they go under the assumption that women aren't out to manipulate you (HINT: they are).