Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to look like a DJ?

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I see that a guy who looks cool (has style) will attract chicks and get a lot of EC's. Can you guys post links to some pictures of how should we dress to get women's attention???

It would be nice to include some winter clothes as well...

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/Jay/Jay-1.jpg

Yeah.. dress all causal like me and you're bound to have the chicks flock to ya! hehe...

nah.. actually I'm a pretty good looking guy, and girls don't approach me most of the time.. I have to make the first move.. I mean it does happen that girls will approach me but usually the ones I want I have to make the first move...

I mean look at Shezz!! This guy is average and gets tons of chicks... I wish I had that guy's game!

my suggestion... Just dress in whatever fits your personality.. develop your own sense of style.. everyone is different..

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it's VERY important to have some cool clothes. I don't want to dress like pimp, but it's obvious that you'll get MANY EC's if your clothes meke you stand out of the crowd.

If you dress like an average Joe, you're much less likely to get eye contacts. I'm not saying that cool clothes will make a girl approach you, but they will make them NOTICE you, and WANT you to aproach them.

Cool clothes + Great haircut + masculine posture = WIN

I hope someone will come up with some cool pics.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear whatever you want , always be clean, TRY to at least wear clothes that make you look like you got 20-30 yrs. So no red tennis shoes , baggy pants, and sh1t you see highschoolers wear.